KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Anime / Manga » Are They Omnipotent?

Are They Omnipotent?
Started by: BeyonderGod

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 2 [3]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
BeyonderGod

quote: (post)
Originally posted by SSJGGogeta
1. Yes, the Beyonder said that Hulk's strength outmatched his own. He called him a "truly never ending strength.", I can provide the scans. thumb up

2. You said that Featherine wasn't omnipotent because she can lose her omniscience if her memory device is destroyed. She is STILL omnipotent though, even if she becomes a mental retard afterwards. thumb up

3. PC Superman with the sword of Superman was OMNIPOTENT AND OMNISCIENT. I can provide the scans. thumb up

4. Superboy Prime destroyed a black lantern ring, which was DIRECTLY fueled by the Anti-monitor, who WAS omnipotent. He also broke through the source wall, and flew to the 5th dimension to kidnap the OMNIPOTENT Mr. Mxy, and trap him in the source wall, with Annataz Arataz. I can provide the scans. thumb up

5. What? The Thought robot made Superman omnipotent. End of story.

6. I'm really starting to wonder if you even know who these characters are. Have you even read DC, OR Marvel? Because Superman Prime one million killed Mr. Myx, who was also omnipotent.

That's fine, because you clearly haven't even read any DC or Marvel comics, making you no longer worth any effort to prove wrong, time and time again. thumb up

1. (please log in to view the image)
LMAO you think this is omnipotence?

2. K she loses her device and cant do anything good job you debunked her own omnipotence good job! she still isn't omnipotent by logic.

3. No feats will show he is either omnipotent or omniscient lol just stop.

4. Anti-Monitor isn't omnipotent if he was beaten sorry you are still wrong because omnipotence you cant be killed......which AM was and was resurrected and he was also Nigh-Omnipotent.

5. Thought robot didn't if it was damaged BEYOND repair and BLIND do you even comics?
(please log in to view the image)

6. Mr.Myxztplk wasn't omnipotent he was NIGH-Omnipotent and superman prime 1M wasnt omnipotent either as he couldn't save a universe before it got destroyed

You haven't proven me wrong......not even once but i proved you wrong countless times in multiple threads you know nothing of Terms and Powers nor of comic series.

Old Post Apr 17th, 2015 12:09 PM
BeyonderGod is currently offline Click here to Send BeyonderGod a Private Message Find more posts by BeyonderGod Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote