KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Godzilla: King of the Monsters (2019)

Godzilla: King of the Monsters (2019)
Started by: steverules_2

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (40): « First ... « 7 8 [9] 10 11 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
quanchi112
Disney

First trailer was better but I hope this movie does well. I want my Kong to knock the overrated zilla out.

Old Post Dec 11th, 2018 12:57 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ShadowFyre

King stands zero chance of beating a single kaiju in this movie up. Not even mothra. Either he is going to be amped to hell or Godzilla is going to be massively nerfed. King Kong would last maybe 3 seconds vs. Someone like Ghidorah. Something that Godzillas gonna face off against 3 times in this movie. Im worried at how they're gonna make this fight work as Kong stands no chance at all as of right now.

Old Post Dec 11th, 2018 01:59 PM
ShadowFyre is currently offline Click here to Send ShadowFyre a Private Message Find more posts by ShadowFyre Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bentley
Seitei

For a moment there I thought that by King you meant King Ghidorah and I was like "wow, and I thought I was a Mothra/Rodan fanboy"

My respect threads:Kang the Conqueror, Ultron, Devil Dinosaur, Michael Korvac
Captain America for High Street

Old Post Dec 11th, 2018 02:04 PM
Bentley is currently offline Click here to Send Bentley a Private Message Find more posts by Bentley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ShadowFyre

Lol no. Typo. Was referring to Quans fanboy of Kong. Monster Zero is going to terrorize everybody.

Old Post Dec 11th, 2018 02:45 PM
ShadowFyre is currently offline Click here to Send ShadowFyre a Private Message Find more posts by ShadowFyre Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

quote: (post)
Originally posted by ShadowFyre
King stands zero chance of beating a single kaiju in this movie up. Not even mothra. Either he is going to be amped to hell or Godzilla is going to be massively nerfed. King Kong would last maybe 3 seconds vs. Someone like Ghidorah. Something that Godzillas gonna face off against 3 times in this movie. Im worried at how they're gonna make this fight work as Kong stands no chance at all as of right now.
Kong is not fully grown and in three plus decades you will be surprised, goji boy.

Old Post Dec 11th, 2018 03:53 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Still very hyped for this, brings me right back to my childhood of watching and loving reruns of all the cheesy Godzilla/Giant Monster flicks.

As far as Kong's size, the film made it a point to point out that Kong was both a juvenile and still growing. He'll be at proper fighting size when the time comes.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Dec 11th, 2018 05:57 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

Its going to be really cool to see Kong against Zilla in a modern movie. I am really excited about this film as well.

Old Post Dec 11th, 2018 06:10 PM
BrolyBlack is currently offline Click here to Send BrolyBlack a Private Message Find more posts by BrolyBlack Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ShadowFyre

Size won't matter when your opponent can... Ya know what, Ghidorah is twice the size of Godzilla and he can't put him down for good so like I said, Kong will have to be amped and Godzilla nerfed but I'm fine with that. I just hope the movies do well and Toho let's legendary continue with the Monster verse and explore the Hollow Earth theory

Old Post Dec 11th, 2018 06:47 PM
quanchi112
Disney

A wager was placed. My money is on Kong.

Old Post Dec 11th, 2018 07:19 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

My personal belief is that Kong and Godzilla will fight at first (with Godzilla having the advantage) and then they'll team up to fight the common enemies of mankind.

Similar with Hulk and Thor in Ragnarok.

Old Post Dec 11th, 2018 07:25 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Originally posted by Robtard
My personal belief is that Kong and Godzilla will fight at first (with Godzilla having the advantage) and then they'll team up to fight the common enemies of mankind.

And just like Ragnarok Kong will awaken his innate lightning powers and get the upper hand on Godzilla at the end.

Old Post Dec 11th, 2018 07:27 PM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ShadowFyre

Pretty much what I'm assuming as well.

Old Post Dec 11th, 2018 07:36 PM
quanchi112
Disney

They will probably have to fight mech versions of themselves after their brief skirmish. Director has said he will go for a clear winner though prior to whatever threat they need to ally with to take down.

Old Post Dec 11th, 2018 07:51 PM
steverules_2

Pretty sure Kong is flammable, and Godzilla has atomic breath

I'm Bada's pimp

I created Raptor Bada, Donald, and Sparkles

Old Post Dec 11th, 2018 07:53 PM
steverules_2 is currently offline Click here to Send steverules_2 a Private Message Find more posts by steverules_2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Kong's going to to able to put up a decent fight against Godzilla using his superior speed, agility and ability to climb. This version of Godzilla (like most) is extremely slow and not very maneuverable.

Old Post Dec 11th, 2018 08:05 PM
playa1258
Fear is the mind killer

Speed has never been a strength of Godzilla.

Old Post Dec 11th, 2018 08:08 PM
playa1258 is currently offline Click here to Send playa1258 a Private Message Find more posts by playa1258 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Josh_Alexander
Keeper of Cosmic Balance

Kong's going to to able to put up a decent fight against Godzilla using his superior speed, agility and ability to climb. This version of Godzilla (like most) is extremely slow and not very maneuverable.

Kong is like 1/10 of Godzilla's size!

Current Kong has no chance!

Old Post Dec 11th, 2018 08:34 PM
Josh_Alexander is currently offline Click here to Send Josh_Alexander a Private Message Find more posts by Josh_Alexander Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by Josh_Alexander

HYG:
As far as Kong's size, the film made it a point to point out that Kong was both a juvenile and still growing. He'll be at proper fighting size when the time comes.

Old Post Dec 11th, 2018 08:40 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by NemeBro
And just like Ragnarok Kong will awaken his innate lightning powers and get the upper hand on Godzilla at the end.

Ha, nice on the double reference in regards to the lighting and the original GvK film thumb up

Old Post Dec 11th, 2018 08:40 PM
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by Josh_Alexander

When you think of stupidity and ignorance josh comes to mind.

Old Post Dec 11th, 2018 08:51 PM