KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Gamora vs. Batman with twist

Pretty DcNu Batman vs. Gamora
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Batman wins 8 26.67%
Gamora wins 22 73.33%
Split 0 0%
Total: 30 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Gamora vs. Batman with twist
Started by: h1a8

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (16): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Stoic
Avenger

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
What if I told you that Batman could lose a fight to Gamora and still be a great comic book character? What if I told you that losing to her doesn't detract or steal away from anything that makes him great.

I feel the exact same way.

Old Post Dec 18th, 2014 04:00 AM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

Originally posted by TheLordofMurder
I dont own any dolls...

I notice you didn't denying playing with dolls, just that the dolls you play with don't belong to you.

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Dec 18th, 2014 04:01 AM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Time Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Silent Master
I notice you didn't denying playing with dolls, just that the dolls you play with don't belong to you.

laughing laughing laughing laughing

Old Post Dec 18th, 2014 04:09 AM
Time Immemorial is currently offline Click here to Send Time Immemorial a Private Message Find more posts by Time Immemorial Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheLordofMurder

Originally posted by Silent Master

thumb down

Old Post Dec 18th, 2014 04:13 AM
TheLordofMurder is currently offline Click here to Send TheLordofMurder a Private Message Find more posts by TheLordofMurder Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

Why is the sword always adamantium? Its not the only fictional metal. Steel would be just as useful in this match

Old Post Dec 18th, 2014 04:41 AM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
pym-ftw
Mizukage

Originally posted by h1a8
by feats batman is faster and more skilled. But the adamantium sword advantage offset her advantages
... Gamora is superhumanly fast and arguably as skilled

I'm not Joking, Boy
Ignore list: Abhi for the sake of the forum.
53>6.6
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=GCAMfDmX86o
My YouTube

Old Post Dec 18th, 2014 07:08 AM
pym-ftw is currently offline Click here to Send pym-ftw a Private Message Find more posts by pym-ftw Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

Originally posted by pym-ftw

He probably thinks that Batman could take Adam Warlock as well, just give him some swords, and turn of CIS, and Batman becomes faster and, stronger. Let's just forget all about Batman being peak human while we're at it.

Old Post Dec 18th, 2014 07:53 AM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheLordofMurder

Originally posted by Stoic
He probably thinks that Batman could take Adam Warlock as well, just give him some swords, and turn of CIS, and Batman becomes faster and, stronger. Let's just forget all about Batman being peak human while we're at it.

The writers forgot he was peak human over 20 years ago...

He has been written up so many times since then that we should all just drop the notion that he's street level and just accept that he's a full blown superhuman...

Old Post Dec 18th, 2014 08:11 AM
TheLordofMurder is currently offline Click here to Send TheLordofMurder a Private Message Find more posts by TheLordofMurder Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
pym-ftw
Mizukage

He's street level, you realize there are legitimate superhumans in the tier right so even still Bruce isn't in a low meta catagory either.

I'm not Joking, Boy
53>6.6
My YouTube

Old Post Dec 18th, 2014 08:24 AM
pym-ftw is currently offline Click here to Send pym-ftw a Private Message Find more posts by pym-ftw Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheLordofMurder

He's street level, you realize there are legitimate superhumans in the tier right so even still Bruce isn't in a low meta catagory either.

He should be...

And so should Cap and Bane...

All 3 are clearly superhuman...

Old Post Dec 18th, 2014 08:31 AM
pym-ftw
Mizukage

And Daredevil

And Elektra

And....

There are legitimate superhumans in the street tier.

I'm not Joking, Boy
53>6.6
My YouTube

Old Post Dec 18th, 2014 08:42 AM
TheLordofMurder

What is the criteria to qualify as a meta?

Evidently being superhuman alone isn't enough...

Old Post Dec 18th, 2014 08:57 AM
tkitna

Originally posted by TheLordofMurder
What is the criteria to qualify as a meta?

Evidently being superhuman alone isn't enough...

Beating Gamora

laughing out loud

By Stoic

Old Post Dec 18th, 2014 09:39 AM
tkitna is currently offline Click here to Send tkitna a Private Message Find more posts by tkitna Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheLordofMurder

Originally posted by tkitna
Beating Gamora

laughing out loud

Then THE GODDAMNED BATMAN!!!!! qualifies...

wink

Old Post Dec 18th, 2014 09:42 AM
eaebiakuya

Originally posted by Sin I AM
Why is the sword always adamantium? Its not the only fictional metal. Steel would be just as useful in this match

Not really. Because adamantium can cut no matter what is the strengh of the user (yes it dont make sense but...).

A steel sword maybe dont even could cut Gamora, or Batman will not have the strengh to cut her.

Old Post Dec 18th, 2014 09:50 AM
eaebiakuya is currently offline Click here to Send eaebiakuya a Private Message Find more posts by eaebiakuya Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Tierings alone don't mean much.

Rose Tattoo is in the High Street Tier. She'd stomp well above her paygrade.

Hulk is a mid-Herald, arguably a High Herald, and he'd be stomped by people below.

Everyone knows Batman does feats that no peak human can achieve. Hell, I argued back and forth with h1a8 on Batman vs Ozymandias, so yes, I would say I am well aware of Batman's speed and reaction feats (he was arguind that Ozy would win).

That suddenly does not bring him up to Gamora's level, no way. None of us are arguing that Batman loses because he is a mere human.

We all agree she is stronger. Faster? I'd argue yes, due to her muscles (look how muscular sprinters are).

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Dec 18th, 2014 10:48 AM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

Can we present feats that put Batman over Gamora in any stat that he is claimed to be superior?

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Dec 18th, 2014 01:53 PM
Wei Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Wei Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Wei Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19
Shai-Gen's Enigmatic Wong

He's a man...so he has more penis than she does.

Old Post Dec 18th, 2014 03:10 PM
KingD19 is online now! Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

And Daredevil

And Elektra

And....

There are legitimate superhumans in the street tier.

And Black Panther, Winter Soldier, Night Wing, Robin, Shang Chi, Frank Castle, Owlman... etc... etc.

Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Tierings alone don't mean much.

Rose Tattoo is in the High Street Tier. She'd stomp well above her paygrade.

Hulk is a mid-Herald, arguably a High Herald, and he'd be stomped by people below.

Everyone knows Batman does feats that no peak human can achieve. Hell, I argued back and forth with h1a8 on Batman vs Ozymandias, so yes, I would say I am well aware of Batman's speed and reaction feats (he was arguind that Ozy would win).

That suddenly does not bring him up to Gamora's level, no way. None of us are arguing that Batman loses because he is a mere human.

We all agree she is stronger. Faster? I'd argue yes, due to her muscles (look how muscular sprinters are).

(please log in to view the image)

Exactly, and look at the very scan that you posted. Ronan is a giant of a man. Comic book peak human would be considered super human compared to real life humans, but they aren't when compared to what is classified as super human in the comics. Do you have the scan of Batman attempting to curl those dumb bells, and nearly tore his skeletal ligament? I don't see him casually throwing Ronan 100 or more feet like a baseball. As for the sprinter comment, i am extremely fast, and i have run track. The training is tough, and if you want to win, you'd better be strong, and you have to do weights.

Last edited by Stoic on Dec 18th, 2014 at 03:33 PM

Old Post Dec 18th, 2014 03:24 PM
h1a8

Batman has better speed and reaction feats. I say Batman wins this fight by slicing off her leg when she tries to kick Batman.

-General Zod: Superman II

Old Post Dec 18th, 2014 07:52 PM
h1a8 is currently offline Click here to Send h1a8 a Private Message Find more posts by h1a8 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote