KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Godzilla: King of the Monsters (2019)

Godzilla: King of the Monsters (2019)
Started by: steverules_2

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (40): « First ... « 13 14 [15] 16 17 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
ShadowFyre

Yeah, an original mecha Godzilla story could work if aliens did it, I just don't think it would work if humans all the sudden built one

Old Post Dec 17th, 2018 09:33 PM
ShadowFyre is currently offline Click here to Send ShadowFyre a Private Message Find more posts by ShadowFyre Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

quote: (post)
Originally posted by ShadowFyre
Well, I'm not saying they couldn't, it would just be an odd transition as its basically the same military as our real worlds military so to just go "hey, we created a 400ft tall replica of Godzilla despite not having the technology or even the ability to create any of this stuff, and oh yeah, it shoots lasers, mazers, phasers, absolute zero cannon, summons the bifrost etc" Would just be poor storytelling

i agree

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Dec 17th, 2018 10:13 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules_2

summons the bifrost

Cross over

I'm Bada's pimp

I created Raptor Bada, Donald, and Sparkles

Old Post Dec 17th, 2018 11:43 PM
steverules_2 is currently offline Click here to Send steverules_2 a Private Message Find more posts by steverules_2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Originally posted by Flyattractor
That is a Joke/Trope about annoying kid characters in Giant Japanese Rubber Monster Movies. Particularly the Gamara Movies.

Yeesshh... I can't believe I had to explain that one on a Comic book/Movie Board.

Your problem is presuming everyone knows all these various terms.

Old Post Dec 18th, 2018 01:24 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ShadowFyre

Originally posted by steverules_2
Cross over

#crossoverconfirmed

Old Post Dec 18th, 2018 03:04 AM
ShadowFyre is currently offline Click here to Send ShadowFyre a Private Message Find more posts by ShadowFyre Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Originally posted by Kazenji
Your problem is presuming everyone knows all these various terms.

Yeah. I know lottsa cool stuff like that!!!!!

Old Post Dec 18th, 2018 06:49 AM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
playa1258
Fear is the mind killer

Old Post Dec 29th, 2018 12:18 AM
playa1258 is currently offline Click here to Send playa1258 a Private Message Find more posts by playa1258 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

And am IGNORING all INFO until After Seeing the Movie.

Old Post Dec 29th, 2018 07:01 AM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Like Fly cares about movies.

Old Post Dec 29th, 2018 02:49 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Originally posted by quanchi112

I doubt he ever leaves his basement.

Old Post Dec 29th, 2018 03:59 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Originally posted by quanchi112

Yep...cause if you say it...It MUST Be True...

Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
I doubt he ever leaves his basement.

....uh oh! Its catching!!!!!!!!

Old Post Dec 29th, 2018 06:20 PM
ShadowFyre

I know these are just the toys, but gives a general idea of how big Ghidorah will be compared to Godzilla

Attachment: godzilla-sh-monsterarts-ghidorah-6.jpg
This has been downloaded 0 time(s).

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2019 07:02 PM
Inhuman
|||||||||||||||||

I know these are just the toys, but gives a general idea of how big Ghidorah will be compared to Godzilla

Hot

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2019 07:15 PM
Inhuman is currently offline Click here to Send Inhuman a Private Message Find more posts by Inhuman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ShadowFyre

Monster Zero chasing the helicarrier, a device that Carries you guessed it multiple helicopters

Attachment: ghidorah.jpg
This has been downloaded 0 time(s).

Old Post Jan 4th, 2019 12:24 AM
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

The director wants Biollante and Gigan for the 3rd movie.

Old Post Jan 10th, 2019 02:20 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bentley
Seitei

Biollante, Gigan and Mothra's kid would sell me the next movie hard.

My respect threads:Kang the Conqueror, Ultron, Devil Dinosaur, Michael Korvac
Captain America for High Street

Old Post Jan 10th, 2019 09:26 AM
Bentley is currently offline Click here to Send Bentley a Private Message Find more posts by Bentley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ShadowFyre

I'm down with Gigan, I think it's a must that there is always a Mothra.

With the tone they are going, I think it would be cool if the planet "rose up" against the humans and produced Heforah and Biollante.

Old Post Jan 10th, 2019 05:26 PM
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

There's a theory going around that the mountain from the last trailer might be Gamera.

Old Post Jan 26th, 2019 09:24 AM
Raptor22

I'm down with Gigan, I think it's a must that there is always a Mothra.

With the tone they are going, I think it would be cool if the planet "rose up" against the humans and produced Heforah and Biollante.
never heard of heforah so i googled him. This is what i learned lol.

He also stated that Hedorah's vertically tilted eyes were based on vaginas, which he considered "scary".

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hedorah

Old Post Jan 26th, 2019 12:58 PM
Raptor22 is currently offline Click here to Send Raptor22 a Private Message Find more posts by Raptor22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ShadowFyre

Nah. Toho is Godzilla. Gamera is from a completely different company. They only have the rights to Classic Godzilla, Ghidorah, Rodan, and Mothra and possibly a few other Toho creations.

I've seen that rumor to, but it's simply not true. And if it was, Gamera is a very popular character, they wouldnt waste him in a 1 minute Cameo or hide him, they would put his ugly turtle ass front and center to ensure moviegoers come in. Same way, Marvel did with Spiderman for Civil War and Doomsday for bvs

Outside of Godzilla, Mothra, Rodan, Gidorah there will be another 10 to 15 monsters that make small cameos. That's all I will say. PM me if you want further details.

This part is just conjecture but I imagine there will have to be some cameo or after credit with Kong in there to tie the two in together. I cant wait to see a 250+ foot buffed out adult Kong. He will look truly badass I hope.

Old Post Jan 26th, 2019 01:01 PM