KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Versus Forum » Count Dooku, Mace Windu, Anakin Skywalker vs DE Sidious

Count Dooku, Mace Windu, Anakin Skywalker vs DE Sidious
Started by: WildBantha88

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
WildBantha88

Count Dooku, Mace Windu, Anakin Skywalker vs DE Sidious

Who wins

Old Post Dec 14th, 2014 09:07 PM
Click here to Send WildBantha88 a Private Message Find more posts by WildBantha88 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Angelalex242

Unless Mace's Vapaad amp kicks in, Sids.

Old Post Dec 14th, 2014 09:31 PM
Click here to Send Angelalex242 a Private Message Find more posts by Angelalex242 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Marco1907
Great Sith Lord

Team.

Old Post Dec 14th, 2014 09:34 PM
Click here to Send Marco1907 a Private Message Find more posts by Marco1907 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Revanchiste

DE zidiouz begin to looze hiz blind rage bring him near to the defeat he begin to realize thiz, and in hiz lazt breath of rage force ztrom their face, and deztroy the clone countening zidiouz ezzence, before tranzfering him into an other clone...

Old Post Dec 14th, 2014 09:48 PM
Click here to Send Revanchiste a Private Message Find more posts by Revanchiste Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Angelalex242

I never said DE Sids wouldn't lose a clone in the battle, I said he'd win.

Old Post Dec 14th, 2014 10:11 PM
Click here to Send Angelalex242 a Private Message Find more posts by Angelalex242 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NewGuy01
perpetual

Team.

Old Post Dec 14th, 2014 10:41 PM
Click here to Send NewGuy01 a Private Message Find more posts by NewGuy01 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Revanchiste

Ztill DE zidiouz only looze a clone... Over confidence and blind rage bring him cloze to teh defeat.....

I'm pretty zure of it.

Old Post Dec 14th, 2014 10:45 PM
Click here to Send Revanchiste a Private Message Find more posts by Revanchiste Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fated Xtasy
Kami

Team shows Sidious the true power of the force big grin

Old Post Dec 14th, 2014 10:49 PM
Click here to Send Fated Xtasy a Private Message Find more posts by Fated Xtasy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

The Emperor easily

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Dec 14th, 2014 10:51 PM
Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Angelalex242

Realistically, he kills someone on the team, then the remaining 2 kill the first clone body, and the 2nd clone body mops up.

Old Post Dec 14th, 2014 11:11 PM
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

None of them are strong enough to kill his spirit, he can possess them with essence transfer or ragdoll any of them. All this and the fact he can simply blitz them has apparently been forgotten. Lol

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Dec 14th, 2014 11:19 PM
Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Marco1907
Great Sith Lord

Alright, carthage, how can you deny your sidious fanboyism now ?

Old Post Dec 14th, 2014 11:23 PM
Click here to Send Marco1907 a Private Message Find more posts by Marco1907 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

I need denied he was one of my favorite characters.

Old Post Dec 14th, 2014 11:37 PM
FreshestSlice
Eternal Commander

Team.

Old Post Dec 14th, 2014 11:43 PM
Click here to Send FreshestSlice a Private Message Find more posts by FreshestSlice Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Revanchiste

Out of topic to troll Darth ANt. Hey Darth ant if you are here I have a piece of gold a very rare Fan made darth Revan comic, even if ut'z fan made thiz juzt a devloppement of quote from encylopedia, KotOR campaign guide and ToR/KotOR quote zo meaninglezz but they devlop them and thiz juzt perfectly coherent. Thiz iz plauzible.
And you don't have thiz comic. Hihihi hahahahahaaaaaaaah I'm evil. Mwwouhahahahahahahahahhahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaa.

Even if they put zidiouz near to the death they looze any way zo.... If dozen't take count of DE zidiouz over confidence (Yhea DE zidiouz unlike RotZ/J Zidiouz iz zome kind of anakin zkywalker n°2....) Zidiouz juzt O.Z them blitlz them....

Old Post Dec 14th, 2014 11:46 PM
McP

Team, Sidious can give them a good fight at best.

Old Post Dec 14th, 2014 11:46 PM
Click here to Send McP a Private Message Find more posts by McP Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Angelalex242

I don't think the people saying 'team' are properly taking into account the fact DE Sidious has clone bodies to spare.

Old Post Dec 14th, 2014 11:53 PM
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

The team wouldnt even beat ROTS Sidious, and as usual people forget he has essence transfer. As usual there is brain damage in any thread relating to Windu

Old Post Dec 14th, 2014 11:53 PM
FreshestSlice
Eternal Commander

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Angelalex242
Realistically, he kills someone on the team, then the remaining 2 kill the first clone body, and the 2nd clone body mops up.

He has zero clones. Unless specified, the OP designates flat neutral terrain.

Old Post Dec 15th, 2014 12:06 AM
Click here to Send FreshestSlice a Private Message Find more posts by FreshestSlice Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arhael
Devoid of reality

Team stomps.

Old Post Dec 15th, 2014 12:15 AM
Click here to Send Arhael a Private Message Find more posts by Arhael Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote