KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Godzilla: King of the Monsters (2019)

Godzilla: King of the Monsters (2019)
Started by: steverules_2

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (40): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
quanchi112
Disney

Looks great.

Kong is going to **** him up. Take the crown, Kong.

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2018 09:15 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules_2

Not sure he's in this, maybe a post credit scene? They'll save him Godzilla vs Kong

I'm Bada's pimp

I created Raptor Bada, Donald, and Sparkles

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2018 10:04 PM
steverules_2 is currently offline Click here to Send steverules_2 a Private Message Find more posts by steverules_2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Kong is waiting for him in the sequel. He will grow and beat the beast.

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2018 10:05 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

They need to get rid of the real monster of this series. Gareth Edwards. He is a Horrible Director. He has the amazing ability to make something that should be IMPOSSIBLE to make boring...EXTREMELY BORING!

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2018 10:20 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Flyattractor
They need to get rid of the real monster of this series. Gareth Edwards. He is a Horrible Director. He has the amazing ability to make something that should be IMPOSSIBLE to make boring...EXTREMELY BORING!
Who said he’s going to direct anything else? For ****s sake he didn’t direct this and who said he’s going to direct the next one. Your ignorance with everything fantasy related is astonishing. Why even come here, ******.

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2018 11:40 PM
Flyattractor

Your Winning Personality should be made the model for the Disney Corp. The Mighty Shill Boy!

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2018 01:16 AM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Your Winning Personality should be made the model for the Disney Corp. The Mighty Shill Boy!
So you can’t address the fact Gareth isn’t directing this or any future monster films so you’re clueless and instead go back to your pointless baby insult tactics about Disney.

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2018 01:26 AM
Flyattractor

Well I just like to WATCH Movies. I don't have to give them anal probings into every detail about them like Some Fans. But Yes. I just investigagted it and found out that Gareth (The Big Snore) Edwards is NOT Directing this movie. SO I have HOPE now that this movie will Actually be FUN To Watch! Unlike Gary's Snooze Fests like G2014 and Rogue 1. God How do you make Big Movies like that SO DULL AND SLOW!?

Gary found a way tho. So yes. Hopefully GKOTM will be a Rocking Good Time Now.

Oh and I would say " You can Go Suck a Cartoon Mouse Dick You Angry Little Shill Boy" but we already know you are surgically attached to that appendage already.

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2018 01:37 AM
quanchi112
Disney

You don’t need toknow everything you dumb **** but to make an ignorant post like this when any self respecting nerd would know he isn’t directing this or the next one. Just stop. You’re a joke. You know next to nothing about everything I’ve ever seen you post about.

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2018 01:48 AM
Flyattractor

You first.

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2018 01:49 AM
quanchi112
Disney

You first.
You just claimed I give these movies anal probes because I knew the director isn’t gareth so according to you I’m far more well versed than you. Your brain doesn’t seem to work.

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2018 01:51 AM
Arachnid1

Originally posted by quanchi112
Looks great.

Kong is going to **** him up. Take the crown, Kong.
Personally, I'm rooting for Godzilla yet again this time around. The old film ended with Kong winning which I always thought was bullsh*t. No fkn way.

That said, King Ghidorah reigns supreme. He is just on another level from the other Kaiju. IF he's beaten in this movie, it sure as hell wont be in a 1v1 vs any of the other monsters, including Godzilla unless there are outside factors.

PWNT

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2018 11:39 PM
Arachnid1 is currently offline Click here to Send Arachnid1 a Private Message Find more posts by Arachnid1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Josh_Alexander
Keeper of Cosmic Balance

Man that movie trailer was ****ED up!! Looking forward for this.

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2018 11:54 PM
Josh_Alexander is currently offline Click here to Send Josh_Alexander a Private Message Find more posts by Josh_Alexander Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Josh_Alexander
Keeper of Cosmic Balance

Originally posted by Arachnid1
Personally, I'm rooting for Godzilla yet again this time around. The old film ended with Kong winning which I always thought was bullsh*t. No fkn way.

That said, King Ghidorah reigns supreme. He is just on another level from the other Kaiju. IF he's beaten in this movie, it sure as hell wont be in a 1v1 vs any of the other monsters, including Godzilla unless there are outside factors.

I can bet this will be a part 1 of a long fight. Ghidorah looks amazing.

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2018 11:54 PM
Josh_Alexander is currently offline Click here to Send Josh_Alexander a Private Message Find more posts by Josh_Alexander Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Ironically I always championed Zilla as a youth over Kong but since the legendary reboot I went in with a fresh take. I favor Kong and as long as this film doesn’t bomb the movie will be made. That being said I can’t wait to see Kong when he’s fully grown. He will pound his chest while Zilla does his primordial scream. Can’t wait. Kong all the way.

I expect Zilla when push comes to shove to take care of ghidora. I never saw any of the appeal from that skanky monster.

Old Post Jul 24th, 2018 12:01 AM
Arachnid1

Originally posted by Josh_Alexander
I can bet this will be a part 1 of a long fight. Ghidorah looks amazing.
I'd be up for that. An epic multifilm fight is perfect for something on this scale. On top of all the monsters we saw in that trailer, the director stated there are others who haven't even been shown. Kong may very well be in this. I would do a damn backflip if we got Biollante, Hedorah, or Destoroyah. Any of them would look fking insane made with todays tech.

Originally posted by quanchi112
Ironically I always championed Zilla as a youth over Kong but since the legendary reboot I went in with a fresh take. I favor Kong and as long as this film doesn’t bomb the movie will be made. That being said I can’t wait to see Kong when he’s fully grown. He will pound his chest while Zilla does his primordial scream. Can’t wait. Kong all the way.

I expect Zilla when push comes to shove to take care of ghidora. I never saw any of the appeal from that skanky monster.
Thats fair, he was badass in Skull Island. Hopefully Kong has grown a ton since then. The movie took place in 73 so he's had a good 45 years to grow at this point, and he was a teen in SI so he should be massive by now. Oh man, it's gonna be fking insane.

You never like Ghidorah?? Not knocking your opinion lol, but a fking planet killing three headed Dragon from space? What's not to like?

PWNT

Last edited by Arachnid1 on Jul 24th, 2018 at 12:10 AM

Old Post Jul 24th, 2018 12:03 AM
Arachnid1 is currently offline Click here to Send Arachnid1 a Private Message Find more posts by Arachnid1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arachnid1

double post edited

PWNT

Old Post Jul 24th, 2018 12:11 AM
quanchi112
Disney

I'd be up for that. An epic multifilm fight is perfect for something on this scale. On top of all the monsters we saw in that trailer, the director stated there are others who haven't even been shown. Kong may very well be in this. I would do a damn backflip if we got Biollante, Hedorah, or Destoroyah. Any of them would look fking insane made with todays tech.

Thats fair, he was badass in Skull Island. Hopefully Kong has grown a ton since then. The movie took place in 73 so he's had a good 45 years to grow at this point, and he was a teen in SI so he should be massive by now. Oh man, it's gonna be fking insane.

You never like Ghidorah?? Not knocking your opinion lol, but a fking planet killing three headed Dragon from space? What's not to like?
I do not like any multiple headed dragons. I just don’t like that idea for a dragon. Personal preference. Kong will be a peer in size for sure. I can’t wait to see what he looks like. Kinda hoping for grey hair and a grizzled look. My favorite villain of godzilla’s as a kid was mechagodzilla. Other than that I didn’t care for any of the villains I always just liked Godzilla and I’m a villain guy so it’s rare air outside of Optimus Prime to like the hero of the film more than the villain.

Old Post Jul 24th, 2018 12:21 AM
Patient_Leech
System Failure

Hm.. I thought the trailer looked like shit. Even in 1080 I couldn't make out shit in those dark-ass visual effects shots.

That was a cool shot of monsters circling Washington, but it definitely doesn't look nearly as fun as Kong Skull Island. Looks too much like Stranger Things now, heh. That girl is a good little actress, but she's not going to increase the fun factor. She's going to create a depression factor.

So is this another reboot of Godzilla because no one liked the last one?

Old Post Jul 24th, 2018 12:29 AM
Patient_Leech is currently offline Click here to Send Patient_Leech a Private Message Find more posts by Patient_Leech Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Leech the trailer was awesome you’re such a complainer. You are rather annoying.

Old Post Jul 24th, 2018 12:35 AM