KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Too many topics with my name in them?

Too many topics with my name in them?
Started by: Ratcat

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
queeq
Chaos

Some may find it a little gross maybe. So what shall I do? Tell it or not? (bet all the women are screaming YESSSSS now. Nosy critters. laughing out loud )

Old Post Apr 5th, 2001 08:39 PM
queeq is currently offline Click here to Send queeq a Private Message Find more posts by queeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ratcat

Well if not, I'm intrigued...

Old Post Apr 5th, 2001 09:03 PM
Ratcat is currently offline Click here to Send Ratcat a Private Message Find more posts by Ratcat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gundark
Mayhem

I'll probably never drink milk again after this one. And don't go massacring finti's poor norwegian cows eithers....laughing out loud

Old Post Apr 5th, 2001 09:35 PM
Gundark is currently offline Click here to Send Gundark a Private Message Find more posts by Gundark Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ratcat

I hope it's not hot milk. Could you imagine the blisters. eek!

Old Post Apr 5th, 2001 10:08 PM
Ratcat is currently offline Click here to Send Ratcat a Private Message Find more posts by Ratcat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

Right on the mark, RC. Congrats.

Well, here's what you do. First you turn the girl or woman of your choice upside down. Then you poor some hot milk in there and wait until it gets a skin on top. Presto: instant virgin, just add milk. laughing out loud

Old Post Apr 6th, 2001 12:03 AM
queeq is currently offline Click here to Send queeq a Private Message Find more posts by queeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

And THIS. I want THIS removed from reality as well. You're lucky that Edna isn't here...

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Apr 6th, 2001 12:26 AM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

This place is not part of reality, Ush. If you want out, just wake up. laughing out loud

Old Post Apr 6th, 2001 11:58 AM
Ratcat

That is AWFUL.

I am crossing my legs in sympathy!!!eek!

Old Post Apr 6th, 2001 12:44 PM
queeq
Chaos

Besides, Ush, reality is not what it's cracked up to be. You better stick around.

Old Post Apr 6th, 2001 01:46 PM
Ratcat

Ush, it almost looks like you think Edna needs the hot milk treatment. That's not a very nice thing to imply.sad

Old Post Apr 7th, 2001 01:14 AM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

WHAT!!!!!!

How dare you! That is slanderous!

Queeq, get that ring out. I want to wimp out another fight.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

BtVS

Old Post Apr 7th, 2001 03:35 AM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ratcat

LOL. Sorry Ush, I was as shocked as you....

Old Post Apr 7th, 2001 03:35 AM
queeq
Chaos

Ring is ready! Let the fight begin.

Ladiiieeeeeeeeeees and gentlemen! In the left corner....laughing out loud

Old Post Apr 7th, 2001 12:57 PM
Ratcat

Well, this should be interesting. Tell me, why are we fighting exactly?

Old Post Apr 7th, 2001 06:03 PM
Dim
Creativity

You called Edna...a you know what...yep..yer bad!

Old Post Apr 7th, 2001 10:32 PM
Dim is currently offline Click here to Send Dim a Private Message Find more posts by Dim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

(Ushgarak is on the phone to his agent)

"It will be great for the ratings, of course... mind you, Edna doesn't know anything about it yet... soon have that sorted... now, it IS in my contract that I can't actually be hurt in any way, isn't it?"

BtVS

Old Post Apr 8th, 2001 12:25 AM
queeq
Chaos

*DING* First round.

Old Post Apr 8th, 2001 01:19 AM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

(Ushgarak struts around, looking great and manly)

(Low whisper) "Right, keep it to bodywork where I have the armour on, RC... and should we wait until Edna is here?"

BtVS

Old Post Apr 8th, 2001 01:26 AM
queeq
Chaos

*gets microphone* And Ushgarak looks exceptionally fit tonight, his moves are smoother than anything. He tries his right, his left and oooooooooooh.... that's gotta hurt. But RatCat is still standing....

Old Post Apr 8th, 2001 01:34 AM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

(On his phone)

"Apparently I've started... was that in the script...? Surely at least RATCAT had to be here..."

BtVS

Old Post Apr 8th, 2001 01:37 AM