KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Versus Forum » Princess Leia vs. Darth Vader

Princess Leia vs. Darth Vader
Started by: |King Joker|

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
|King Joker|
Your Excellency

Princess Leia vs. Darth Vader

Leia from The Force Unleashed II DLC vs. Vader from The Force Unleashed. Setting is on Dantooine.

Old Post Jan 19th, 2015 08:45 PM
Click here to Send |King Joker| a Private Message Find more posts by |King Joker| Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FreshestSlice
Eternal Commander

Vader. Easily.

Old Post Jan 19th, 2015 08:47 PM
Click here to Send FreshestSlice a Private Message Find more posts by FreshestSlice Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Angelalex242

Uh. I'm not even sure Fate of the Jedi Leia could take her dad, let alone this version.

Old Post Jan 19th, 2015 08:50 PM
Click here to Send Angelalex242 a Private Message Find more posts by Angelalex242 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
|King Joker|
Your Excellency

I was under the impression TFU II Leia was at least decently good given that she held her own pretty well against that Dark Starkiller dude...

Old Post Jan 19th, 2015 08:51 PM
Click here to Send |King Joker| a Private Message Find more posts by |King Joker| Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zenwolf

Vader, Leia's best feat in the TFU 2 Infinities was surviving a point blank explosion. While nice, not gonna give her a win, she was also able to push the Dark Apprentice across a platform and break through his saber defense, but again...not enough.

Tbh TFU Infinities Luke was better than Leia.

Last edited by Zenwolf on Jan 19th, 2015 at 08:58 PM

Old Post Jan 19th, 2015 08:52 PM
Click here to Send Zenwolf a Private Message Find more posts by Zenwolf Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Angelalex242

Let me put it this way, if this version can't even take her FOTJ self, she's got no hope against her dad. And unlike her dear brother, she hasn't got that whole redeeming dad thing down.

Old Post Jan 19th, 2015 08:53 PM
Click here to Send Angelalex242 a Private Message Find more posts by Angelalex242 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
|King Joker|
Your Excellency

I haven't read FotJ, so, yeah.

Old Post Jan 19th, 2015 08:54 PM
Zenwolf

Although King, ya gave me an idea for a match. But still deciding if I should make it or not.

Old Post Jan 19th, 2015 09:01 PM
Click here to Send Zenwolf a Private Message Find more posts by Zenwolf Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
|King Joker|
Your Excellency

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Jan 19th, 2015 09:07 PM
chilled monkey

quote: (post)
Originally posted by |King Joker|
I haven't read FotJ, so, yeah.

You should read it. It's awesome!

Old Post Jan 19th, 2015 10:34 PM
Click here to Send chilled monkey a Private Message Find more posts by chilled monkey Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
appletonia
major studmuffin

Originally posted by chilled monkey
You should read it. It's awesome!

I was going to read it but seeing as all the stuff from the Legends Canon basically didn't happen I figured there was no longer any point and decided to read A New Dawn instead.

Old Post Jan 19th, 2015 10:49 PM
Click here to Send appletonia a Private Message Find more posts by appletonia Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Vader spanks his daughter

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Jan 20th, 2015 12:53 AM
Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chilled monkey

Originally posted by appletonia
I was going to read it but seeing as all the stuff from the Legends Canon basically didn't happen I figured there was no longer any point and decided to read A New Dawn instead.

Beg your pardon but that makes no sense at all.

"Didn't happen?" Says who? A bunch of greedy executives that only care about selling merchandise? WE decide for ourselves what "happened." If I decide to write say, a story in which Darth Maul becomes a Jedi then I can choose that, to me, that is what happened.

You are not a drone. You are a human being with free will. Think for yourself and decide what YOU want to read, not what you're told to.

Old Post Jan 20th, 2015 02:57 PM
Click here to Send chilled monkey a Private Message Find more posts by chilled monkey Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arhael
Devoid of reality

FotJ Leia can take out Vader but not earlier versions.

Old Post Jan 20th, 2015 02:59 PM
Click here to Send Arhael a Private Message Find more posts by Arhael Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NTJack0
Ranger

This Leia gets violated by Papa Vader.

Old Post Jan 20th, 2015 07:50 PM
Click here to Send NTJack0 a Private Message Find more posts by NTJack0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote