KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Superman » House Of El: Goals For 2015

House Of El: Goals For 2015
Started by: LordofBrooklyn

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): « First ... « 4 5 [6]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Time Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by riv6672
Wow, you're just as biased as can be aint ya, Professor?
Its good to know though. Unlike TI at least you've straight up said how you feel about me. thumb up

As to posting in this thread, i'm a Superman fan and i'll post in any Superman thread that interests me. I dont think anyone's invented a feature on boards that prohibits people from posting in certain threads, outside of the mod forums, which are private.
If i have anything i think is worth adding, be sure i'll post in this thread again, kay? smile

Shut up Julio. I told you how I feel. You are a troll, nuff said.

Old Post Jan 19th, 2015 05:57 PM
Time Immemorial is currently offline Click here to Send Time Immemorial a Private Message Find more posts by Time Immemorial Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Prof. T.C McAbe
Kryptonian Scientist

Wow, you're just as biased as can be aint ya, Professor?
Its good to know though. Unlike TI at least you've straight up said how you feel about me. thumb up

As to posting in this thread, i'm a Superman fan and i'll post in any Superman thread that interests me. I dont think anyone's invented a feature on boards that prohibits people from posting in certain threads, outside of the mod forums, which are private.
If i have anything i think is worth adding, be sure i'll post in this thread again, kay? smile

That's your opinion and I don't mind it.

I don't think you are a bad person, just bored and with too much time on your hands.

This thread is about the House of El, not Superman in specific. Do you consider yourself a member of the House of El and do you want to participate in it's goals?

It is not about forbidding people to posts, I just question your reasons. Imho you just try to provoke people, especially TI with whom you seem to have a grudge. This is pretty obvious when I read your posts. Now, this is childish and not constructive. What benefit do you have from trolling, and yes this is trolling, the people of this House? Or if you don't consider it trolling, what is the value you add to this thread, this house.

Now, you brought up TI, not me, as an excuse about your behaviour. Just because someone does something wrong doesn't mean you should do it too. I am talking to you right now, not TI. This is not about bias, it's about you.

Sig made by my mate, the one and only One_Angry_Scot

Old Post Jan 19th, 2015 05:59 PM
Prof. T.C McAbe is currently offline Click here to Send Prof. T.C McAbe a Private Message Find more posts by Prof. T.C McAbe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

Nah, i disagree.
TI was an example of what you're doing/not doing, not my behavior.
I also think its funny you say i'm provoking someone i dont post to.
Your house has some fun people, like LoB, who i came in here to goof around with, and Scot, who i had a small debate with one page or so ago.
Then there's guys like you, who think their pretend club about a pretend character on the internet gives them the right to say who can do what where on a message board.
Cant help if you think me a troll. That speaks more to your elitist frame of mind than my love of Superman.
Enjoy the thread, again, if i have anything to add, i'll post some more.

Old Post Jan 19th, 2015 06:10 PM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Time Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

Nah, i disagree.
Your house has some fun people, like LoB, who i came in here to goof around with, and Scot, who i had a small debate with one page or so ago.
Then there's guys like you, who think their pretend club about a pretend character on the internet gives them the right to say who can do what where on a message board.
Cant help if you think me a troll. That speaks more to your elitist frame of mind than my love of Superman.

Indirectly responding is still responding. Of coarse if you had a brain you would know this, ignore is for pussy's and cowards as you know.

Old Post Jan 19th, 2015 06:21 PM
Time Immemorial is currently offline Click here to Send Time Immemorial a Private Message Find more posts by Time Immemorial Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Prof. T.C McAbe
Kryptonian Scientist

Nah, i disagree.

That's ok.
TI is an example of what you are doing and what you wanted me to adress in the same manner as I adressed you. So now you are backtracking.
LoB isn't here and you are aware of this fact.
I don't think it gives me any rights, you got this wrong, not because you didn't understand my words but because you need an excuse for your behaviour. I never said, you shouldn't post in this thread, I questioned your reasons and you are aware that your real reason are wrong, that's why you are now so desperate to blame me and accuse me of anything that suits your needs, as thin as your line of reasoning is.
You are trolling, and you are aware of this. Everyone does this from time to time, I have normally no problem with this, nor with you. BTW elitist is also a weak attemt of blame, to safe your face. Do you really need this? I keep it civil and talk to you, like grown ups do.

So honestly, is this the best you can do with your precious lifetime? I think there might be better things to do, instead of provoking people. And yes, you can provoke people even if you don't talk to them, you are not stupid and I don't think it is necessary to explain you how to do it, just looking at your posts makes this clear.

Old Post Jan 19th, 2015 06:26 PM
Prof. T.C McAbe is currently offline Click here to Send Prof. T.C McAbe a Private Message Find more posts by Prof. T.C McAbe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

Civilly calling me a troll, and implying i have no life for doing the exact same thing you're doing, at the exact time of day (you at school/work? Im retired), is still just calling me a troll, etc. stick out tongue

Please dont take a further lack of responses as anything more than me not being interested in pursuing this conversation you started. I post for fun, and, really dont want you to waste your time trolling me. You should enjoy your internet time. thumb up

Old Post Jan 19th, 2015 07:56 PM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Prof. T.C McAbe
Kryptonian Scientist

Civilly calling me a troll, and implying i have no life for doing the exact same thing you're doing, at the exact time of day (you at school/work? Im retired), is still just calling me a troll, etc. stick out tongue

Please dont take a further lack of responses as anything more than me not being interested in pursuing this conversation you started. I post for fun, and, really dont want you to waste your time trolling me. You should enjoy your internet time. thumb up

It is the truth, you are trolling. Which btw doesn't mean you are a troll just that you behave in this particular thread like one. I also don't say you don't have a life, just ask if you don't have anything better to do, because this has to be a waste of time. I have enough to do right now but apprciate breaks.

Fair enough. And the best thing to do^^.

Old Post Jan 19th, 2015 08:20 PM
Time Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

You take being called a troll pretty hard, truth hurts you.

Old Post Jan 19th, 2015 09:13 PM
riv6672

Re: House Of El: Goals For 2015

Originally posted by LordofBrooklyn
What should be our goals for 2015?

LoB. When you get back, a serious suggestion. Do a little PR work for your house here on the board.

Old Post Jan 20th, 2015 05:11 AM
Time Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

Re: Re: House Of El: Goals For 2015

LoB. When you get back, a serious suggestion. Do a little PR work for your house here on the board.

Omg, shut up already, you are not a member of the house.

Get lost, poser.

Old Post Jan 20th, 2015 05:24 AM
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Nice to see you guys staying on topic...

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Jan 28th, 2015 04:35 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Juntai
Divine Vengeance

Originally posted by Diesldude

All of you are posers, the real house of el belongs to Rao, Delta, Abhi, Philo, Juntai and PR.

Originally posted by krisblaze
You and Abhi are too fresh to claim the house of EL methinks smile

It's probably Juntai, Avlon and Pr.

laughing

I am God's mighty fist. I am God's strength made manifest.

Sig by: Skeets, S.S, thesilverspider, Sir SKEETS Alot

Old Post Jan 29th, 2015 05:47 PM
Juntai is currently offline Click here to Send Juntai a Private Message Find more posts by Juntai Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LordofBrooklyn

I have returned to the throne brothers!

Generals McCabe and Boardwalker have done an excellent job during my absence.

As for your traitors....

YOU WILL BE DEALT WITH!!!

Old Post Feb 14th, 2015 06:24 PM
LordofBrooklyn is currently offline Click here to Send LordofBrooklyn a Private Message Find more posts by LordofBrooklyn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One_Angry_Scot
----

As for your traitors....

Remove Board Walker for playing the part of the Antichrist.

McAbe has done a good job. Calm and welcoming.

Old Post Feb 14th, 2015 07:50 PM
One_Angry_Scot is currently offline Click here to Send One_Angry_Scot a Private Message Find more posts by One_Angry_Scot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DeusExMachina

Is there a detailed new 52 superman thread anywhere? cause i have a few good scans...........

Old Post Feb 15th, 2015 12:47 AM
DeusExMachina is currently offline Click here to Send DeusExMachina a Private Message Find more posts by DeusExMachina Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Prof. T.C McAbe
Kryptonian Scientist

As for your traitors....

I return the House of El into your caring hands. If you need my support just let me know. ^^

Old Post Feb 16th, 2015 05:43 PM
LordofBrooklyn

Originally posted by Prof. T.C McAbe
I return the House of El into your caring hands. If you need my support just let me know. ^^

I thank you for your loyalty, General McAbe!

Old Post Feb 16th, 2015 09:17 PM
LordofBrooklyn is currently offline Click here to Send LordofBrooklyn a Private Message Find more posts by LordofBrooklyn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Board Walker

Originally posted by One_Angry_Scot
Remove Board Walker for playing the part of the Antichrist.

McAbe has done a good job. Calm and welcoming.

Why such harsh words young lad? Most people on this forum fancy me, yet only you hold such disdain of me.

Ruler of the House of El, LOB and General McAbe do you approve of me?

Old Post Mar 29th, 2015 11:43 PM
Board Walker is currently offline Click here to Send Board Walker a Private Message Find more posts by Board Walker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Board Walker

Re: Re: House Of El: Goals For 2015

Our Public relations is covered no worries, Superman is perceived as the greatest and most powerful, and most significant entity in all of comics and more importantly in our real world.

Superman is in our world, that is something no other comic character can claim.

Superman is a human just like us.

Old Post Mar 29th, 2015 11:44 PM
Board Walker is currently offline Click here to Send Board Walker a Private Message Find more posts by Board Walker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote