KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Alan Scott Vs Beta Ray Bill

Alan Scott Vs Beta Ray Bill
Started by: Golgo13

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Senor Cage

Alan Scott Vs Beta Ray Bill

Old Post Dec 17th, 2014 07:18 AM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
9jaboy

Normal Alan FTW 8-9/10

Old Post Dec 17th, 2014 12:45 PM
9jaboy is currently offline Click here to Send 9jaboy a Private Message Find more posts by 9jaboy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
beatboks
ready for the loony bin

Earth 2 Alan BRB takes it

Old Post Dec 17th, 2014 01:34 PM
beatboks is currently offline Click here to Send beatboks a Private Message Find more posts by beatboks Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Even DCNU Alan takes it.

Old Post Dec 17th, 2014 02:41 PM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

Alan had that crazy earth feat.

Old Post Dec 17th, 2014 06:10 PM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
YFZ 350

Going with Alan Scott.

"The 350 twin is still the king of the dunes"

Old Post Dec 18th, 2014 01:22 AM
YFZ 350 is currently offline Click here to Send YFZ 350 a Private Message Find more posts by YFZ 350 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
beatboks
ready for the loony bin

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Golgo13
Alan had that crazy earth feat.

Holding the earth against the device that Sloane and Holt made to move it is the only really notable feat. Let's also consider his power comes from the planet he was holding, so I don't think it's that good a feat when all it shows is him holding his power source.

The taking on hundreds of parademons is just fodder and he got his ass handed him by a clone of E2 Supes who was also fighting everyone else (and who honestly was featless since his fighting enexperienced featless heroes is his sole claim to fame ) also doesn't speak well.

Nothing IMO BRB couldn't deal with.

Old Post Dec 18th, 2014 04:47 AM
beatboks is currently offline Click here to Send beatboks a Private Message Find more posts by beatboks Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Originally posted by beatboks
Holding the earth against the device that Sloane and Holt made to move it is the only really notable feat. Let's also consider his power comes from the planet he was holding, so I don't think it's that good a feat when all it shows is him holding his power source.

The taking on hundreds of parademons is just fodder and he got his ass handed him by a clone of E2 Supes who was also fighting everyone else (and who honestly was featless since his fighting enexperienced featless heroes is his sole claim to fame ) also doesn't speak well.

Nothing IMO BRB couldn't deal with.

That's some ass backwards logic right there.

Old Post Dec 18th, 2014 04:51 AM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam Grimes
Devil On Your Shoulder

^ @beatboks Wrong. Steppen wolf and Brutaal surprised him and started to beat him senseless and knocked him out.

Then again Alan died in Wolf's death explosion.

Not today, not tomorrow...

Last edited by Adam Grimes on Dec 18th, 2014 at 05:06 AM

Old Post Dec 18th, 2014 04:58 AM
Adam Grimes is currently offline Click here to Send Adam Grimes a Private Message Find more posts by Adam Grimes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
"Id"
The Man of Tomorrow

Horses Face smashes that faget.

Old Post Dec 18th, 2014 06:59 AM
"Id" is currently offline Click here to Send "Id" a Private Message Find more posts by "Id" Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
krisblaze

I'm not completely up to date on Alan yet, but from what I read he wasn't quite there yet.

Thanks Estacado

Old Post Dec 18th, 2014 09:33 AM
krisblaze is currently offline Click here to Send krisblaze a Private Message Find more posts by krisblaze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

He stopped earth from getting moved for two issues straight. I don't think you need anything better to gauge his power.

Old Post Dec 18th, 2014 11:19 AM
DarkSaint85

Whilst Earth-2 was dying. With forum rules, he'd be at full power.

Old Post Dec 18th, 2014 11:33 AM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
krisblaze

Originally posted by abhilegend
He stopped earth from getting moved for two issues straight. I don't think you need anything better to gauge his power.

That's very impressive.

But it's not above something I would expect from someone who's going to fight BRB.

Do I need to read anything outside the main title or does it include everything?

Thanks Estacado

Old Post Dec 18th, 2014 11:44 AM
krisblaze is currently offline Click here to Send krisblaze a Private Message Find more posts by krisblaze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Originally posted by krisblaze
That's very impressive.

But it's not above something I would expect from someone who's going to fight BRB.

Do I need to read anything outside the main title or does it include everything?

It's all in E2, and E2: World's End.

Old Post Dec 18th, 2014 11:48 AM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Lol...that ft isn't enough to pull a win against Bill. Space Cheese. Really? Guess he is going to pull Bill for the win.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Last edited by carver9 on Dec 18th, 2014 at 12:23 PM

Old Post Dec 18th, 2014 12:15 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

That's very impressive.

Originally posted by Galan007
^ it's worth noting, abhi, that the entirety of brainiac's mothership still hadn't surfaced from the portal--so it was even larger than what we were shown. craycray.

anyway, i posted alan's planetary feat from the last issue, but it was confirmed again this issue:
(please log in to view the image)
note that he held the earth for roughly half of the issue. insane.
I don't think bill is powerful enough to stop earth from moving by a giant mother box.

Old Post Dec 18th, 2014 12:29 PM
krisblaze

I don't think bill is powerful enough to stop earth from moving by a giant mother box.

I don't see how Bill would do it.

His powerset isn't very well suited for holding things in place.

Or are you saying there's not enough power in Stormbreaker? smile

Thanks Estacado

Old Post Dec 18th, 2014 12:30 PM
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

I don't see how Bill would do it.

His powerset isn't very well suited for holding things in place.

Or are you saying there's not enough power in Stormbreaker? smile

You can say both. The two times bill has been pitted against moving celestial bodies, in star masters and annihilators he either failed miserably or needed help from silver surfer.

Old Post Dec 18th, 2014 12:34 PM
krisblaze

You can say both. The two times bill has been pitted against moving celestial bodies, in star masters and annihilators he either failed miserably or needed help from silver surfer.

Star masters had a different BRB, and he still stopped a black hole didn't he? And it certainly seemed like star masters had a different take on the power of black holes.

I'm not sure what instance you're referring to in annihilators. I might not have read it.

Bill doesn't have the powerset to duplicate Alan's feat, but I'm certain he has the raw power. I have no doubt that he'd be able to break through whatever Alan creates smile

Thanks Estacado

Old Post Dec 18th, 2014 12:40 PM