KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Versus Forum » Anakin Skywalker vs Darth Nihilis

Anakin Skywalker vs Darth Nihilis
Started by: WildBantha88

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
The_Tempest

quote: (post)
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
LMFAO. LOL. LAWL. You can never make fun of Nephthys' double-standards again, dude.

{this would be me making fun of them; how did this elude you?}

Old Post Dec 28th, 2014 04:20 PM
Click here to Send The_Tempest a Private Message Find more posts by The_Tempest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

Tempest with the save.

(Except not.)

Old Post Dec 28th, 2014 04:27 PM
Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The_Tempest

Neph, in between crumpling tissues and exchanging your tampons, you should consider like getting proof of N's uber TK as applicable here.

We both know your boy's doomed here. big grin

Old Post Dec 28th, 2014 04:56 PM
Click here to Send The_Tempest a Private Message Find more posts by The_Tempest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

Seeing Tempest grasping straws to Nephthys in merely the third page is pretty great.

"There is only Revan. Only he can shape this galaxy as it is meant to be shaped."

Old Post Dec 28th, 2014 04:57 PM
Click here to Send Jaggarath a Private Message Find more posts by Jaggarath Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by The_Tempest
Neph, in between crumpling tissues and exchanging your tampons, you should consider like getting proof of N's uber TK as applicable here.

We both know your boy's doomed here. big grin

I actually use toilet paper and I more fold them over than crumple them. Tampons are a luxury I cannot afford.

We both know that you've tried to lowball Nihilus on this subject before and you've always gotten your ass handed to you by myself and my rather attractive contemporaries. I don't need to remind you of the proof you seek, your many, many defeats should have seared it into your mind by now. Toodles.

Old Post Dec 28th, 2014 05:04 PM
Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The_Tempest

Unsurprisingly, your rage is palpable. It arouses me like a warm tongue on the scrotum of my glory.

(please log in to view the image)

With N's drain nullified, he has no advantage against an adept and warrior of Skywalker's caliber. It is incumbent upon you to make your case. Vague rumors about N's TK simply won't do.

I'll take your tacit concession and mortally-injured dignity as collateral until you fulfill your burden.

Old Post Dec 28th, 2014 06:14 PM
Emperordmb
LSDMB

Wow, I can see how you got banned the first time...

Shadilay my brothers and sisters. With any luck we will throw off the shackles of normie oppression. We have nothing to lose but our chains! Praise Kek!
THE MOTTO IS "IN KEK WE TRUST"

Old Post Dec 28th, 2014 06:15 PM
Click here to Send Emperordmb a Private Message Find more posts by Emperordmb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

I'd love to see you try to debate him and lose.

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Dec 28th, 2014 06:18 PM
Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The_Tempest

Chill, Dmb. This is simply a demonstration of mine and Neph's age-old mating ritual. We like it rough.

Old Post Dec 28th, 2014 06:23 PM
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Originally posted by Nephthys
LMAO!

Right, the guy who lifts capital ships isn't comparable to Plo Koon, how silly of me to think otherwise.

Lifting ships says nothing about his level of skill as a duelist thumb up, also giving it was near Malachor it was likely a nexus feat.

"There is a place in the galaxy where the dark side of the Force runs strong. It is something of the Sith, but it was fueled by war. It corrupts all that walks on its surface—drowns them in the power of the dark side. It corrupts all life, and it feeds on death."

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Dec 28th, 2014 06:25 PM
Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emperordmb
LSDMB

Can't be as disturbing as the mating ritual between Ant and "Papa Bear"

Shadilay my brothers and sisters. With any luck we will throw off the shackles of normie oppression. We have nothing to lose but our chains! Praise Kek!

Old Post Dec 28th, 2014 06:26 PM
Click here to Send Emperordmb a Private Message Find more posts by Emperordmb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by The_Tempest
Unsurprisingly, your rage is palpable. It arouses me like a warm tongue on the scrotum of my glory.

With N's drain nullified, he has no advantage against an adept and warrior of Skywalker's caliber. It is incumbent upon you to make your case. Vague rumors about N's TK simply won't do.

I'll take your tacit concession and mortally-injured dignity as collateral until you fulfill your burden.

Your trolling is noted. If you want me to make a case, instead I'll just point to the respect thread of my good thread Ant. Clickity. But you already know the words, so I doubt you'll read it.

Ant, your thread is missing the loading screen that confirms Nihilus raising the Ravager from the planet. Theres also another quote in the Kotor CG that suggests Exar Kun replicated the feat.

Last edited by Nephthys on Dec 28th, 2014 at 06:30 PM

Old Post Dec 28th, 2014 06:28 PM
The_Tempest

Thanks Neph, but yes, I've seen it before. We need more than those vague rumors. This is, however, a step forward in the right direction towards making your case!

Originally posted by Emperordmb
Can't be as disturbing as the mating ritual between Ant and "Papa Bear"

Well given the colossal age disparity at play, I understand. Neph and I are consenting adults.

Emperordmb
LSDMB

I'm not talking about Ant's relationship with Neph...

The_Tempest

?

Who's Papa Bear?

Old Post Dec 28th, 2014 06:30 PM
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

Me.

Old Post Dec 28th, 2014 06:32 PM
The_Tempest

Dmb just said it wasn't?

Old Post Dec 28th, 2014 06:34 PM
Emperordmb
LSDMB

Nope. "Papa Bear" is a certain poster on here who has taken an interest in Ahsoka Tano and Luminara Unduli. "The Female Jedi Expert of TCW" I like to call him. He also has the most adorable profile pic on here of all time bunny

Old Post Dec 28th, 2014 06:35 PM
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Dec 28th, 2014 06:35 PM
The_Tempest

Originally posted by Emperordmb
Nope. "Papa Bear" is a certain poster on here who has taken an interest in Ahsoka Tano and Luminara Unduli. "The Female Jedi Expert of TCW" I like to call him. He also has the most adorable profile pic on here of all time bunny

Fated?

Old Post Dec 28th, 2014 06:36 PM