KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Spiderman, Venom, and Carnage vs Gamora...

Who wins?
This poll is closed.
Spiderman, Venom, and Carnage wins... 4 100.00%
Gamora wins... 0 0%
Total: 4 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Spiderman, Venom, and Carnage vs Gamora...
Started by: TheLordofMurder

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Estacado
Legendary

^
That's pretty impressive.

Bankai.

Old Post Dec 14th, 2014 09:54 PM
Estacado is currently offline Click here to Send Estacado a Private Message Find more posts by Estacado Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
h1a8

Either of these characters solo fairly easily. This thread is spite

-General Zod: Superman II

Old Post Dec 15th, 2014 12:55 AM
h1a8 is currently offline Click here to Send h1a8 a Private Message Find more posts by h1a8 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Star428
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by h1a8
Either of these characters solo fairly easily. This thread is spite

thumb up

Most people believe Evolution not because they themselves are dumb, but cause they trust the "experts" who are feeding them evolutionary fast food, and so they don't bother questioning whether or not it's true.

Old Post Dec 15th, 2014 12:57 AM
Star428 is currently offline Click here to Send Star428 a Private Message Find more posts by Star428 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zopzop
Lord of the Great Abyss

Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Carnage alone will take it.

..even the outer hells are indifferent matters for they bow only to potent and archaic Nodens.

Old Post Dec 15th, 2014 01:11 AM
zopzop is currently offline Click here to Send zopzop a Private Message Find more posts by zopzop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tkitna

Spiderman is the only character she has a chance against. As said before, Carnage or Venom would solo.

This thread is indeed spite

By Stoic

Old Post Dec 15th, 2014 02:40 AM
tkitna is currently offline Click here to Send tkitna a Private Message Find more posts by tkitna Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Insane Titan

Originally posted by TheLordofMurder
There you go with that butthurt stuff again; you never tire of that?

Atleast we know that Nimrod crushes her and sends her desicated remains to Thanos in a dirty dufflebag...
about as much as you tire of making butthurt threads.

And who cares.

Old Post Dec 15th, 2014 08:28 PM
Insane Titan is currently offline Click here to Send Insane Titan a Private Message Find more posts by Insane Titan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
shiv
Spirit of Tengu

I think Gamora might be able to use her class 70 strength to throw a few rocks at the spider bros.

Old Post Dec 16th, 2014 02:21 AM
shiv is currently offline Click here to Send shiv a Private Message Find more posts by shiv Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

she MIGHT be able to take any one individually--maybe, though i'd give carnage a majority over her. she was doing 'all right' against an amped venom recently. her sword could do some damage. all 3 murder her every time.

Old Post Dec 16th, 2014 02:51 AM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ODG

Originally posted by leonidas
she MIGHT be able to take any one individually--maybe, though i'd give carnage a majority over her. she was doing 'all right' against an amped venom recently. her sword could do some damage. all 3 murder her every time.
"All right," is one way to read their recent fight in Guardians of the Galaxy. Seemed to me she was close to clowning him.

I agree Carnage is the big problem.

Revamped Thor Respect Thread Revamped Loki Respect Thread
Revamped Hulk Respect Thread Revamped Iron Man Respect Thread

Old Post Dec 16th, 2014 03:20 AM
ODG is currently offline Click here to Send ODG a Private Message Find more posts by ODG Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SamZED

Either Carnage or Venom solo.

Azula: My mommy didn't love me so I'm going to burn down your village.

Old Post Dec 16th, 2014 04:10 AM
SamZED is currently offline Click here to Send SamZED a Private Message Find more posts by SamZED Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Carnage has mind controlled people as strong-willed as Ben Grimm, Captain America and Wolverine.

He has also managed to spread his tendrils over a city wide area.

Recently, he has healed from having his entire head blown off, and tanked two missiles fired into his back.

So Carnage needs to be tiered up, if anything.

Correct, but he can be beaten by the right power set of a character below his tier. This team wins easily. Carnage is probably the only one that can take her alone though.

Old Post Dec 16th, 2014 04:17 AM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ODG

^ thumb up
Originally posted by SamZED
Either Carnage or Venom solo.
Methinks you should read this fight:

(please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image)

Old Post Dec 16th, 2014 04:35 AM
ODG is currently offline Click here to Send ODG a Private Message Find more posts by ODG Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

Originally posted by ODG
^ thumb up Methinks you should read this fight:

(please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image)

Great scan. I think I'll use it in the other thread. Lol at Gamora being slow.

Old Post Dec 16th, 2014 05:42 AM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SamZED

Originally posted by ODG
^ thumb up Methinks you should read this fight:

I have. Venom can still solo in a forum setting.

Edit: Not Gargan though. Brock. Flash should too.

Last edited by SamZED on Dec 16th, 2014 at 06:31 AM

Old Post Dec 16th, 2014 06:28 AM
SamZED is currently offline Click here to Send SamZED a Private Message Find more posts by SamZED Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

Originally posted by SamZED
I have. Venom can still solo in a forum setting.

Edit: Not Gargan though. Brock. Flash should too.

We just saw Flash get busted though. People look at how hot Gamora is, and automatically think that she's a light weight.

Old Post Dec 16th, 2014 08:32 PM
TheLordofMurder

Originally posted by Stoic
We just saw Flash get busted though. People look at how hot Gamora is, and automatically think that she's a light weight.

Batman wouldnt make that mistake...

Old Post Dec 16th, 2014 08:56 PM
TheLordofMurder is currently offline Click here to Send TheLordofMurder a Private Message Find more posts by TheLordofMurder Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SamZED

Originally posted by Stoic
It is not the case in my.. case.. Note that I didn't say Spidey can solo even though that's my go-to response in most threads.big grin Both Venom and Carnage are just very versatile and really difficult to put down. Especially Venom. That's on top of Spider-man level speed and far greater strength. Written to their full potential or in a forum setting I believe any of them can take her.

Old Post Dec 17th, 2014 05:36 PM
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

Originally posted by ODG
"All right," is one way to read their recent fight in Guardians of the Galaxy. Seemed to me she was close to clowning him.

I agree Carnage is the big problem.

you think she was ready to take him? maybe imo. i took from that though that flash was actively working against the symbiote. i think if flash was in charge and he went all out he could def take some wins. majority? not sure tbh.

Old Post Dec 17th, 2014 05:55 PM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ODG

Originally posted by leonidas
you think she was ready to take him? maybe imo. i took from that though that flash was actively working against the symbiote. i think if flash was in charge and he went all out he could def take some wins. majority? not sure tbh.
Flash is definitely losing control of the symbiote, but I don't think he was actively fighting it. The Venom symbiote is possessing and feeding off everyone's aggression. Like when Superior Spider-Man was first possessed, he got caught up in it and it wasn't until much later that he tried to fight it.

So while it's not clear why the symbiote is erratic, I didn't see much to suggest that Flash was struggling with the symbiote. Flash just lost control.

Old Post Dec 19th, 2014 03:02 AM