KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Battlezone » Can Silver Surfer Going all out Harm Juggrernauat at all

Can Silver Surfer Going all out Harm Juggrernauat at all
Started by: zom1967

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
zom1967

Can Silver Surfer Going all out Harm Juggrernauat at all

Surfer has some incredible durabilitiy himself,And has some awesome energy powers.Can he hurt Juggs in any way,he even fought Mangog ,and said if he used any more power he would incinerate the city.so does the Surfer have achance to win?

Old Post Dec 17th, 2014 12:10 AM
zom1967 is currently offline Click here to Send zom1967 a Private Message Find more posts by zom1967 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
"Id"
The Man of Tomorrow

No.

Old Post Dec 19th, 2014 04:01 PM
"Id" is currently offline Click here to Send "Id" a Private Message Find more posts by "Id" Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Yes and wrong place for this question.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Dec 19th, 2014 11:56 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

comicboards.com/php/image.php?msg=comicbattles-2010040303131491&att=2.jpg&fullsize=yes

Old Post Dec 20th, 2014 03:15 AM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Time Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by carver9

Care to BZ this, Ill take Silver Surfer

Old Post Dec 20th, 2014 03:23 AM
Time Immemorial is currently offline Click here to Send Time Immemorial a Private Message Find more posts by Time Immemorial Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Originally posted by Time Immemorial
Care to BZ this, Ill take Silver Surfer

Lol...I'm voting for Silver Surfer so why would I battlezone this?

Old Post Dec 20th, 2014 05:00 AM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Time Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

Lol...I'm voting for Silver Surfer so why would I battlezone this?

Sounds like when I was repping Beyonder the past few weeks and you wanted to battlezone him for yourself vs whoever I picked.
Num nuts.

Old Post Dec 20th, 2014 05:03 AM
Time Immemorial is currently offline Click here to Send Time Immemorial a Private Message Find more posts by Time Immemorial Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

I don't believe that the Surfer can harm him at his best. Thor wasn't able to, so I don't think that the Surfer can either.

Old Post Dec 25th, 2014 04:30 AM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

How does classic Juggernauts durability compare to that of Thanos? Thanos laughs off Surfers best shots. From all the hype over the years I've heard of how insanely durable Classic Juggy is..well, I expect the guy at least rivals Thanos when it comes to physical durability.

Old Post Jan 7th, 2015 06:32 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Originally posted by Surtur
How does classic Juggernauts durability compare to that of Thanos? Thanos laughs off Surfers best shots. From all the hype over the years I've heard of how insanely durable Classic Juggy is..well, I expect the guy at least rivals Thanos when it comes to physical durability.

When did Thanos shrug off Surfers best?

Old Post Jan 7th, 2015 08:43 PM
thingy150
Restricted

Account Restricted

im gonna say yes and I know its shocking, im back, dont get too excited......

Old Post Jan 8th, 2015 05:50 AM
thingy150 is currently offline Click here to Send thingy150 a Private Message Find more posts by thingy150 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

Originally posted by Surtur
Thanos has tanked harder shots and has less low feats. The only thing that throws that in doubt is the Godblast.

Also yes. Surfer could likely KO Juggernaut. Though it'd take a lot/a while.

Old Post Mar 5th, 2015 07:32 PM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zom1967

i think it all depends where they are,near the crunch the surfer could use enough of it`s energy to kill two prohemiel gods.If he B.F.R juggs here he could kill him easy.On earth it would be harder to say(like one poster said,he could only use so much power cosmic on Mangog for fear of destroying the city).The same thing could happen with Juggs,I do know this Juggs can`t kill the Surfer!

Old Post Mar 13th, 2015 03:39 AM
zom1967 is currently offline Click here to Send zom1967 a Private Message Find more posts by zom1967 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote