KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Geo Force vs. Terrax

Geo Force vs. Terrax
Started by: byrdgang21

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
byrdgang21
byrd's da word

Geo Force vs. Terrax

Who wins?

Old Post Dec 17th, 2014 09:08 PM
byrdgang21 is currently offline Click here to Send byrdgang21 a Private Message Find more posts by byrdgang21 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zopzop
Lord of the Great Abyss

IMHO, Terrax.

..even the outer hells are indifferent matters for they bow only to potent and archaic Nodens.

Old Post Dec 18th, 2014 03:05 AM
zopzop is online now! Click here to Send zopzop a Private Message Find more posts by zopzop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
pym-ftw
Mizukage

Agreed

I'm not Joking, Boy
Ignore list: Abhi for the sake of the forum.
53>6.6
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=GCAMfDmX86o
My YouTube

Old Post Dec 18th, 2014 03:12 AM
pym-ftw is currently offline Click here to Send pym-ftw a Private Message Find more posts by pym-ftw Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

Terrax

Old Post Dec 18th, 2014 03:18 AM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
beatboks
ready for the loony bin

What are terrax's feats GF has fought Supes and lasted a bit. He was able to gravity. Enhance his punches and use increased gravity to make Supes less in striking power a bit. I call that PIS but still it's there. He's also IIRC done well against WW.

Old Post Dec 18th, 2014 04:54 AM
beatboks is currently offline Click here to Send beatboks a Private Message Find more posts by beatboks Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zopzop
Lord of the Great Abyss

quote: (post)
Originally posted by beatboks
What are terrax's feats GF has fought Supes and lasted a bit. He was able to gravity. Enhance his punches and use increased gravity to make Supes less in striking power a bit. I call that PIS but still it's there. He's also IIRC done well against WW.

Notable Feats -
Survived for weeks inside a black hole
Lifted the island of Manhattan into orbit
Busted a planet

Notable Fights -
Fought Morg H2H a few times and did pretty good before going down
Fought a Galactus empowered Dazzler inside a black hole and only lost because a) he'd been there for weeks and spent most of his power to keep himself alive and b) Recorder sent Dazzler additional power toward the end of the fight
While in a weakened body, fought the New Warriors and the Fantastic Four who had anti-Terrax weapons designed for them by Reed. Only lost when Surfer jumped in and BFRed him to another planet
Faced off against Nova/Firelord/Air Walker and seemed to be overpowering them (it's been a while and I don't recall this fight too well)

..even the outer hells are indifferent matters for they bow only to potent and archaic Nodens.

Old Post Dec 18th, 2014 06:59 AM
zopzop is online now! Click here to Send zopzop a Private Message Find more posts by zopzop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
pym-ftw
Mizukage

I don't remember that last fight, but I'd like to see it

I'm not Joking, Boy
Ignore list: Abhi for the sake of the forum.
53>6.6
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=GCAMfDmX86o
My YouTube

Old Post Dec 18th, 2014 07:11 AM
pym-ftw is currently offline Click here to Send pym-ftw a Private Message Find more posts by pym-ftw Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
beatboks
ready for the loony bin

Then it's a somp for Terrax thanks for the feats.

Old Post Dec 18th, 2014 09:00 AM
beatboks is currently offline Click here to Send beatboks a Private Message Find more posts by beatboks Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zopzop
Lord of the Great Abyss

Originally posted by pym-ftw
I don't remember that last fight, but I'd like to see it

http://www.reddit.com/r/respectthre...ld_of_galactus/
It was more of him overpowering AirWalker and Firelord. They tried to restrain him and he just manhandled them.

Old Post Dec 18th, 2014 02:30 PM
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

The heralds were weak from reviving Airwalker. Airwalker himself overpowered firelord and surfer in the previous issue.

And Terrax was given surfers power by doom against fantastic four and new warriors.

Old Post Dec 18th, 2014 02:32 PM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

I like this thread. How things should be done. No flaming, no denial of scans, acceptance...

Edit: Abhi just posted.

Old Post Dec 18th, 2014 02:33 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zopzop
Lord of the Great Abyss

Originally posted by abhilegend
The heralds were weak from reviving Airwalker. Airwalker himself overpowered firelord and surfer in the previous issue.

Didn't they revive Air Walker in a previous issue? I think they were fully recovered when that fight with Terrax went down.

quote:
And Terrax was given surfers power by doom against fantastic four and new warriors.

Scans? I distinctly remember he was actually UNDERPOWERED because he was in a frail human host. This was the reason why Surfer beat him by BFRing him to another planet. He was incapable of space travel in that host.

Coincidentally, the writers remembered this during the "Herald Ordeal". That's why Nova tells him if he helps them vs Morg, they'll get him off that planet. He was still in his underpowered human host.

Old Post Dec 18th, 2014 02:36 PM
Stoic
Avenger

Originally posted by zopzop

Didn't they revive Air Walker in a previous issue? I think they were fully recovered when that fight with Terrax went down.

Scans? I distinctly remember he was actually UNDERPOWERED because he was in a frail human host. This was the reason why Surfer beat him by BFRing him to another planet. He was incapable of space travel in that host.

Coincidentally, the writers remembered this during the "Herald Ordeal". That's why Nova tells him if he helps them vs Morg, they'll get him off that planet. He was still in his underpowered human host. [/B]

You are correct.

Old Post Dec 18th, 2014 04:01 PM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Prof. T.C McAbe
Kryptonian Scientist

Terrax. Everything Geo Force can do he should do better, his powers come from a greater source and are as far as I know also bigger in scale.

Sig made by my mate, the one and only One_Angry_Scot

Old Post Dec 18th, 2014 04:11 PM
Prof. T.C McAbe is currently offline Click here to Send Prof. T.C McAbe a Private Message Find more posts by Prof. T.C McAbe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Coincidentally, the writers remembered this during the "Herald Ordeal". That's why Nova tells him if he helps them vs Morg, they'll get him off that planet. He was still in his underpowered human host. [/B]

They were weakened.

Here you go.

http://i58.tinypic.com/f09d0z.jpg

That power would overload him twice and he used the human host later.

Old Post Dec 18th, 2014 04:22 PM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
celeyhyga17
Yawning Void

Originally posted by DarkSaint85
I like this thread. How things should be done. No flaming, no denial of scans, acceptance...

Edit: Abhi just posted.

laughing

It's really because no one cares enuff bout either character to lose their mind over.

stick out tongue

Old Post Dec 18th, 2014 04:32 PM
celeyhyga17 is currently offline Click here to Send celeyhyga17 a Private Message Find more posts by celeyhyga17 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zopzop
Lord of the Great Abyss

Originally posted by abhilegend
They were weakened.

Were they? I think we are confusing instances.

quote:
Here you go.

http://i58.tinypic.com/f09d0z.jpg

That power would overload him twice and he used the human host later.

That's not the encounter I was referring to. It's this one here :
http://marvel.wikia.com/New_Warriors_Vol_1_16

But thanks for that scan though.

Old Post Dec 18th, 2014 05:08 PM
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Were they? I think we are confusing instances.

That's not the encounter I was referring to. It's this one here :
http://marvel.wikia.com/New_Warriors_Vol_1_16

But thanks for that scan though. [/B]

They explicitly said that reviving Airwalker weakened them in issue 73 and just after that they fought Terrax. Not that Airwalker and Firelord were particularly impressive under Marz. Firelord got overpowered by some random aliens two issues ago.

Yeah, Terrax was weakened there. Not that he fought some heavy hitter in that team. The biggest gun was Nova and he was barely meta level at that time. Surfer treated him like an annoyance in that issue.

Old Post Dec 18th, 2014 05:14 PM
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

Originally posted by Prof. T.C McAbe
Terrax. Everything Geo Force can do he should do better, his powers come from a greater source and are as far as I know also bigger in scale.

this. be a better match if it was terra and brion--thought they'd probably still lose. they have no real answer for the axe.

Old Post Dec 18th, 2014 05:16 PM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote