KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Emperor Joker Vs Current Legion

Emperor Joker Vs Current Legion
Started by: Golgo13

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Senor Cage

Emperor Joker Vs Current Legion

Old Post Dec 14th, 2014 08:15 PM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
operator616

Joker.

Old Post Dec 14th, 2014 10:40 PM
operator616 is currently offline Click here to Send operator616 a Private Message Find more posts by operator616 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

Probably the Joker, too, but current Legion makes it close.

Old Post Dec 15th, 2014 01:20 AM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CatL18

Does EJ have 99% of MXY's power?
So, I think that EJ is transmultiversal.

Old Post Dec 18th, 2014 07:25 AM
CatL18 is currently offline Click here to Send CatL18 a Private Message Find more posts by CatL18 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Diesldude

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Golgo13
Probably the Joker, too, but current Legion makes it close.

What did current legion do that puts him close to EJ?

Old Post Dec 18th, 2014 09:59 AM
Diesldude is currently offline Click here to Send Diesldude a Private Message Find more posts by Diesldude Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
operator616

Before erasing himself out of existence, Legion had multiple reality warping personalities on a universal scale. And he could actually control them.

Old Post Dec 18th, 2014 03:29 PM
operator616 is currently offline Click here to Send operator616 a Private Message Find more posts by operator616 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-K-M-

Age of X was the result of Legion manipulating the universe and put it in a box....literally

Old Post Dec 18th, 2014 03:39 PM
-K-M- is currently offline Click here to Send -K-M- a Private Message Find more posts by -K-M- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Joker wins.

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Dec 18th, 2014 03:42 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Originally posted by -K-M-
Age of X was the result of Legion manipulating the universe and put it in a box....literally

Joker's manipulation was compressing infinite universeS into a singular point. And he nearly succeeded untill Superman stopped him. It took Mxy and Spectre re-writing whole of space-time to undo his manipulations.

Old Post Dec 18th, 2014 04:44 PM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-K-M-

Originally posted by abhilegend
Joker's manipulation was compressing infinite universeS into a singular point. And he nearly succeeded untill Superman stopped him. It took Mxy and Spectre re-writing whole of space-time to undo his manipulations.

Ok? I didn't say legion wins. Someone asked what current legion did so I answered. Mxy was multiversal, legion universal. Further explained the universe comment that was directly above my post

Old Post Dec 18th, 2014 04:48 PM
-K-M- is currently offline Click here to Send -K-M- a Private Message Find more posts by -K-M- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Ok? I didn't say legion wins. Someone asked what current legion did so I answered. Mxy was multiversal, legion universal. Further explained the universe comment that was directly above my post

Ok?

Old Post Dec 18th, 2014 04:51 PM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

Who do you think wins?

Old Post Dec 18th, 2014 09:53 PM
Adam Grimes
Devil On Your Shoulder

Joker wins.

Not today, not tomorrow...

Old Post Dec 18th, 2014 10:29 PM
Adam Grimes is currently offline Click here to Send Adam Grimes a Private Message Find more posts by Adam Grimes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-K-M-

Originally posted by Golgo13
Who do you think wins?

Joker. As I mentioned legion was universal and joker (mxy) was multiversal.

Old Post Dec 18th, 2014 10:38 PM