KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Godzilla: King of the Monsters (2019)

Godzilla: King of the Monsters (2019)
Started by: steverules_2

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (40): « First ... « 19 20 [21] 22 23 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
jaden_2.0
Awful

Nothing of what you said negates my point. It might come as a shock to you but general audiences are searching for trailers and looking at reviews. They remember the last movie was shite.

Old Post Apr 12th, 2019 04:02 PM
jaden_2.0 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden_2.0 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden_2.0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

^ I agree. Audiences remember the last one which was pretty boring and the trailers for the new one was directed more at fans.

It will do well, like Godzilla1 and Kong did, but I highly doubt this will be a Billion dollar film.

Old Post Apr 12th, 2019 04:36 PM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bentley
Seitei

I hope it gains money so yet another sequel wih Biollante, Mothra Leo and Gigan gets greenlighted

My respect threads:Kang the Conqueror, Ultron, Devil Dinosaur, Michael Korvac
Captain America for High Street

Old Post Apr 12th, 2019 04:48 PM
Bentley is currently offline Click here to Send Bentley a Private Message Find more posts by Bentley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

quote: (post)
Originally posted by jaden_2.0
The first Godzilla was mediocre despite the trailers looking great. People remember.

It was okay to me, Then again i was used to it how it was done from watching the Toho movies

Old Post Apr 13th, 2019 12:18 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ShadowFyre

It wont be a billion dollar film, but if this thing flops I would both be highly disappointed and surprised.

Old Post Apr 14th, 2019 03:21 PM
ShadowFyre is currently offline Click here to Send ShadowFyre a Private Message Find more posts by ShadowFyre Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Originally posted by ShadowFyre
It wont be a billion dollar film, but if this thing flops I would both be highly disappointed and surprised.

i think this will make just enough

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Apr 14th, 2019 05:24 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ShadowFyre

https://twitter.com/Jakov_10/status/1120082152744374272

The ending part of the 5 min imax I believe.

In addition, the final trailer should be attached to Game of Thrones tonight before it gets uploaded online.

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2019 12:03 AM
ShadowFyre is currently offline Click here to Send ShadowFyre a Private Message Find more posts by ShadowFyre Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
juggernaut74
Bigsexy

I don't know what the budget is for this film but I'd bet it's a lot. I think this will be ok financially because of what's coming next.

The price of fame is high and the Thing cant pay the way.

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2019 12:06 AM
juggernaut74 is currently offline Click here to Send juggernaut74 a Private Message Find more posts by juggernaut74 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ShadowFyre

Its prob like 150-200 mill i imagine with all the cgi

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2019 12:51 AM
ShadowFyre

https://youtu.be/QFxN2oDKk0E

Final trailer. Holy **** this looks great.

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2019 02:32 PM
jaden_2.0
Awful

That "my God"

"Zilla" might be the worst line in movie history. I nearly broke my face cringing at it.

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2019 02:46 PM
jaden_2.0 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden_2.0 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden_2.0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ShadowFyre

Yeah, thats trash but its obviously edited and wont be in the movie

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2019 02:53 PM
Impediment
Endless

*Cthulhu steps out of the ocean*

“Hold my beer.”

“Dreams shape the world."

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2019 03:04 PM
Impediment is currently offline Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
playa1258
Fear is the mind killer

Another great trailer. Hopefully it plays in front of Endgame.

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2019 03:13 PM
playa1258 is currently offline Click here to Send playa1258 a Private Message Find more posts by playa1258 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ares834

"My god."

"...zilla."

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2019 03:16 PM
ares834 is currently offline Click here to Send ares834 a Private Message Find more posts by ares834 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ShadowFyre

Sad that everybodies focusing on one line that obviously wont be in the movie as opposed to all of the amzing things in the trailer

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2019 04:44 PM
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Originally posted by ShadowFyre
https://youtu.be/QFxN2oDKk0E

Final trailer. Holy **** this looks great.

holy shit, this looks really good

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2019 08:17 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Patient_Leech
Ungod

Liked the new trailer.. looks pretty bonkers.

Might be fun.

Old Post Apr 25th, 2019 02:20 AM
Patient_Leech is currently offline Click here to Send Patient_Leech a Private Message Find more posts by Patient_Leech Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ShadowFyre

If they are doing the pre screenings this early for a movie that usually shows confidence in a movie right? And when do they usually lift the embargo or whatever for a movie?

Old Post Apr 25th, 2019 02:10 PM
playa1258
Fear is the mind killer

It's a good sign. The embargo hopefully will drop soon.

Old Post Apr 25th, 2019 02:35 PM
playa1258 is currently offline Click here to Send playa1258 a Private Message Find more posts by playa1258 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote