KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Captain Marvel Vs Hulk

Captain Marvel Vs Hulk
Started by: riv6672

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): « First ... « 4 5 [6]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
riv6672

Haha^

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Dec 17th, 2014 01:53 PM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Lol.

This however, made me sad sad

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Dec 17th, 2014 02:45 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

The Parker luck...!

Old Post Dec 17th, 2014 02:58 PM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
naurtoisbeast
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Star428
Before DCnU CM was clearly above WW in every category (except skill) but I'm not so sure about the current characters though since I haven't been keeping up with them. Before the reboot though CM performed a heck of a lot better against Big Blue than WW ever did.
Before DCnU CM was clearly above WW in every category (except skill) but I'm not so sure about the current characters though since I haven't been keeping up with them. Before the reboot though CM performed a heck of a lot better against Big Blue than WW ever did.
i think hulk will win

Old Post Dec 17th, 2014 06:08 PM
naurtoisbeast is currently offline Click here to Send naurtoisbeast a Private Message Find more posts by naurtoisbeast Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

Pretty sure that CM starts off a great deal stronger and more durable than Hulk just like Superman does. Hulk only surpasses CM when he has time to get really mad.

The rules have changed. Check out the forum rules concerning the Hulk, and where he begins at base. Per forum rules they both begin at around the same level of strength.

Old Post Dec 17th, 2014 08:50 PM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
YFZ 350

Billy brings the thunder.

"The 350 twin is still the king of the dunes"

Old Post Dec 18th, 2014 01:28 AM
YFZ 350 is currently offline Click here to Send YFZ 350 a Private Message Find more posts by YFZ 350 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
pym-ftw
Mizukage

Hulk hangs with a better Thunderer

I'm not Joking, Boy
Ignore list: Abhi for the sake of the forum.
53>6.6
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=GCAMfDmX86o
My YouTube

Old Post Dec 18th, 2014 01:49 AM
pym-ftw is currently offline Click here to Send pym-ftw a Private Message Find more posts by pym-ftw Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
krisblaze

Hulk wishes :-)

Thanks Estacado

Old Post Dec 18th, 2014 03:49 AM
krisblaze is currently offline Click here to Send krisblaze a Private Message Find more posts by krisblaze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

Recess is over kids! laughing out loud

Old Post Dec 18th, 2014 11:51 AM
krisblaze

I actually wrote that post during recess laughing

Thanks Estacado

Old Post Dec 18th, 2014 12:17 PM
krisblaze is currently offline Click here to Send krisblaze a Private Message Find more posts by krisblaze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

during recess? you write and communicate well for a kid in elementary school.... shifty

Old Post Dec 18th, 2014 12:21 PM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
krisblaze

Originally posted by leonidas
during recess? you write and communicate well for a kid in elementary school.... shifty

I work with special needs children atm.

And I'm decidedly more pedagogical in real life than I am on KMC

Thanks Estacado

Old Post Dec 18th, 2014 12:24 PM
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

ha! i could use the HELL out of you in my class this year. sad and that background also makes you uniquely suited to deal handle life in the ole kmc.... laughing out loud

Old Post Dec 18th, 2014 12:28 PM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

" mama says the reason alligators are so ornery is they got all them teeth and no tooth brush."

Old Post Dec 18th, 2014 12:33 PM
krisblaze

I was about to tell you to keep it white, but I guess nothing's more white than Adam Sandler....

Originally posted by leonidas
ha! i could use the HELL out of you in my class this year. sad and that background also makes you uniquely suited to deal handle life in the ole kmc.... laughing out loud

I don't want to risk crazy american kids pulling a gun on me. You take your own hits

Thanks Estacado

Last edited by krisblaze on Dec 18th, 2014 at 12:45 PM

Old Post Dec 18th, 2014 12:42 PM
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

lol jokes' on you--i'm canadian!

Old Post Dec 18th, 2014 01:27 PM