KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Religion Forum » • Women and perfume

• Women and perfume
Started by: eninn

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (8): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

quote: (post)
Originally posted by bluewaterrider
erm

Put your shirt back on, Pr.

Even your barbaric country has public indecency laws ...

http://www.irishstatutebook.ie/1935...06/sec0018.html

Sarcasm, I'm assuming.

Originally posted by eninn
yes brother

This is something from the beginning of creation

Adam and Eve

Surat Al-'A`rāf (The Heights) -

7:26

O children of Adam, We have bestowed upon you clothing to conceal your private parts and as adornment. But the clothing of righteousness - that is best. That is from the signs of Allah that perhaps they will remember.
7:27

O children of Adam, let not Satan tempt you as he removed your parents from Paradise, stripping them of their clothing to show them their private parts. Indeed, he sees you, he and his tribe, from where you do not see them. Indeed, We have made the devils allies to those who do not believe.
7:28

And when they commit an immorality, they say, "We found our fathers doing it, and Allah has ordered us to do it." Say, "Indeed, Allah does not order immorality. Do you say about Allah that which you do not know?"
7:29

Say, [O Muhammad], "My Lord has ordered justice and that you maintain yourselves [in worship of Him] at every place [or time] of prostration, and invoke Him, sincere to Him in religion." Just as He originated you, you will return [to life] -
7:30

A group [of you] He guided, and a group deserved [to be in] error. Indeed, they had taken the devils as allies instead of Allah while they thought that they were guided
\\

Women should not laugh out loud in public, Deputy Prime Minister Bülent Arınç has said while complaining about “moral corruption” in Turkey.

Speaking during an Eid el-Fitr meeting on July 28, Arınç described his ideal of the chaste man or woman, saying they should both have a sense of shame and honor.

“Chastity is so important. It is not only a name. It is an ornament for both women and men. [She] will have chasteness. Man will have it, too. He will not be a womanizer. He will be bound to his wife. He will love his children. [The woman] will know what is haram and not haram. She will not laugh in public. She will not be inviting in her attitudes and will protect her chasteness,” Arınç said, adding that people had abandoned their values today.

People needs to discover the Quran once again, Arınç said, adding that there had been a regression on moral grounds.

“Where are our girls, who slightly blush, lower their heads and turn their eyes away when we look at their face, becoming the symbol of chastity?” he said.
\\\
Give respect and you will be respected ............

The Reality Facts...
Those deviate from these norms of decent life will face trouble..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xd0IAL19q9I

laughing out loud is immoral? really?

Turkey is in a horrible state at the moment, so you defending them is really bad form, imo.

chastity isn't the same as self-respect.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Feb 24th, 2015 08:58 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bluewaterrider

Originally posted by -Pr-
Sarcasm, I'm assuming.

Yes and no.

1. I like you, and tease you on occasion because I do.
However,
2. I think you're isolating only the most random and extreme elements coming from Eninn's side. To try to make a case I do not agree with.
Namely that there is little if any relation between dress and behavior and conduct and what results as a consequence.

laughing out loud is immoral? really?

I'd be interested in seeing the context of the original statement here; especially if, as I suspect, the original words were in Arabic, or the speaker has English as their second language.

Turkey is in a horrible state at the moment, so you defending them is really bad form, imo.

The same can and has been said of the United States. Often even BY citizens of the United States.

Moral right shouldn't be determined by popularity or political correctness, at any rate.

chastity isn't the same as self-respect.

Perhaps, but to a member of one of the Abrahamic religions, as Eninn seems to be, the two concepts are VERY closely related.

If you refuse to acknowledge even that much in your responses, this thread is going to consist of a LOT of you two talking past one another.

Old Post Feb 24th, 2015 05:04 PM
bluewaterrider is currently offline Click here to Send bluewaterrider a Private Message Find more posts by bluewaterrider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eninn

thank's brother for sharing

also

Please note that you will never be able to live your life without sins and mistakes. This is the nature of man. The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “Every son of Adam commits sin, and the best of those who commit sin are those who repent.” Narrated by al-Tirmidhi, 2499; Ibn Maajah, 4251; classed as hasan by al-Albaani in Saheeh al-Tirmidhi. This hadeeth clearly indicates that man will inevitably commit sin, but what matters after that is what he does about his sin. The believer repents to Allaah from all his sins, gives them up and asks Allaah for forgiveness every time he commits a sin, and he regrets doing it and resolves sincerely not to do it again. If you do that, then understand that Allaah is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful; He forgives all sins for the righteous believer who repents sincerely and admits his sin humbly before Allaah. Allaah says (interpretation of the meaning):

“Say: O ‘Ibaadi (My slaves) who have transgressed against themselves (by committing evil deeds and sins)! Despair not of the Mercy of Allaah, verily, Allaah forgives all sins. Truly, He is Oft Forgiving, Most Merciful”

[al-Zumar 39:53]

The sin that you have admitted to is not zina with your wife! Rather it is kissing her in front of other people, because there is no zina with one's wife, rather zina is done with a woman whom it is not permissible for a man to touch. But in the case of a wife, it is permissible to touch her.

It is not permissible for a man or a woman to speak to anyone else of what happens between them in bed which no one else should see but them, because of the evils and temptations that result from that and because it opens the door to the shaytaan. This has to do with one who speaks about what he did with his wife, so how about one who does things in front of people where they can see him!

Shaykh Muhammad ibn Ibraaheem (may Allaah have mercy on him) said in his Fataawa that kissing one’s wife in front of people is not permissible.

This is one of the things that go against true manliness or chivalry (muru’ah). It is very cheap and vulgar to do this in front of people, because this is a kind of foreplay with one's wife in front of others. So keep away from doing such things. You can show your love for her in other ways, and when you are alone with her, you can do whatever you like, within reason

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MUZox9rX3zM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uo15CzIV1KQ

Old Post Feb 25th, 2015 09:15 PM
eninn is currently offline Click here to Send eninn a Private Message Find more posts by eninn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Yes and no.

1. I like you, and tease you on occasion because I do.
However,
2. I think you're isolating only the most random and extreme elements coming from Eninn's side. To try to make a case I do not agree with.
Namely that there is little if any relation between dress and behavior and conduct and what results as a consequence.

1. Np.

2. Not what I'm talking about at all. Certain people dress a certain way, as it tends to reflect their personality a lot of the time. I wouldn't even start to deny that.

I just think that acting like there's only one extreme or the other, as eninn seems to be doing, is the wrong way to go about it.

quote:
I'd be interested in seeing the context of the original statement here; especially if, as I suspect, the original words were in Arabic, or the speaker has English as their second language.

as would i.

quote:
The same can and has been said of the United States. Often even BY citizens of the United States.

Moral right shouldn't be determined by popularity or political correctness, at any rate.

As someone who isn't American and has to go by what he sees online and in the media, the perception for me, and many i'm sure, is that, for all the problems America has, it isn't as bad as Turkey right now.

If someone can correct me, they're welcome to.

quote:
Perhaps, but to a member of one of the Abrahamic religions, as Eninn seems to be, the two concepts are VERY closely related.

If you refuse to acknowledge even that much in your responses, this thread is going to consist of a LOT of you two talking past one another.

I honestly would have thought that my acknowledgment was implied. I mean, it's pretty well known that that women that live in some Islamic countries tend to wear burqas or similar forms of dress.

I just think it's ludicrous to believe that a higher power (and I do believe one exists to an extent) would really care about whether a woman shows off her shoulders or even her face while walking down the street.

i'm just trying to understand in a more practical sense why someone would believe that a higher power would care, is all.

I also dislike anyone that tries to dictate to people extreme (at least from where i'm sitting) codes of conduct, or tries to make excuses for their own (sometimes oppressive) behaviour. But that's me.

Originally posted by eninn
thank's brother for sharing

also

Please note that you will never be able to live your life without sins and mistakes. This is the nature of man. The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “Every son of Adam commits sin, and the best of those who commit sin are those who repent.” Narrated by al-Tirmidhi, 2499; Ibn Maajah, 4251; classed as hasan by al-Albaani in Saheeh al-Tirmidhi. This hadeeth clearly indicates that man will inevitably commit sin, but what matters after that is what he does about his sin. The believer repents to Allaah from all his sins, gives them up and asks Allaah for forgiveness every time he commits a sin, and he regrets doing it and resolves sincerely not to do it again. If you do that, then understand that Allaah is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful; He forgives all sins for the righteous believer who repents sincerely and admits his sin humbly before Allaah. Allaah says (interpretation of the meaning):

“Say: O ‘Ibaadi (My slaves) who have transgressed against themselves (by committing evil deeds and sins)! Despair not of the Mercy of Allaah, verily, Allaah forgives all sins. Truly, He is Oft Forgiving, Most Merciful”

[al-Zumar 39:53]

The sin that you have admitted to is not zina with your wife! Rather it is kissing her in front of other people, because there is no zina with one's wife, rather zina is done with a woman whom it is not permissible for a man to touch. But in the case of a wife, it is permissible to touch her.

It is not permissible for a man or a woman to speak to anyone else of what happens between them in bed which no one else should see but them, because of the evils and temptations that result from that and because it opens the door to the shaytaan. This has to do with one who speaks about what he did with his wife, so how about one who does things in front of people where they can see him!

Shaykh Muhammad ibn Ibraaheem (may Allaah have mercy on him) said in his Fataawa that kissing one’s wife in front of people is not permissible.

This is one of the things that go against true manliness or chivalry (muru’ah). It is very cheap and vulgar to do this in front of people, because this is a kind of foreplay with one's wife in front of others. So keep away from doing such things. You can show your love for her in other ways, and when you are alone with her, you can do whatever you like, within reason

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MUZox9rX3zM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uo15CzIV1KQ

Genuine question: How does me telling a friend that my significant other, say, likes oral, lead to evil or temptations?

I'm genuinely curious.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Feb 26th, 2015 09:36 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eninn

\\\

he said

I am sure that there are many Muslim women who like to be covered from head to toe which gives them a feeling of security.

Veil something basically
Not only in Islam
But
In Judaism and Christianity also
By interpolating

http://www.youtube.com/watch?featur...p;v=Vnf9yJGy9Dc

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Covering_of_the_eyes

וּלְשָׂרָה אָמַר, הִנֵּה נָתַתִּי אֶלֶף כֶּסֶף לְאָחִיךְ--הִנֵּה הוּא-לָךְ כְּסוּת עֵינַיִם, לְכֹל אֲשֶׁר אִתָּךְ; וְאֵת כֹּל, וְנֹכָחַת

"And unto Sarah he said, Behold, I have given thy brother a thousand pieces of silver: behold, he is to thee a covering of the eyes, unto all that are with thee, and with all other: thus she was reproved" Genesis 20:16

http://www.youtube.com/watch?featur...p;v=H0f26n5Hyno

http://www.12allchat.com/chatters/do.php?img=143939

http://uk.answers.yahoo.com/questio...20170444AAAP70D

Why do some Christians criticise the hijab when Mary, Mother of Jesus wore the hijab too?

\\\
This is not true

Thing in excess of the limit
Always comes counterproductive
Western talk of women’s liberalization is nothing but a disguised form of exploitation of her body, degradation of her soul and deprivation of her honour. Western society claims to have ‘uplifted’ women. On the contrary it has actually degraded them to the status of concubines, mistresses and society butterflies who are mere tools in the hands of pleasure seekers and sex marketeers, hidden behind the colourful screen of ‘art’ and ‘culture’.

disadvantages of discarding Hijab
• Becoming an easy target of anti-social elements.
• Causing great stresses, insecurity and suspicion in the minds of husbands, ultimately disturbing the familial harmony.
• Instigating young people to deviate towards the path of lust and immorality.
• Giving rise to cases of divorce, adultery, rape and illegitimate children.
1,900 raped every day in America
Washington: Nearly 1,900 women are raped every day in America, according to a study released on Thursday that paints a much grimmer picture than US Justice Department figures announced earlier this week.
The National Victim Center, which promotes the rights of victims of violent crime, said 1.3 adult women are raped every minute and 683,000 US women are raped each year, based on a survey of more that 4,000 women, including 579 rape victims.
One in eight adult American women has been raped, bringing the total of rape victims to at least 12.1 million, it said.
The survey indicated that 61 per cent of all rape cases involve women under 18 and that 29 percent of all rapes occurred when the victim was less than 11 years old. Reuters (Source: MID-DAY Bombay 25-4-92)

\\\
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6PFTshU-yjs

6 parts

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EzKCMNiLvcU

Old Post Feb 28th, 2015 09:34 PM
eninn is currently offline Click here to Send eninn a Private Message Find more posts by eninn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eninn

one of the most questioned principles that Islam grants men and women. Indeed, many people wrongfully accuse Islam of injustice because it allows a man to have up to four wives. Nevertheless, like every instruction in the Quran, polygyny has a reason. You see, Islam is a practical religion that acknowledges the needs and temptations of human beings and provides laws that deal with them, thus preserving harmony and morality.

- Polygyny might be the solution for a couple if the wife is barren, the husband wants children of his own and the option of separation does not appeal to both parties.

- If a woman is chronically ill and is unable to perform her marital duties. Polygyny may also be the solution when the couple does not want divorce.

- Polygyny is the religion's answer to cases where some men have excessive sexual needs that cannot be fulfilled by one wife. This in no way means that men should abuse this right and use it whenever they fancy a woman. It is rather a chance Islam has provided to prevent men from committing adultery. Many people who condemn polygyny cheat on their wives, calling this phenomenon a 'swift affair.' Islam, at least, has offered the second woman the option of being called 'a wife' rather than 'a mistress', especially in some countries where women remarkably outnumber men.

- Polygyny may settle the problem of an increased number of unmarried women, especially during wars.

However, polygyny has some limits and conditions to be met. Indeed, the Quran instructs the man to be fair with his wives on all levels, including treatment, money, house, etc. The only level where the man may have an uneven stance is the level of the feelings that he cannot control:

The Quran says (what means): "You will never be able to do perfect justice between wives even if it is your ardent desire, so do not incline too much to one of them [by giving her more of your time and provision] so as to leave the other hanging [i.e. neither divorced nor married]. And if you do justice, and do all that is right and fear Allaah by keeping away from all that is wrong, then Allaah is Ever-Forgiving and All-Merciful." [Quran 4:129]

Finally, it is worth knowing that Islam gives a woman the right to refuse polygyny for her husband by setting it as a condition during the marriage procedures. If this condition is set, then the woman is granted divorce if her husband marries another while he is still married to her.

الشيخ أحمد ديدات يرد بقووه على نصرانيه تتكلم عن الحجاب YouTube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C7z5ZvsywQA

احمد ديدات الزواج و الطلاق فالإسلام - راااااائع – YouTube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gyv0EZJI_JY

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2015 09:24 PM
Esau Cairn
Contagious

I think I just got converted.

I just don't know if I'm supposed to be selling perfume or chopping people's heads off...?

Old Post Mar 4th, 2015 01:14 PM
Esau Cairn is currently offline Click here to Send Esau Cairn a Private Message Find more posts by Esau Cairn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eninn

==
- Women take care of children and look after the affairs of the house and her husband in the first place
In her spare time doing useful work for it or to others

- The husband helps his wife in the house and work outside the home
This from the actions of the Prophet Muhammad peace be upon him, with his wife
Sewing clothes and help in the work of the house
So the Muslim must apply the correct Sunna
will feel happiness

1 - Holy Qur'an and the Hadith is for all time and place
Without shortages or increased
God says in the Holy Qur'an
(3) This day those who disbelieve have despaired of [defeating] your religion; so fear them not, but fear Me. This day I have perfected for you your religion and completed My favor upon you and have approved for you Islam as religion.

2 - polygamy is essential today
You see the ongoing war in Palestine, Iraq, Afghanistan, Chechnya, Syria
We can not ignore
Orphans and widows there
3 - polygamy solution to the problem of infertility
Modern methods do not work in every case
So I live with a close community
I see many cases a result of the successful marriage of a second wife

4 - Men's sexual desires
You see in recent years
Opening up the world between countries, the Internet and stirring instincts constantly in the media

So instead of the direction of the Adultery on a daily basis such as the West
There is a solution in Islam, a legal marriage between them, provided of Justice
Either two or three or four

5 - revelation ended
After the death of the Prophet Muhammad peace be upon him
Anyone who can not be changed or replaced

Do you want to increase to Islam or shortages of it?
This is heresy

God says in the Holy Qur'an

(44) Indeed, We sent down the Torah, in which was guidance and light. The prophets who submitted [to Allah] judged by it for the Jews, as did the rabbis and scholars by that with which they were entrusted of the Scripture of Allah, and they were witnesses thereto. So do not fear the people but fear Me, and do not exchange My verses for a small price. And whoever does not judge by what Allah has revealed – then it is those who are the disbelievers.

(45) And We ordained for them therein a life for a life, an eye for an eye, a nose for a nose, an ear for an ear, a tooth for a tooth, and for wounds is legal retribution. But whoever gives [up his right as] charity, it is an expiation for him. And whoever does not judge by what Allah has revealed – then it is those who are the wrongdoers.

(36) It is not for a believing man or a believing woman, when Allah and His Messenger have decided a matter, that they should [thereafter] have any choice about their affair. And whoever disobeys Allah and His Messenger has certainly strayed into clear error

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uoMS_65eUq0

Old Post Mar 6th, 2015 04:57 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

"Women take care of children and look after the affairs of the house and her husband"

Clearly the word of God and totally not written by a man. Totally.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Mar 6th, 2015 05:12 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bluewaterrider

Originally posted by Robtard
"Women take care of children and look after the affairs of the house and her husband"

Clearly the word of God and totally not written by a man. Totally.

1. Sarcasm won't work very well if it's being directed at eninn. English is his second language, not his first.

2. Doubtless the above advice sounds like a "good deal" for men. However, I would ask you, and hope you'll provide a serious response:

Have you an equally good or better alternative to this advice, given how many studies proclaim the virtues of raising children in a 2 parent household, which traditionally has one parent bringing in steady income, and the other handling the children's care and education?

Old Post Mar 6th, 2015 10:01 PM
bluewaterrider is currently offline Click here to Send bluewaterrider a Private Message Find more posts by bluewaterrider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Yes, the fact that home schooled children are socially inept morons. There you go.

Your question also doesn't follow the point, you didn't specify "2 parent household were the woman stays home". Poor and dishonest form, Bluewhaler. But you should have known that wouldn't fly on Robtard's watch. Busted, you are, a ruined mess. Ruined.

The there's also the argument that a working mother isn't turning her kids into useless shitholes:

"Having both parents work has become the norm in America. Today, nearly half of American mothers work full time, an increase from less than 30 percent in 1979. More than 70 percent of mothers with young children are in the labor force. About half of today’s families are headed by two working parents.

But even if having both parents go to work has become standard for American children, are we comfortable with it? A third of Americans think that mothers who don’t work are best for their children, while just 16 percent say a mother who works full time is best.

“American attitudes toward working mothers have been relatively consistent over a long period of time, the idea being that working mothers are essentially bad for children,” Judith Warner, senior fellow at the Center for American Progress (CAP), said. “We’ve stuck to the moralistic storyline about working mothers despite the lack of evidence.”

We’ve stuck to the moralistic storyline about working mothers despite the lack of evidence.

Working mothers all on their own aren’t hurting children’s development. So why does the stereotype persist?

edit: It's also poor form to ask for a "serious response" when your question is posed in the form of a dishonest question.

Last edited by Robtard on Mar 6th, 2015 at 10:41 PM

Old Post Mar 6th, 2015 10:26 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bluewaterrider

Yes, the fact that home schooled children are socially inept morons. There you go.

Help me out here.

What part of:

... says that public education is precluded?

Your question also doesn't follow the point, you didn't specify "2 parent household were the woman stays home". Poor and dishonest form, Bluewhaler. But you should have known that wouldn't fly on Robtard's watch. Busted, you are, a ruined mess. Ruined.

My question does follow the point.
And I did specify that.

Re-read what I asked you:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Have you an equally good or better alternative to this advice, given how many studies proclaim the virtues of raising children in a 2 parent household, which traditionally has one parent bringing in steady income, and the other handling the children's care and education?
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

there's also the argument that a working mother isn't turning her kids into useless [dregs] ...

Read the article you linked me to more carefully.

It doesn't actually conflict with the

"Women take care of children and look after the affairs of the house and her husband" statement you quoted to the extent or in the way you apparently think it does:

Particularly interesting was that the working moms were rated just as well on some time-consuming needs: caring for kids when they were sick, going to their important events, and spending time talking with them, among others.
The lack of differences may stem from the fact that children indeed get just as much time from working mothers. According to time use research, “mothers in particular cut back on their own sleep and leisure to preserve time with their kids,” said Ariel Kalil, a professor at the University of Chicago. “So that in fact kids don’t actually suffer as big of a time loss with mothers” who work. The employed mothers of 2000 spent as much time caring for their children as the stay-at-home mothers of 1975.

So these exemplary moms ARE "taking care of their children and looking after the affairs of the house", albeit at the cost of sleep and stress,
which is something ELSE your article mentions, interestingly enough:

In the 90s, Galinsky conducted a survey of a nationally representative group of children ages eight to 18 with working parents (published in her book Ask the Children). They were asked what their one wish would be to change the way their parents’ work affected their lives. While most of the parents assumed children would want more time with them, that wasn’t at the top of the list. First was that their parents would be less tired or stressed.

edit: It's also poor form to ask for a "serious response" when your question is posed in the form of a dishonest question.

It's also poor form to strawman someone the way you just tried to do with me.
But I suspect that's because you really didn't truly take the time to examine eninn's sources or argument, mine, OR your own.

Old Post Mar 7th, 2015 06:08 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Incorrect. You clearly implied it and are now dancing cos you were busted, as per your MO.

Incorrect again. It does not and I ruined you already for it. Ruined.

Don't need to, already read it twice, once forward; then back. Nothing you said matters to the original point.

Incorrect yet again, you're on a roll. No where did I 'strawman', you tried to play your games and were wrecked, utterly. ie You tried to make it from the original "women stay home" point to "the virtues of a two parent household". You won't be able to deal with it and will continue to do flips for me. Flippy flips.

ps You were probably home-schooled. LoL!

Last edited by Robtard on Mar 7th, 2015 at 08:14 PM

Old Post Mar 7th, 2015 08:06 PM
bluewaterrider

Incorrect. You clearly implied it and are now dancing cos you were busted, as per your MO.

Incorrect again. It does not and I ruined you already for it. Ruined.

Don't need to, already read it twice, once forward; then back. Nothing you said matters to the original point.

Incorrect yet again, you're on a roll. No where did I 'strawman', you tried to play your games and were wrecked, utterly. ie You tried to make it from the original "women stay home" point to "the virtues of a two parent household". You won't be able to deal with it and will continue to do flips for me. Flippy flips.

ps You were probably home-schooled. LoL!

1. Nope. Not home-schooled. Good ad hominem, though.
2. Merely saying "incorrect" is not enough to prove any of your points.

3. You still have yet to present me with a better alternative to the statement you quoted from Eninn: "Women take care of children and look after the affairs of the house and her husband"

You should simply admit you don't HAVE a better alternative; even the women in the article you quoted follow this guideline.

Old Post Mar 7th, 2015 09:07 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Exactly as I called it, you were ruined and didn't like it, so know you're doing flippy flips.

How about "men take care of children and look after the affairs of the house and his wife", in fact, that is exactly what my boss' husband just did. They had a baby and 4 months later he quit his job to raise the child while she went back to work. Amazing, who would have thought of this "crazy" alternative in the 21st century.

Looks like I ruined you again and with the obvious no less, you should really just quit.

ps, it's very poor form to edit sections of an article to fit your bias, did you think Robtard wouldn't have noticed? LoL! Anyhow.

"Studies have consistently found that women’s work itself doesn’t hurt their children’s development, starting in the 1950s. As Warner writes in her book Perfect Madness, an eight-year study in 1955 “found no significant differences in school performance, psychosomatic symptoms, or closeness to their mothers” between children of working and nonworking mothers."

"Similarly, a 2010 review of 50 years of research found that children whose mothers worked before they reached age three didn’t have worse academic or behavior problems later in life than those with stay-at-home moms. There were even some positive benefits: toddlers with working moms grew up to have fewer problems with depression or anxiety and got better marks from teachers.

So you see, homeschooling does make for socially inept morons, as you personally know smile

Last edited by Robtard on Mar 8th, 2015 at 05:41 PM

Old Post Mar 8th, 2015 05:30 PM
bluewaterrider

How about "men take care of children and look after the affairs of the house and his wife", in fact, that is exactly what my boss' husband just did. They had a baby and 4 months later he quit his job to raise the child while she went back to work. Amazing, who would have thought of this "crazy" alternative in the 21st century.

Your boss and her husband, apparently.

Glad to finally get a real answer from you, so thanks.

Old Post Mar 9th, 2015 11:17 AM
eninn

This is something that is not guaranteed
These individual cases

\\
thank you bluewaterrider

دور المرأه فى الدعوه الى الاسلام ؟ احمد ديدات
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MA-D2h4xdGs

تأثير الإسلام على المرأة - الشيخ يوسف استس ( yusuf estes )

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_355hoZ2faE

Old Post Mar 9th, 2015 01:57 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Your boss and her husband, apparently.

Glad to finally get a real answer from you, so thanks.

Do you think they're the only couple on the planet were the man stays home to raise the child(ren), homeschooler.

Glad to see you've accepted that your dirty and silly antics won't work on Robtard's watch thumb up

Old Post Mar 9th, 2015 04:16 PM
eninn

Regarding hitting your women ..well we got lucky in this case.You will ask how? Well , some people asked about this verse from Muhammad (PBUH) himself and thank God , on this matter , we have the interpretation of the most supreme interpreter of the Qur'an ... Muhammad himself! So according to the Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) ... the "beating" referring in this verse is "symbolic beating" and it should be done as the "last resort" in any relationship. So Islam only tell us about "symbolic beating" and that too , in the case where wife is being completely unfair to the husband (like having affairs with others)..After that "symbolic beating"

, next stage is left is divorce.. And Prophet (PBUH) also mentioned the nature of this symbolic beating... According to Prophet , a person can "beat" his wife with a "misvaak" .. Misvaak is a branch of tree that is thinner than a tooth brush and about the same size as our every-day tooth brushes ..and person CAN NOT hit her wife on the face and he should not hit her wife on the body so hard that any 'scar' is left... All these things are mentioned in detail in Muhammad's interpretation of this issue...Now you tell me , is this even a problem? I actually see this verse as one of the good things in Qur'an because Qur'an and Prophet here have explicitly established the limit of husband in reference to her wife. And ANYTHING beyond this limit automatically becomes a sin/unlawful/not-allowed ...

Now if THIS is the 'limit' , what else you women can ask for ? and remember , this the 'law' established 1400 years ago in the harsh environment of tribal Arabia. Can you show me other SUCH humane laws for women during that time era? and also , this symbolic "beating" is the LAST resort in which husband tries to tell wife "enough is enough"...after that..there is divorce. Now people who would beat their wives will do so without any reason...they won't think about Islam , Christianity , Sikhism , etc etc ..they'll do it because they'll do it. But in Islam , there is absolutely no place for wife beating...

Does the Quran say beat your Wife? ┇FUNNY┇ Sh. Khalid Yasin ┇Smile...itz Sunnah┇ - YouTube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IzL-2lPo6Mg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1uM9SLfy35w

Old Post Mar 12th, 2015 01:42 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

So it's okay for a man to "symbolically" beat his wife as long as he follows the proper beating protocols of beating her with a thin branch, avoids hitting her face and never hits hard enough to leave a permanent scar/evidence that she was beaten.

Yes, that's very humane, how fortunate Islamic women are to have these set rules on how they should be beaten. <--- this one is sarcasm, btw

Some would argue that making it illegal for one spouse to physically abuse the other to be the humane thing to do. Some.

Last edited by Robtard on Mar 12th, 2015 at 04:02 PM

Old Post Mar 12th, 2015 03:58 PM