KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » KMC: Choose ONE Power

KMC: Choose ONE Power
Started by: Blair Wind

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (83): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Blair Wind
The Iron Avenger

KMC: Choose ONE Power

While scrolling through KMC, you are suddenly approached by a god like being willing to grant you one super power. You are told that everyone who has ever been on KMC will be granted the same opportunity and you will all be transported to a battleground world. Only the victor of the KMC Tournament will be allowed to keep his/her power, everyone else will simply revert to being normal (even if they died, they will come back to life as they were before).

Rules:
  • 1)It must be low herald or below (ie: no green lantern ring, no power cosmic, no reality warping, no time). Pick something interesting that doesn't make you god.
  • 2) By choosing one power, you'll get all the passive powers it takes to make the first power work (ie: Superspeed won't kill you, you can breath shallow air fine while flying, etc). This does not mean that you can choose two powers in one.
  • 3) There will be other people who have super powers, but you cannot choose a power like Peter Petrelli's, Rogues, Mimics, etc

What do you choose and which KMCer comes out on top??

>010010100100000101010010010101100100100101010011<

Old Post Jan 13th, 2015 09:03 PM
Blair Wind is currently offline Click here to Send Blair Wind a Private Message Find more posts by Blair Wind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Shaw's Absorption, for me.

Old Post Jan 13th, 2015 09:10 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
warden515

I'm being the Purple Man. I'd rather watch my opponents beat on each other while I kick back.

Old Post Jan 13th, 2015 09:16 PM
warden515 is currently offline Click here to Send warden515 a Private Message Find more posts by warden515 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Charles Xavier mind powers.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Jan 13th, 2015 09:38 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

Karate Kid.

Old Post Jan 13th, 2015 09:54 PM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
illadelph
aka Rakim Illa

Madison's Jefferies/Box's technopathy/technokinesis.

I win.

PSN: Illadelph12Prime, Haksaw_Jim_Thugn - Tumblr: Mighty-Illactus
>Z<

Old Post Jan 13th, 2015 09:56 PM
illadelph is currently offline Click here to Send illadelph a Private Message Find more posts by illadelph Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

^^^good one.

Old Post Jan 13th, 2015 09:59 PM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

Immortality, a la Vandal Savage.

stick out tongue

Even if that's a disqualification, if we're on an actual WORLD, I'd pick immortality without regen (so I could die), and would just hide out and wait for y'all to die.

Old Post Jan 13th, 2015 10:06 PM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Pity that Carver is the one to find you...and kill you.

Old Post Jan 13th, 2015 10:07 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam Grimes
Devil On Your Shoulder

Synchronicity wave travelling. Gg.

Not today, not tomorrow...

Old Post Jan 13th, 2015 10:07 PM
Adam Grimes is currently offline Click here to Send Adam Grimes a Private Message Find more posts by Adam Grimes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mindset

I choose the power of friendship.

Sometimes all you have left is your Rage

Old Post Jan 13th, 2015 10:09 PM
Mindset is currently offline Click here to Send Mindset a Private Message Find more posts by Mindset Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Seems like I beat all. smile

Mind wipe for the win.

Old Post Jan 13th, 2015 10:13 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blair Wind
The Iron Avenger

Got this pm'd to me:

quote:
From Darthgoober:

I'd pick Access's amalgam powers. I could merge lesser combats to help beat any "big guns" that slip through drafting, merge enemies like Abhi and Insane Titan to make them less effective as amalgams so they're easier to beat since they'd be fighting for control while fighting and focus on each other when they and I are the only ones left, and split my amalgams at inopportune times to disorient them and leave them open to attacks from others or environmental damage(IE merge Northstar and Batman and split them when he's going top speed so Bats suddenly finds himself barreling into something/someone with enough momentum to splatter himself even if Northstar manages to survive via secondary powers).

There's also the possibility that I'd be able to amalgam myself, but that bit is uncertain so I'd prob focus on grabbing power up gear from downed opponents or pick a couple of posters I have a good relationship with, amalgam them and have a bodyguard till the end since it'd be in his/their best interest to keep me alive for the power increase. Of course I'd have to betray them eventually and cause them to splat each other, but they'd know that going in given the stipulations so I wouldn't feel too bad about it.

Alternately, I'd pick Fabian Cortes so I could power up potential allies and then just take back my power after they've burned through their own like Fabian did to Magneto. It'd def be the better/less risky tactic of the two, but my Access plan sounds a lot more fun/interesting lol.

>010010100100000101010010010101100100100101010011<

Old Post Jan 13th, 2015 10:48 PM
Blair Wind is currently offline Click here to Send Blair Wind a Private Message Find more posts by Blair Wind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Time Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

DR. Manhattens power.

**** yall you all dead now.

Old Post Jan 13th, 2015 10:53 PM
Time Immemorial is currently offline Click here to Send Time Immemorial a Private Message Find more posts by Time Immemorial Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Time Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Shaw's Absorption, for me.

I just atmoized you and sent you and carver packing into the sun.

Old Post Jan 13th, 2015 10:55 PM
Time Immemorial is currently offline Click here to Send Time Immemorial a Private Message Find more posts by Time Immemorial Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Originally posted by Blair Wind
Got this pm'd to me:

thumb up
Darthgoober is the best.

Old Post Jan 13th, 2015 10:58 PM
Time Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by carver9
thumb up
Darthgoober is the best.

Quiet you, you have been eliminated already.

Old Post Jan 13th, 2015 11:01 PM
carver9

Originally posted by Time Immemorial
Quiet you, you have been eliminated already.

By who?

Old Post Jan 13th, 2015 11:01 PM
carver9

Originally posted by Time Immemorial
DR. Manhattens power.

**** yall you all dead now.

The thread say low Herald. Manhattenis around mid.

Old Post Jan 13th, 2015 11:02 PM
Prof. T.C McAbe
Kryptonian Scientist

I don't need powers to beat you!

Sig made by my mate, the one and only One_Angry_Scot

Old Post Jan 13th, 2015 11:03 PM
Prof. T.C McAbe is currently offline Click here to Send Prof. T.C McAbe a Private Message Find more posts by Prof. T.C McAbe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote