KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Godzilla: King of the Monsters (2019)

Godzilla: King of the Monsters (2019)
Started by: steverules_2

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (40): « First ... « 11 12 [13] 14 15 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Darth Thor

quote: (post)
Originally posted by quanchi112
Largee company legendary is beholden to you chooch.

Holy crap. And then you have the nerve to lecture other people on their grammar. Make sense yourself first.

Feige does not tell bob iger what to do and the MCU is the biggest show in town.

Thats because Disney owns Marvel. So Iger is literally Feiges boss.

The difference here is not difficult to understand.

Not everyone just worships the largest company like you do.

Old Post Dec 13th, 2018 04:14 PM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ShadowFyre

I was asking a serious question but looks like Quan has been hitting the sauce.

I have no idea which companies are the biggest. I assume Disney is. I think Legendary is owned by Wanda, which is some Chinese corporation. Never really cared about that kinda stuff. Just like good movies.

Old Post Dec 13th, 2018 04:31 PM
ShadowFyre is currently offline Click here to Send ShadowFyre a Private Message Find more posts by ShadowFyre Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
playa1258
Fear is the mind killer

WB/AT&T is bigger than Disney in revenue, market cap and assets.

Part of the reason why Disney bought part of Fox.

Old Post Dec 13th, 2018 04:38 PM
playa1258 is currently offline Click here to Send playa1258 a Private Message Find more posts by playa1258 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by Darth Thor
Holy crap. And then you have the nerve to lecture other people on their grammar. Make sense yourself first.

Thats because Disney owns Marvel. So Iger is literally Feiges boss.

The difference here is not difficult to understand.

Not everyone just worships the largest company like you do.
That was an iPad mistake, cuck.

Disney has given me the best movie of my life and the best Star Wars film of my life. I do not just love Disney they earned my trust. You do not trust them. On you, faithless nerd.

Point is the bigger company typicallyhas the leverage. Universal was not tickled pink by Legendary. Warner is their daddy now.

Old Post Dec 13th, 2018 08:49 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by ShadowFyre
I was asking a serious question but looks like Quan has been hitting the sauce.

I have no idea which companies are the biggest. I assume Disney is. I think Legendary is owned by Wanda, which is some Chinese corporation. Never really cared about that kinda stuff. Just like good movies.
Playa Says Warner is bigger I have no idea who has the most assets. I know Disney has given me the best content hence my allegiance. Thanks for proving my point but it does not take a genius to know Warner is bigger than Legendary.

Warner has quality as well in this and Potter but Disney is my king with MY MCU and MY DISNEY STAR WARS.

Old Post Dec 13th, 2018 08:52 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ShadowFyre

New posters

Attachment: duvc_fuwaaadlm_jdc6.jpg
This has been downloaded 0 time(s).

Old Post Dec 14th, 2018 01:05 AM
ShadowFyre is currently offline Click here to Send ShadowFyre a Private Message Find more posts by ShadowFyre Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ShadowFyre

Mothra

Attachment: duvdbyluuaanxt7_fhm0.jpg

Old Post Dec 14th, 2018 01:05 AM
ShadowFyre

Rodan

Attachment: duvdhsyu0aa1u_v_seg5.jpg

Old Post Dec 14th, 2018 01:06 AM
quanchi112
Disney

Never cared for these Zilla characters. Only cool villain was Mechagodzilla.

Old Post Dec 14th, 2018 01:12 AM
playa1258
Fear is the mind killer

Rodan might be the favorite from this film.

Old Post Dec 14th, 2018 01:15 AM
playa1258 is currently offline Click here to Send playa1258 a Private Message Find more posts by playa1258 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tkitna

The Smog Monster dammit.

By Stoic

Old Post Dec 14th, 2018 02:34 AM
tkitna is currently offline Click here to Send tkitna a Private Message Find more posts by tkitna Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

King Ghidorah!

Some iconic characters there. Mothra and Ghidorah actually fought in Mothra's signature series. She kept changing forms like a f'n Power Ranger or something, with names like "Armored Mothra" and "Light Speed Mothra"

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Dec 14th, 2018 02:49 AM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bentley
Seitei

I don't know if you are talking out of Godzilla ignorance or just trying to be edgy. I could get why you don't like these three though, they have a very classic design as far as Goji villains go.

Originally posted by cdtm
King Ghidorah!

Some iconic characters there. Mothra and Ghidorah actually fought in Mothra's signature series. She kept changing forms like a f'n Power Ranger or something, with names like "Armored Mothra" and "Light Speed Mothra"

Mothra is my favorite kaiju due to over the topness. Gamera is also up there though.

My respect threads:Kang the Conqueror, Ultron, Devil Dinosaur, Michael Korvac
Captain America for High Street

Old Post Dec 14th, 2018 05:58 AM
Bentley is currently offline Click here to Send Bentley a Private Message Find more posts by Bentley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

That and Mothra comes with her own set of little Twin Hotties.

Old Post Dec 14th, 2018 06:51 AM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bentley
Seitei

Yeah, in a series full of army pandering having a different human plotpoint is always a valuable thing thumb up

Old Post Dec 14th, 2018 08:08 AM
Bentley is currently offline Click here to Send Bentley a Private Message Find more posts by Bentley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SquallX

Isn’t Mothra the only Kaju to have ever beat Big G canon wise according to Tojo? Are was it someone else?

Old Post Dec 14th, 2018 11:40 AM
SquallX is currently offline Click here to Send SquallX a Private Message Find more posts by SquallX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ShadowFyre

I believe so. They silked him up and he fell down. Super Me cha Godzilla killed him the first time but he was healed and killed him back.

I like seeing a few other Godzilla fans, usually I have to stay on To go Kingdom.

Old Post Dec 14th, 2018 12:16 PM
Bentley
Seitei

Mothra has the highest number of wins vs Godzilla over different incarnations, at least as far as definitive movie wins go. Those were often twin efforts though (even if the team consisted of several larva Mothra). Givven she is also succesful in her solo movies and that she destroys Gigan in Final Wars she has a pretty high score of wins for the genre.

Old Post Dec 14th, 2018 12:25 PM
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Old Post Dec 16th, 2018 02:33 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Originally posted by Kazenji

My God...The Horror... The KENNY's!!!!!!!!!!

Old Post Dec 16th, 2018 02:36 AM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote