KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Sentry, Gladiator, Hypherion Vs Flash

Sentry, Gladiator, Hypherion Vs Flash
Started by: riv6672

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
riv6672

Sentry, Gladiator, Hypherion Vs Flash

No prep, no BFR.
10 minute time limit..
The object is to catch and pin down DCnu Barry Allen for a 3 (second) count.

Current Hypherion
Classic unamped Sentry
Fully confident Gladiator

The battle field is the state of Kansas, empty of people. Characters can only go as high as the upper atmisphere, and not outside the stare's borders.

Can the 3 "tag" the 1?

Old Post Dec 17th, 2014 05:46 AM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
heisetx

The **** is an unamped sentry?

sentry does this regardless

Old Post Dec 17th, 2014 05:50 AM
heisetx is currently offline Click here to Send heisetx a Private Message Find more posts by heisetx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

Re: Sentry, Gladiator, Hypherion Vs Flash

quote: (post)
Originally posted by riv6672
No prep, no BFR.
10 minute time limit..
The object is to catch and pin down DCnu Barry Allen for a 3 (second) count.

Current Hypherion
Classic unamped Sentry
Fully confident Gladiator

The battle field is the state of Kansas, empty of people. Characters can only go as high as the upper atmisphere, and not outside the stare's borders.

Can the 3 "tag" the 1?

Damn EDIT feature:

The three can only use their speed. No ranged attacks. Obviously they cant turn off strength and invulnerability during any pinning process.

(To the first responder. Thanks but i have you on ignore)

Old Post Dec 17th, 2014 06:18 AM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Just trying to tag him? I don't like the team's odds.

Old Post Dec 17th, 2014 10:37 AM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eaebiakuya

Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Just trying to tag him? I don't like the team's odds.

But DCNU Barry have some good "running speed" feat (i mean FTL feats) ? Or we can assume he is FTL by a good margin since he is faster than Superman who have FTL feats ?

Because Sentry and Gladiator have FTL++++ feats.

I think the team have a chance.

What if Gladiator go to outside the planet, tag flash with his super vision, then bull rush in a FTL speed ? Flash maybe will not see him (he dont have super senses) until it is too late.

Old Post Dec 17th, 2014 11:26 AM
eaebiakuya is currently offline Click here to Send eaebiakuya a Private Message Find more posts by eaebiakuya Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Originally posted by eaebiakuya
But DCNU Barry have some good "running speed" feat (i mean FTL feats) ? Or we can assume he is FTL by a good margin since he is faster than Superman who have FTL feats ?

Because Sentry and Gladiator have FTL++++ feats.

I think the team have a chance.

What if Gladiator go to outside the planet, tag flash with his super vision, then bull rush in a FTL speed ? Flash maybe will not see him (he dont have super senses) until it is too late.

Flash does have superspeed reaction times.

Old Post Dec 17th, 2014 11:35 AM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

Thanks for posting guys.
The questions you've asked just now are what i was wondering myself, which is why i'm asking.
3 flyers who have super speed but arent strictly speedsters against a runner who IS a speedster above all else.

Old Post Dec 17th, 2014 12:18 PM
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

lol this thread is actually pretty interesting. of the 3 glads has the best speed feat by far (afaik) but that feae is still WELL below flash. if flash can go all out, i think he can avoid them for 10 minutes unless they utterly demolish the BF first giving him nothing to run on. i think that would be the only option for them. assuming he can't steal their speed as well.

Old Post Dec 17th, 2014 12:22 PM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

The way i see the match up when i made the thread, demolishing the BF is only an option in this game of tag. They cant use strength/other powers to tear things up.

Just clarifying.

Old Post Dec 17th, 2014 12:34 PM
DarkSaint85

Yeah, just tagging him, I can't see it, barring Barry being his usual idiotic self.

Hmm, more I think about it, the likelier it is for the team. Would Gladiator start losing confidence when he sees how fast Barry is?

Old Post Dec 17th, 2014 12:38 PM
RealityWarper
Restricted

Account Restricted

Sentry solos

Old Post Dec 17th, 2014 12:47 PM
RealityWarper is currently offline Click here to Send RealityWarper a Private Message Find more posts by RealityWarper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

This is DCNU Flash. I would love to see some speed fts that is above Gladiator flying 200 light yrs in 3 minutes or his 100 times light speed showing.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Dec 17th, 2014 12:48 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Wasn't the 100x light showing, him boosted by that explosion?

With regards to the 200 light years showing....Thanos sent him 200 light years away, true - but how long did he take to come back?

Old Post Dec 17th, 2014 12:59 PM
riv6672

You guys saying Gladiator has instant acceleration? The BF is only the size of Kansas.

Old Post Dec 17th, 2014 01:55 PM
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Flash has femtosecond level reaction time. Good luck tagging him.

Old Post Dec 17th, 2014 02:50 PM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

There was a multinpage debate here a few months ago that said that wouldnt do him much good versus Thanos. Here its 3 on 1 with all involved possessing super speed, in a limited space.
Devil's advocate-ing here.

Old Post Dec 17th, 2014 03:03 PM
Tony Stark
Mr. All Day

Originally posted by abhilegend
Flash has femtosecond level reaction time. Good luck tagging him.

rolling on floor laughing

He's tagged

Old Post Dec 17th, 2014 03:40 PM
Tony Stark is currently offline Click here to Send Tony Stark a Private Message Find more posts by Tony Stark Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bbrem123

What if we put Superman in that mix instead of Hyperion?

Old Post Dec 17th, 2014 03:54 PM
bbrem123 is currently offline Click here to Send bbrem123 a Private Message Find more posts by bbrem123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

Nah.

Old Post Dec 17th, 2014 03:58 PM
bbrem123

why because he can tag him on his own but the other cant?? ahahahah that is what I thought...

Old Post Dec 17th, 2014 04:04 PM
bbrem123 is currently offline Click here to Send bbrem123 a Private Message Find more posts by bbrem123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote