KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Versus Forum » Mace windu and Jedi dooku V.Z Revan and Lucien Draay zaber only

Mace windu and Jedi dooku V.Z Revan and Lucien Draay zaber only
Started by: Revanchiste

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Revanchiste

Mace windu and Jedi dooku V.Z Revan and Lucien Draay zaber only

From mace V.Z windu zaber only.
"Malak waz beating darth Revan at the light zaber if Revan wazn't uzing hiz tactical abilitiez... Both of them were inknowledge by the zithz...
After the firzt duel, Revan greatly improove hiz zkill to keep malak under hiz control. He let malak improove hiz zkill zet too, but Revan go fzater than hiz apprentice. Revan dozen't want to win only by hiz tactical abilitiez becauz that'z bring the fight very cloze, and Malak have thiz debuff power that can deztroy Revan zpeed ztrengh and dexterity, zo he found a way to permantly increaze thoze caracteriztic ---> hiz clothez. Becauz beating Malak in force combat wazn't enough, Revan need more dueling zkillz.... Yuyo iz a great tool againzt Revan becauz it'z bazed on random emotionz and impulzion, zomething than Revan precon cannot prevent, yezz if you don't plan Revan precon dozen't work, ezpecialy if he iz already focuz on a fight. Remeber how malak take teh control of teh tzar forge empire... If Revan precon work againzt thiz kind of impulzive decizion... Revan could have zurvied not get capture and kick malak azz for thiz...
But Revan can rely on form I zpririt ---> Get lead by the force, but that'z more coherent and well thinked than the other form I or form VII practitionner Revan keep the control. He think that ztate of mind zhould be teached by the Jedi order becauze it make the Jedi zo great. He found thiz ztat could keep the uzer human, and when I mean human it iz in the greatezt quality of humanity, while keeping him with a great connexion to the force, a connexion zo intenze, than the zubject can let him be guided by the force without the fear of loozing the control.

I found thiz info juzt 1H hour ago. Revan in the mandalorian war waz far more zuperior to Alek, but Alek go ztronger after hiz fall to the dark zide, I mean after the encounter with vitiate. He temporarly zurpazz Revan..... Until Revan kick hiz azz or rather hiz jaw....

ANd Revan iz really cool minded..... Thiz will be zure more difficult than defeating malak (Remember how deadly malak yuyo iz). Becauz windu iz cooler and more focuze. But thiz iz not the firzt form VII mazter than Revan actually encounter... It rezume how Deadly Revan iz...

Revan never looze a light zaber duel or force duel too (exept agzint the emperor)

I know than you are juzt kidding. But I'm zo zeriouz. You don't even realize than thiz iz a fair fight.... Exept than Revan will juzt demolizh windu.. Dooku win a duel againzt him... But Revan eeeerrrr yhea.... He iz a makazhi guy too exept than he never uze makazhi he clearly needn't. He can include all makazhi advantage in the other form XD. Revan iz a duelizt and warrior a fighter. eeer humhum.

you ARE ready* carthage?"

And I have to had than Revan ware a lot about Malak, to increaze hiz yuyo he reprogam HK-47 to inzult Malak when they were zparing together, it waz tezting malak zkill to know if he waz able to defeat him but alzo improoving hiz zkill, but Malak wazn't really up for challenging Revan to death again zince Revan kick hiz azz....

I think thiz more than a fight for Revan. And hiz ally iz alzo a good ztrategizt but alzo a raging pzycho zometime....

Remember Vaapad ztill very good even if don't feed himzelf on Raging pzycho...

Old Post Dec 14th, 2014 10:01 PM
Click here to Send Revanchiste a Private Message Find more posts by Revanchiste Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Trocity
Undefeated and Undisputed

Team 1.

Old Post Dec 14th, 2014 10:11 PM
Click here to Send Trocity a Private Message Find more posts by Trocity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Revanchiste

don't forget than thiz iz Jedi dooku he iz a beat weaker and lezz pervezz than Tyranuz, but in the zame time he ztill have thiz blue cryztal.. Wich ofer to him more precizion.... And ztill pacifizt like any golden era Jedi --> don't cut any member of your foe and dizarm your opponent not kill him.

I have to admit than team 1 have the edge...

Old Post Dec 14th, 2014 10:15 PM
Click here to Send Revanchiste a Private Message Find more posts by Revanchiste Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Trocity
Team 1.

"There is only Revan. Only he can shape this galaxy as it is meant to be shaped."

Old Post Dec 14th, 2014 10:23 PM
Click here to Send Jaggarath a Private Message Find more posts by Jaggarath Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emperordmb
LSDMB

Originally posted by Trocity
Team 1.

Shadilay my brothers and sisters. With any luck we will throw off the shackles of normie oppression. We have nothing to lose but our chains! Praise Kek!
THE MOTTO IS "IN KEK WE TRUST"

Old Post Dec 14th, 2014 10:24 PM
Click here to Send Emperordmb a Private Message Find more posts by Emperordmb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fated Xtasy
Kami

Team One? what revan is this?

Old Post Dec 14th, 2014 10:27 PM
Click here to Send Fated Xtasy a Private Message Find more posts by Fated Xtasy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

Does it matter? (serious question)

"There is only Revan. Only he can shape this galaxy as it is meant to be shaped."

Old Post Dec 14th, 2014 10:27 PM
Click here to Send Jaggarath a Private Message Find more posts by Jaggarath Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fated Xtasy
Kami

Not really, In pure sabers i have Dooku(sith dooku) and mace> Revan. but I forgot this was Sabers only when i wrote "what revan is this?"

Also can somebody tell me Jedi Dookus feats? in New Canon he and Yoda took on a Terantatek it think? and in old Canon he killed a bunch of Mandolorians?

Old Post Dec 14th, 2014 10:32 PM
Click here to Send Fated Xtasy a Private Message Find more posts by Fated Xtasy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Revanchiste

Revan Go on Jedi dooku and try to ztrike him down before than windu can with lucien.

But that'z really cloze..... Revan finaly underztand than kinetic iz the weaknezz of hiz opponent, thank to force knowledge and preco. And juzt break Dooku befor than Windu arrive. Then it'z done.

Team I get the initial edge... But thank to Revan ztrategy team II win.

Lencien Draay waz no match for windu ezpecialy than the rage feeding increze windu effectivity, but form I zpirit allow him to rezizt enough time to allow Revan beating dooku. And then Revan win againzt windu but barely........

Where Revan killed a lot of ancient mandalorian weaker than the mandalorian who fought the Jedi, but he alzo fought zpec opz wich are clozer to the modern mandalorian...
The number of mandalorian killed by dooku iz juzt ridiculouz compare to Revan one...

Last edited by Revanchiste on Dec 14th, 2014 at 10:37 PM

Old Post Dec 14th, 2014 10:34 PM
Revanchiste

Originally posted by Fated Xtasy
Team One? what revan is this?

It az been ztaten many time by the revanchizt and HK-47 than Revan uze a particular ztate of mind. Wich combined the quality of the clear and cool Jedi mind and deadly embrazing the force zith ztate of mind. Thiz allow him to channel dark zide and light zide energy in the zame time.. He can uze light zide defenziv power
while uzing force lighning.

When I waz juzt a new Revan fan boy I have thiz clearly in mind, but I knew nothing about him really at thiz time.. AFter ztudying more devlopped abilitiez I almozt forget thiz....

I juzt realize than WIndu agaiznt lucien Draay iz in fact offening over powering while dodging fight.
Lucien dray get cuted in two....

Last edited by Revanchiste on Dec 14th, 2014 at 10:47 PM

Old Post Dec 14th, 2014 10:41 PM
Revanchiste

The Revan in queztion iz Revan reborn but the devloppent of pure dueling light zaber zkill ztop at darth Revan "dead" or rather reconverzion....
After that'z niman juzt uze to zpam deadly force attackz....

Remember than Revan iz zparking with Malak while HK-47 treat Malak az a meat-bag. It drive Malak inzane.

Windu vaapad iz equal to Malak inzane yuyo but with a cool mind... And ztill a pain in the azz for Revan.

If you don't plan anyhing and act in the furry of the action, ztandard preco iz pretty uzelezz, but the "inztinct preco" ztill good. Revan ztate of mind provide him thiz preco able of leading hiz body into the battle guiding hiz moove while letting hiz gead clear. Independent.

WHen Revan get defeated in a light zaber duel????? Never I thinked. Even if became weaker, or zometime be helped (yhea becauze he waz weaken he wazn't totaly rebuild zo thiz iz fair in my opinion...)....
Even if the golden era champion are juzt quazi invincible dueliztz (in term of light zaber combat...)

Last edited by Revanchiste on Dec 14th, 2014 at 11:13 PM

Old Post Dec 14th, 2014 11:08 PM
McP

Both, Dooku and Mace has a really good chances to solo this. As a team, they will beat Revan and Lucien every single time.

Old Post Dec 14th, 2014 11:52 PM
Click here to Send McP a Private Message Find more posts by McP Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emperordmb
LSDMB

Originally posted by McP
Both, Dooku and Mace has a really good chances to solo this. As a team, they will beat Revan and Lucien every single time.

Shadilay my brothers and sisters. With any luck we will throw off the shackles of normie oppression. We have nothing to lose but our chains! Praise Kek!
THE MOTTO IS "IN KEK WE TRUST"

Old Post Dec 14th, 2014 11:52 PM
Click here to Send Emperordmb a Private Message Find more posts by Emperordmb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

Originally posted by Fated Xtasy

Also can somebody tell me Jedi Dookus feats? in New Canon he and Yoda took on a Terantatek it think? and in old Canon he killed a bunch of Mandolorians?

Mainly accolades really. 'Most learned in the ways of the Force, The Temple's Strongest student" e.t.c.

Kenobi in AOTC knew he had no chance against Dooku alone (based purely on his Jedi status). Heck even Padme knew that.

Plus he was one of only 2 Jedi who could defeat Windu in Saber combat. So it has been made pretty clear Dooku, Windu and Yoda were the 3 Elite Jedi Swordsmen of the Jedi Order.

Lastly common sense tells us Dooku being 15 years younger will be Physically stronger and have better stamina than he had in ROTS.

Last edited by Darth Thor on Dec 15th, 2014 at 12:04 AM

Old Post Dec 15th, 2014 12:02 AM
Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Revanchiste

They don't zolo Revan beat them both....
But if Revan zolo he iz dead for zure.

But Revan compenzate the initial edge via preco and force knowledge to analyz dooku weaknezzez... Revan in fact in pure light zaber combat if you forget hiz niman (wich it iz juzt uze az zpell zpaming cazting, and ofer the zame weaknezz than link with hiz armement a big expozure...)
He hiz juzt a intermediar combat between Dooku and Zidiouz....

Dooku beat windu.

The weaknezz in my zcenario iz that Revan defeat dooku juzt a few zecond after than windu defeat lucien... Thiz a bit ridiculouz, I have to admit but there iz an opportunity with Revan force knowledge and tactical approach...

I pick Jedi dooku for thiz, becauz he iz lezz viciouz than Tyranuz ---> reztricted offenziv and counter attack...
The problem after iz the ztamina.... But he don't have the compenzation of hiz future infirmitiez, than he uze in AotC.... ZO bazicly thiz iz quazi the zame.... Lezz tenacity for more durability... Exept than the firzt characteriztic iz the mozt hepfull in thiz caze...

Old Post Dec 15th, 2014 02:48 PM