KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Versus Forum » HK-47 vs Mandalore the Ultimate vs Yusanis vs Canderous Ordo

HK-47 vs Mandalore the Ultimate vs Yusanis vs Canderous Ordo
Started by: DarthAnt66

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

HK-47 vs Mandalore the Ultimate vs Yusanis vs Canderous Ordo

4-way battle to the death. Ready... set... go!

"There is only Revan. Only he can shape this galaxy as it is meant to be shaped."

Old Post Dec 17th, 2014 01:26 AM
Click here to Send Jaggarath a Private Message Find more posts by Jaggarath Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Aurbere

HK teaches them the meaning of love. With extreme prejudice.

Old Post Dec 17th, 2014 01:28 AM
Click here to Send Aurbere a Private Message Find more posts by Aurbere Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zenwolf

So I'm not joking, but do any of these guys have any feats at all?

Outside of Gameplay I mean, cause...I'm drawing a blank really.

Old Post Dec 17th, 2014 05:01 AM
Click here to Send Zenwolf a Private Message Find more posts by Zenwolf Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NewGuy01
perpetual

Erm, Mandalore beat Malak over the head with a stick once.

Old Post Dec 17th, 2014 05:41 AM
Click here to Send NewGuy01 a Private Message Find more posts by NewGuy01 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Revanchiste

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Zenwolf
So I'm not joking, but do any of these guys have any feats at all?

Outside of Gameplay I mean, cause...I'm drawing a blank really.

HK-47 Kill many Jedi azzizzinatez an hudge amount of perzonz (1479 I think....)
And zomtime he have already killed 144 under on hour. Azzazzinate manymany zenatorz but they where too many for him, he didn't have enough munition XD !

Mandalore the ultimate iz the greatezt mandalorian warrior ever born, he iz a taung he have an enermouz ztrengh, a lot of heavy weaponnary, and iz one of the finezt zwordman of hiz era, the bezt pilote of bezu'lik ever born (after him that'z canderouz.....)

Canderouz iz juzt a great mandalorian warrior where the ultimate.. Eeeeeerrr humhum....
Hiz armore iz nearly undeztructible.....Of hiz entire life nobody defeat him !!!! He iz the bezt than the mandalorian can offer.

HK-47 iz a bit roguy, but unlike the HK-50 zeriez, he don't relie on ztealth and dizcretion if have the choice. He prefer dezorganize the ennemy rank and creat panic.

But I'm zure than he will znipe them in the back with an Aratech zniper rifle.

Or he wait than mandalore the ultimate terminate them.

Old Post Dec 17th, 2014 08:57 AM
Click here to Send Revanchiste a Private Message Find more posts by Revanchiste Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zenwolf

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Revanchiste
HK-47 Kill many Jedi azzizzinatez an hudge amount of perzonz (1479 I think....)
And zomtime he have already killed 144 under on hour. Azzazzinate manymany zenatorz but they where too many for him, he didn't have enough munition XD !

Mandalore the ultimate iz the greatezt mandalorian warrior ever born, he iz a taung he have an enermouz ztrengh, a lot of heavy weaponnary, and iz one of the finezt zwordman of hiz era, the bezt pilote of bezu'lik ever born (after him that'z canderouz.....)

Canderouz iz juzt a great mandalorian warrior where the ultimate.. Eeeeeerrr humhum....
Hiz armore iz nearly undeztructible.....Of hiz entire life nobody defeat him !!!! He iz the bezt than the mandalorian can offer.

HK-47 iz a bit roguy, but unlike the HK-50 zeriez, he don't relie on ztealth and dizcretion if have the choice. He prefer dezorganize the ennemy rank and creat panic.

But I'm zure than he will znipe them in the back with an Aratech zniper rifle.

Or he wait than mandalore the ultimate terminate them.

When has HK killed any Jedi at all? Proof of number?

Old Post Dec 17th, 2014 12:58 PM
Click here to Send Zenwolf a Private Message Find more posts by Zenwolf Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

They all have feats and hype... I'll post them later.

"There is only Revan. Only he can shape this galaxy as it is meant to be shaped."

Old Post Dec 17th, 2014 02:57 PM
Click here to Send Jaggarath a Private Message Find more posts by Jaggarath Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

An inferior HK unit stalemated or beat Jarael iirc. The same chick who stalemated Alec in a sparring duel. So HK should be pretty dang good.

Old Post Dec 17th, 2014 03:03 PM
Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Revanchiste

Canderouz iz more expert mark'zman than mandalore the ultimate, and a better expert in weaponnary... Where Mandalore the ultimate iz juzt a zpartan an excellent zwordman...

Thiz the HK-47. Iz juzt the mozt zkilled HK-47 unit. If thiz iz the Darth Revan HK-47.... Ouch.... HK-47 himzelf zaid it it will took him year and yearz to regain all hiz zkillz... In a direct fight mandalore the ultimate juzt wreck HK-47.... But in mozt of the place HK-47 can hide and uze ztealth trap etc....

Old Post Dec 17th, 2014 03:12 PM
Click here to Send Revanchiste a Private Message Find more posts by Revanchiste Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote