KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Versus Forum » Count Dooku, Mace Windu, Anakin Skywalker vs DE Sidious

Count Dooku, Mace Windu, Anakin Skywalker vs DE Sidious
Started by: WildBantha88

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Revanchiste

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Angelalex242
I don't think the people saying 'team' are properly taking into account the fact DE Sidious has clone bodies to spare.

Yhea XD.
But he uze only one.... Even with only one that'z mean he can zacrified hiz body for the win....

And remember RotZ ZIdiouz againzt the ztrike team... If you brought to weak opponent they dozen't count in the fight they juzt get killed at the begining.. Here anakin juzt get blizted.... Ztill dooku and windu.

Old Post Dec 15th, 2014 12:20 AM
Click here to Send Revanchiste a Private Message Find more posts by Revanchiste Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Angelalex242

Just saying...

Even if there's no Clone bodies on THIS planet, DE Sidious will just drop by Byss if he dies and pick up another body.

So, if there's no clones on the planet of the encounter, he probably kills Mace (he's got plans for Anakin, and Dooku is his apprentice) before he gets killed himself. Then he waits...

Old Post Dec 15th, 2014 12:35 AM
Click here to Send Angelalex242 a Private Message Find more posts by Angelalex242 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sinious
Yo Da Best

Sidious wins.

"That is why you fail."

Old Post Dec 15th, 2014 06:25 AM
Click here to Send Sinious a Private Message Find more posts by Sinious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NTJack0
Ranger

Originally posted by Revanchiste
Yhea XD.
But he uze only one.... Even with only one that'z mean he can zacrified hiz body for the win....

And remember RotZ ZIdiouz againzt the ztrike team... If you brought to weak opponent they dozen't count in the fight they juzt get killed at the begining.. Here anakin juzt get blizted.... Ztill dooku and windu.
Implying only Anakin would get blitzed and Dooku wouldn't.

Old Post Dec 15th, 2014 07:27 AM
Click here to Send NTJack0 a Private Message Find more posts by NTJack0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

(please log in to view the image)

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Dec 15th, 2014 07:34 AM
Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FreshestSlice
Eternal Commander

Just saying...

Even if there's no Clone bodies on THIS planet, DE Sidious will just drop by Byss if he dies and pick up another body.

So, if there's no clones on the planet of the encounter, he probably kills Mace (he's got plans for Anakin, and Dooku is his apprentice) before he gets killed himself. Then he waits...

He can't get anymore bodies unless specified. This is like saying, Krayt for example, would never loose a forum duel because he is functionally immortal.

Old Post Dec 15th, 2014 07:53 PM
Click here to Send FreshestSlice a Private Message Find more posts by FreshestSlice Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

That is nothing stopping him from possessing anyone on team 1 thumb up

None of them have any way of destroying his spirit, and all this on top of none of them can prevent themselves from being blitzed.

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Dec 15th, 2014 07:54 PM
Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FreshestSlice
Eternal Commander

Does it hurt, carthage, to live in a world where the only one who agrees with you is yourself? Is that why you constantly respond to your own points in the same post they are made in? I'm curious, so humor me, have you reached the point where even you don't read what you are saying?

Old Post Dec 15th, 2014 07:57 PM
Click here to Send FreshestSlice a Private Message Find more posts by FreshestSlice Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Just admit you can't refute the point, that's all. You keep going pointlessly on about "clone bodies" when he doesn't need them in order to possess anyone on the team.

Old Post Dec 15th, 2014 07:59 PM
FreshestSlice
Eternal Commander

I'll take that as a yes then. I mean Han can stop Palpatine with a blaster, but he's clearly above the rest of these people.

Old Post Dec 15th, 2014 08:02 PM
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Except Han couldn't destroy Palpatine's essence either thumb up it took a sacrifice of Empatojayos Brand do so and all of dead Jedi to hold him back.

DE Palpatine's force abilities are on another level to these guys

Last edited by carthage on Dec 15th, 2014 at 08:10 PM

Old Post Dec 15th, 2014 08:06 PM
FreshestSlice
Eternal Commander

Just admit you can't refute the point. Palpatine isn't possessing anyone.

Old Post Dec 15th, 2014 08:36 PM
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Glad you think so, too bad they have no answer to his essence transfer thumb up

Old Post Dec 15th, 2014 08:40 PM
Revanchiste

Just saying...

We had the zame idea !!!

Old Post Dec 15th, 2014 09:43 PM
Click here to Send Revanchiste a Private Message Find more posts by Revanchiste Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FreshestSlice
Eternal Commander

Originally posted by carthage
Glad you think so, too bad they have no answer to his essence transfer thumb up

But Han does? GG, bro.

Old Post Dec 15th, 2014 09:52 PM
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

He destroyed the body of a clone not his essence lmao GG

Old Post Dec 15th, 2014 10:00 PM
Dominis

That is nothing stopping him from possessing anyone on team 1 thumb up

I, personally, don't use Palpatine's ability to possess others in a vs forums. However, Palpatine does have this ability, and in order to counter possession, requires that the force user in question has a stronger will than the one possessing him; and, TBH, Palpatine has the greatest feats in regards to sheer will power, from his telepathic feats to willing the force out of balance (along with Plagueis) on a cosmic scale, not to mention breaking free from chaos through sheer will, and being able to roam bodiless in space without anchoring his spirit to a force enhanced object or a place potent with the dark side. Palpatine was able to force Vader on his knees and cause extreme agony to his apprentice via a telepathic intrusion, so what's to stop him from taking full control of Anakin's body and mind with his full essence, considering the sheer level of mental dominance he displayed over Vader from a distance of light years? If Vader is unable to prevent Sidious from entering or repulse him from his mind, then how would Anakin be able to keep from having his body taken over by Sidious's essence, considering Anakin isn't on Vader's level when it comes to willpower, and the fact that fighting off a full essence transfer is a lot more difficult than mind domination?

In regards to willpower, what feats do anyone from the team have to suggest they could keep from having their bodies and minds being taken over by Sidious essence? Although I don't usually argue this, but I am wondering what counter argument can be formed if I do happen to.

In other words, can anybody refute Cart's assertion?

Old Post Dec 15th, 2014 10:13 PM
Click here to Send Dominis a Private Message Find more posts by Dominis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Revanchiste

You dezerve to be anihilated for thiz.....

I don't care about arnaud Mombourd etc... OMG Thiz guy drink "Beaujoulaiz Nouveau" thiz wine zuckz rather drink porc pie.

You don't even know the origin of the prophetz employed by Zidiouz......

Zidiouz66 really know all Zidiouz abilitiez... I appreciate that. Zometimez on thiz forum feat count more than abilitiez... But For zidiouz, Darth Revan? Vitiate? All thoze leader ztayed in teh back with immenze power.
More time I zpend here dumber I get. To dumb I am now. I juzt realize thiz...

Last edited by Revanchiste on Dec 15th, 2014 at 10:37 PM

Old Post Dec 15th, 2014 10:32 PM
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

I love you

Old Post Dec 15th, 2014 11:11 PM
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

Originally posted by Revanchiste
You dezerve to be anihilated for thiz.....

"There is only Revan. Only he can shape this galaxy as it is meant to be shaped."

Old Post Dec 15th, 2014 11:15 PM
Click here to Send Jaggarath a Private Message Find more posts by Jaggarath Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote