KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Gamora vs. Batman with twist

Pretty DcNu Batman vs. Gamora
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Batman wins 8 26.67%
Gamora wins 22 73.33%
Split 0 0%
Total: 30 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Gamora vs. Batman with twist
Started by: h1a8

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (16): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
KingD19
Shai-Gen's Enigmatic Wong

Gamora's got a nice ass.

Old Post Dec 18th, 2014 10:42 PM
KingD19 is currently offline Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
h1a8

quote: (post)
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
And the rocks that also flew up around him?

We see her running fast.

There is a 'Whoom!' sound.

We see that he was thrown up so violently, he did a somersault in the air (note the speed lines around Ronan's right hand and feet). How would you hit someone in such a manner that they twirl in the air like that? Where would you hit them, if they were lying on the ground? In the head? That would be more akin to a weird scooping motion upwards, than a punch - whilst your direction of movement is going perpendicular in a forwards movement.

Is THAT what you're going for? Rather than a much simpler explanation that he was caught in her updraft?
Ronan WAS in the very same spot as her speed lines are now. That's why I conclude that she made contact with him. Any kind of contact of decent speed or strength can whirl anyone any kind of way really.

Originally posted by Stoic
This is like giving Captain America, or a healthy US Agent swords, and expecting him to beat classic Lobo. How do we prove that Lobo is vastly superior to them in just about every physical way?
The strength and durability difference between Lobo and Cap is astronomically more than Gamora and Batman. Also the skill difference isn't nearly the same.

Originally posted by Silent Master
Like I said, he is just trolling.

How so? It is more believable that she made contact with him than not. Even Stoic believe that she made contact with him and he is arguing for Gamora. So we are both trolling?

-General Zod: Superman II

Last edited by h1a8 on Dec 19th, 2014 at 05:27 PM

Old Post Dec 19th, 2014 05:23 PM
h1a8 is currently offline Click here to Send h1a8 a Private Message Find more posts by h1a8 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
pym-ftw
Mizukage

Winter Soldier > Gamora > Batman

Undeniable facts thumb up

I'm not Joking, Boy
Ignore list: Abhi for the sake of the forum.
53>6.6
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=GCAMfDmX86o
My YouTube

Old Post Dec 19th, 2014 05:49 PM
pym-ftw is currently offline Click here to Send pym-ftw a Private Message Find more posts by pym-ftw Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
h1a8

Originally posted by pym-ftw
Winter Soldier > Gamora > Batman

Undeniable facts thumb up
I disagree. But that's irrelevant in this fight since Batman has an adamantium sword and morals off to even things out.

-General Zod: Superman II

Old Post Dec 19th, 2014 06:09 PM
h1a8 is currently offline Click here to Send h1a8 a Private Message Find more posts by h1a8 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

Originally posted by h1a8
How so? It is more believable that she made contact with him than not. Even Stoic believe that she made contact with him and he is arguing for Gamora. So we are both trolling?

There is nothing in the scene that actually indicates she hit him, you're just making stuff up because you don't want to admit how fast she is.

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Dec 19th, 2014 06:54 PM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

Here's a larger pic size:

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads...onan3007vz4.jpg

Now, 218kg is erring on the v.light side - he has armour on, AND he has the Universal Weapon, which was all swept up in the updraft. Something which, tbh, I've only really seen Flashes do.

So yeah, how fast would she have have to be travelling to sweep a 250kg (rounding up, so a quarter of a ton) guy about...10 feet into the air?

He is never going to give you a real answer, he'll just keep trolling.

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Dec 19th, 2014 06:57 PM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Originally posted by h1a8
Ronan WAS in the very same spot as her speed lines are now. That's why I conclude that she made contact with him. Any kind of contact of decent speed or strength can whirl anyone any kind of way really.

The strength and durability difference between Lobo and Cap is astronomically more than Gamora and Batman. Also the skill difference isn't nearly the same.

Why is it more believable? Because you don't believe she's that fast?

So you think she scooped him up into the air, and flipped him so that he could spin? And then did the same to all the little rocks?

Old Post Dec 19th, 2014 08:20 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

Why is it more believable? Because you don't believe she's that fast?

So you think she scooped him up into the air, and flipped him so that he could spin? And then did the same to all the little rocks?

If that were the case, she'd be faster than we all thought. Overall she's too fast for him, and she would get the first hit in, and that first hit would likely jar him so much that the sword, or swords would be dislodged from his hand/s, and then.... Well we know what would happen then. Gamora would be a huge problem for Batman to deal with on average, and I think that most people can see this.

Old Post Dec 19th, 2014 10:58 PM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
shiv
Spirit of Tengu

Can Gamora move fasster than an arrow fired from Green Arrow's Bow?

Old Post Dec 20th, 2014 04:31 AM
shiv is currently offline Click here to Send shiv a Private Message Find more posts by shiv Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

(please log in to view the image)

thumb up

Old Post Dec 20th, 2014 05:22 AM
Board Walker

Batman can speed blitz flash, physically dominate superman, and keep up with Karate Kid in combat skill.

Batman stomps Gamora 10/10

Old Post Dec 20th, 2014 05:59 AM
Board Walker is currently offline Click here to Send Board Walker a Private Message Find more posts by Board Walker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

Originally posted by shiv

Arrows are considerably slower than bullets.

Old Post Dec 20th, 2014 06:04 AM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

Originally posted by Board Walker
Batman can speed blitz flash, physically dominate superman, and keep up with Karate Kid in combat skill.

Batman stomps Gamora 10/10

Oh so Batman moves as fast as light now? Good to know.

Old Post Dec 20th, 2014 06:05 AM
Board Walker

This is an extremely high powered gun, each round is being propelled at speeds that exceed the speed of sound. Batmn was dodging multiple shots being fired from an automatic weapon at point blank, batman is at the very least able to move at mach 1 speed for extended periods of time.

Old Post Dec 20th, 2014 06:16 AM
Board Walker is currently offline Click here to Send Board Walker a Private Message Find more posts by Board Walker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Originally posted by shiv

For those who want to calculate it, preDCnU, GAs bow had a 110lb draw weight (he says so when he's choking Grundy out).

Old Post Dec 20th, 2014 09:09 AM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
deathlife

Still Gamora

Old Post Dec 20th, 2014 12:32 PM
deathlife is currently offline Click here to Send deathlife a Private Message Find more posts by deathlife Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

For those who want to calculate it, preDCnU, GAs bow had a 110lb draw weight (he says so when he's choking Grundy out).

When do you hear an arrow go BOOOM when fired? A bullet is still considerably faster than an arrow... any arrow.

Old Post Dec 20th, 2014 05:32 PM
Stoic
Avenger

Originally posted by Board Walker
This is an extremely high powered gun, each round is being propelled at speeds that exceed the speed of sound. Batmn was dodging multiple shots being fired from an automatic weapon at point blank, batman is at the very least able to move at mach 1 speed for extended periods of time.

For a normal human that's great, but to Gamora it isn't. She would make Batman into the statue, while she blitzes him. You can't even compare their speed. Gamora weighs less than he does, is smaller than he is, and many times stronger than he is. Don't even try to pretend that he is as fast as she is. He isn't, nor would it be possible for his weaker muscles to fire off the energy that her muscles fire off to propel his larger frame faster than she propels her smaller frame. This is just one of those situations that she literally can do anything that he can do, but better.

Old Post Dec 20th, 2014 05:41 PM
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Bruce is faster than her. If anybody wants to compare their feats, it won't go well for her.

Old Post Dec 20th, 2014 05:46 PM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam Grimes
Devil On Your Shoulder

Look at it carefully, Boardwalker, the robber shot multiple rounds before the sparkle of the fired bullets disappeared. Its a ftl+ feat, in fact.

Not today, not tomorrow...

Old Post Dec 20th, 2014 05:46 PM
Adam Grimes is currently offline Click here to Send Adam Grimes a Private Message Find more posts by Adam Grimes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote