KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Captain Marvel Vs Hulk

Captain Marvel Vs Hulk
Started by: riv6672

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
9jaboy

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Stoic
The Sentry, Hyperion and Gladiator do.

They are not faster than CM.

Old Post Dec 16th, 2014 11:25 PM
9jaboy is currently offline Click here to Send 9jaboy a Private Message Find more posts by 9jaboy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

Originally posted by Stoic
Thor's lightning is magical though, because he is able to hit magical beings with it and affect them profoundly. Superman and the Hulk have a lot in common, because they both are powered by solar energy. Gamma waves/rays are transmitted by stars unless I'm mistaken? But, then there is a point when their similarities split off. The Hulk is a mutated human Superman isn't, and he (The Hulk) mutates over a period of time to overcome many obstacles. We see this when he is in a highly toxic environment that he can not breathe in, and suddenly mutates or evolves to be able to live in that environment. Or, to being able to actually breathe under water, and in outer space. He rode on top of the stone ship from Sakaar back to Earth. Is there a reason why you would believe that the lightning in the scan above is not magical? Thor sent that burst of lightning his way.

Yes I know that Cap Marvel is a magical being. I was just saying that his magical lightning may not be able to do more than Thor's magical lightning in the past, but it would really depend on the Hulk's strength level. his tolerance goes up as his strength does up. Thor is a good indicator, that he may be able to shrug off Marvel's blasts, because there isn't really any hard proof to prove that Captain Marvel's magic lightning is more powerful than Thor's. Other than that, I fully agree with you, because Captain Marvel is pretty powerful. IMO he would have to get in and finish it as quickly as possible, or the Hulk's strength will eclipse his own, and make winning far more difficult.

I don't know man. I'd prefer to take his word for it though, because I don't know his true intentions brother.

laughing out loud

he's on ignore so he knows he needs to use you as a proxy. sorry bout that. can't stand anti-fanboys as they cause more trouble than actual fanboys...

anyway, hopefully you've seen me post enough to know that i'm pretty damn agenda-less in the forum and i actually got a chuckle out of the idea that i have 'motives'. that ANYONE could care enough about these comic battles to have 'motives' speaks more eloquently to the delusional nature of his posts than anything i can say.... laughing out loud

anywho, sorry to subject you to that nonsense. ignore him, and don't feel any need to defend me on any count. smile

and you're probably right about his needing to take hulk out pretty quickly but he certainly is capable of doing so. it's hulk durability that would be the issue ultimately. i don't really agree necessarily that hulk would quickly surpass him in strength. he would, probably, eventually, but we've seen hulk in LONG battles where he doesn't just utterly eclipse opponents (sun god is a recent, and obvious example, but by no means the only example)--his durability though makes it really tough. repeated bolts (zeus's lightning, don't forget) would/could weaken him. cm could literally stay in the air and simply blast bolt after bolt down, easily using speed to dodge thrown objects or a jumping hulk until he has weakened him then hit with charged punches with near-superman strength.

hulk is the one that has the tougher battle here, no doubt about it imo. finding logical ways for him is tough and rely almost entirely on cm fighting h2h which, if he is smart, he needn't do. this would be similar to the gladiator battle imo, but i think the magic lightning would be much more effective than the eyebeams glads used. cm also has the wisdom of solomon (which he'd use in a forum battle) and realize h2h would likely be death.

all that said, i still say a split because cm DOES fight h2h most often and i'd think MOST of the time that would get his arse knocked out. but it's cm's fight to lose (at least the classic cm) imo. one-dimensional bricks, even the most powerful ones, are at a disadvantage in forum battles. it's something anyone on the forums for any length of time should realize by now.....

Old Post Dec 16th, 2014 11:29 PM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JBL
Wrestling God

Now you try and explain yourself because you were exposed.Nice rant about marvel doing things to perfection all of a sudden.

Old Post Dec 16th, 2014 11:49 PM
JBL is currently offline Click here to Send JBL a Private Message Find more posts by JBL Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

thumb up

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Dec 16th, 2014 11:51 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Billy uses the Wisdom of Solomon and uses reason and calm to not attack the Hulk but calm him down by pointing out the possible destruction and harm he could do to the delicate environment that they are in....and then Shazam Lightening Blasts Bruce Banner.

Old Post Dec 17th, 2014 12:10 AM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eaebiakuya

Didnt Storm KOed Hulk with a lightining attack ?

Old Post Dec 17th, 2014 12:27 AM
eaebiakuya is currently offline Click here to Send eaebiakuya a Private Message Find more posts by eaebiakuya Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

yeah, but that was guided by cable into his brain directly iirc.

Old Post Dec 17th, 2014 12:28 AM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Time Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

Hulk wins more then he loses.

Old Post Dec 17th, 2014 01:04 AM
Time Immemorial is currently offline Click here to Send Time Immemorial a Private Message Find more posts by Time Immemorial Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

What a great 3 pages!

Old Post Dec 17th, 2014 05:35 AM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
krisblaze

Originally posted by Time Immemorial
Hulk wins more then he loses.

No smile

Cap is faster, stronger, more durable, more versatile and infinitely smarter.

Thanks Estacado

Old Post Dec 17th, 2014 06:06 AM
krisblaze is currently offline Click here to Send krisblaze a Private Message Find more posts by krisblaze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam Grimes
Devil On Your Shoulder

Cap calms hulk by punching his brain. imo

Not today, not tomorrow...

Old Post Dec 17th, 2014 06:18 AM
Adam Grimes is currently offline Click here to Send Adam Grimes a Private Message Find more posts by Adam Grimes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by krisblaze
No smile

Cap is faster, stronger, more durable, more versatile and infinitely smarter.
Nuts. Gravage beats the hell out of him. I disagree with the smarter angle but by your logic Stephen Hawking >> Mike Tyson in a fight.

Savage Hulk has resisted speed Bfr attempts by Gladiator who is faster than Cap.

This ain't even close.

Old Post Dec 17th, 2014 06:23 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
krisblaze

Originally posted by quanchi112
Nuts. Gravage beats the hell out of him. I disagree with the smarter angle but by your logic Stephen Hawking >> Mike Tyson in a fight.

Savage Hulk has resisted speed Bfr attempts by Gladiator who is faster than Cap.

This ain't even close.

Stephen Hawking's not stronger than Mike Tyson, so the analogy fails.

Cap wouldn't BFR and he wouldn't need to slowly fly into the atmosphere in order to do it.

Gladiator's not faster than Cap.

You're surely right that it's not even close.

Thanks Estacado

Old Post Dec 17th, 2014 06:27 AM
krisblaze is currently offline Click here to Send krisblaze a Private Message Find more posts by krisblaze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

Cap is faster, smarter and more versatile, but not stronger and more durable, no offense to kris.

Old Post Dec 17th, 2014 06:31 AM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by krisblaze
Stephen Hawking's not stronger than Mike Tyson, so the analogy fails.

Cap wouldn't BFR and he wouldn't need to slowly fly into the atmosphere in order to do it.

Gladiator's not faster than Cap.

You're surely right that it's not even close.
Cap is not stronger than Gravage Hulk nor does he have dynamic strength so you failed.

Based on feats he is.

You have sure lost your way. I guess the guy who can hang with Thor at his most stupid for hours but Cap crushes him according to you.

You shame Thor.

sick

Old Post Dec 17th, 2014 06:31 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
krisblaze

When Gravage reaches a point beyond Cap, let me know.

Until then his strength can be as dynamic as it wants to, to no avail.
Originally posted by riv6672
Cap is faster, smarter and more versatile, but not stronger and more durable, no offense to kris.

Sure he is.

Better feats = stronger and more durable.

You'll have to apologize for me not taking your word for it, but you've probably read phuck all when it comes to comics Cap's appeared in.

Thanks Estacado

Old Post Dec 17th, 2014 06:32 AM
riv6672

Ha, okay, since you're being so polite, show us where CM has better strength feats than the Hulk. I like when people post scans.

Old Post Dec 17th, 2014 06:37 AM
krisblaze

Thanks Estacado

Old Post Dec 17th, 2014 06:38 AM
riv6672

And?

Old Post Dec 17th, 2014 06:44 AM
krisblaze

And look at his fights.

Thanks Estacado

Old Post Dec 17th, 2014 06:44 AM