KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Versus Forum » Gnost-Dural vs Shaak Ti

Gnost-Dural vs Shaak Ti
Started by: ILS

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 2 [3]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
appletonia
major studmuffin

Only need to prove it to a standard deemed acceptable by Badabing, and I feel the bashing in the off topic threads, the sheer volume of his anti-Bane posts thus far, and any such continued behaviour will be satisfactory.

27/01/16 - DarthAnt66 - 91 days

Old Post Jan 19th, 2015 11:01 PM
Click here to Send appletonia a Private Message Find more posts by appletonia Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ILS
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by appletonia
Carthage can say what he wants but the evidence is stacked against him.
rofl

“The galaxy must experience the pain of death and the rapture of rebirth as I have. I will bring chaos. It is time for war.

Old Post Jan 19th, 2015 11:01 PM
Click here to Send ILS a Private Message Find more posts by ILS Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ILS
Restricted

Account Restricted

(please log in to view the image)

“The galaxy must experience the pain of death and the rapture of rebirth as I have. I will bring chaos. It is time for war.

Old Post Jan 19th, 2015 11:03 PM
Click here to Send ILS a Private Message Find more posts by ILS Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WildBantha88

If you want evidence of Carthage only trolling Bane then look no further than him completely ignoring all evidence that the Banr supporters provide. He will call Bane a trainy even though he is a full blown dark lord.

Old Post Jan 19th, 2015 11:18 PM
Click here to Send WildBantha88 a Private Message Find more posts by WildBantha88 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

The fundamental difference between having an opinion and carthage and others anti-Bane (and Vitiate tbh) crusade is the level of aggression and hostility to the opposition as well as the constant nature of the mockery. That people think he is weak isn't the issue. The issue is the continual ridicule, aggression and outright trolling in the face of being asked to stop by members and told to stop by mods.

Of course, this doesn't matter. Badabing told people to stop. That should be the end of it. Complain about it on your tumblrs if you want.

Old Post Jan 19th, 2015 11:29 PM
Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

The fact I have beaten you in every argument and have convinced others to take a second look at Banes feats is more or less good enough for me. Obviously the Bane wank on this forum was present long before I got here, the fact I can show Bane isnt as good as he is made out to be via evidence should make your claims bogus

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Jan 20th, 2015 12:53 AM
Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The_Tempest

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Nephthys
The fundamental difference between having an opinion and carthage and others anti-Bane (and Vitiate tbh) crusade is the level of aggression and hostility to the opposition as well as the constant nature of the mockery. That people think he is weak isn't the issue. The issue is the continual ridicule, aggression and outright trolling in the face of being asked to stop by members and told to stop by mods.

Of course, this doesn't matter. Badabing told people to stop. That should be the end of it. Complain about it on your tumblrs if you want.

Fair enough.

Just remember: Badabing didn't name Carthage as a problem user or confine the issue to Bane. He obviously intends for this to be a blanket rule.

With that in mind, it
appears that everyone
should reconsider the nature of their posts and scrutinize their remarks.

Should be an interesting new regime.

Old Post Jan 20th, 2015 02:13 AM
Click here to Send The_Tempest a Private Message Find more posts by The_Tempest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

Sure thing Temp, I'm really worried that my long history of constant harassment will come back to haunt me. Hold me. :weeps:

Old Post Jan 20th, 2015 09:48 AM
Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Ti kills Dural

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Jan 20th, 2015 11:05 PM
Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote