KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » More Movie Forums » The Matrix Movies » Does anybody know if the "Twins" from Reloaded will return in Revolutions

Does anybody know if the "Twins" from Reloaded will return in Revolutions
Started by: kingpotato

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Tevesh

Morpheus and the twin both wanted the gun, and both had a hold of it. when the agent tore off the roof, morpheus pulled the trigger, not the twin. a lot like in the first movie when trinity used the policeman as a human shield and shoots the other policeman with the first policeman's gun.

Unless the question is: What isn't the answer?

Old Post May 22nd, 2003 12:38 AM
Tevesh is currently offline Click here to Send Tevesh a Private Message Find more posts by Tevesh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mariosgr12

I read somewhere that the twins were part of a deleted program, and now they are renegades. This "ghost" thing they do is in fact their transformation in gases, which can slip through almost everything.

Old Post May 22nd, 2003 12:40 PM
mariosgr12 is currently offline Click here to Send mariosgr12 a Private Message Find more posts by mariosgr12 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dexx
wingless

well..the seem pretty subordonated to the meravingian to me..so that's the renegade part out of the way. but they are good characters.

Old Post May 22nd, 2003 07:32 PM
Dexx is currently offline Click here to Send Dexx a Private Message Find more posts by Dexx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
pitimizer

Question

They will be in the third. I've read about a fight with Neo involving spinning swords. yay.

Old Post May 26th, 2003 04:14 AM
pitimizer is currently offline Click here to Send pitimizer a Private Message Find more posts by pitimizer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Sounds cool. Neo could handled em...

Old Post May 26th, 2003 04:19 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

I don;t think the Twins would have had any objection to shooting at the Agents- I will have to watch again to be certain about who is firing. They are renegade programmes from the system and the Agents were out to kill the Keymaker who was under the Twin's protection.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post May 26th, 2003 09:16 AM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Chaos
g0d

Those twins were in a program called 'Carol Vorderman's Better Homes' (only in UK). Which was a long time ago, but I still remember it wink

Old Post May 26th, 2003 04:54 PM
Chaos is currently offline Click here to Send Chaos a Private Message Find more posts by Chaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Icharus

Yeah - then that program got deleted and they became our freindly, if not ghostly renegades! big grin

Old Post May 26th, 2003 05:23 PM
Icharus is currently offline Click here to Send Icharus a Private Message Find more posts by Icharus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tevesh

I've seen the movie 3 times now, and I know that the both wanted the gun. Mopheus had his finger on the trigger, but they were both holding the gun. Morpheus is the one who shot off the bullets

Old Post May 27th, 2003 07:02 AM
Tevesh is currently offline Click here to Send Tevesh a Private Message Find more posts by Tevesh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chico
chopper style

...agreed. I seen the same thing Tevesh.

"Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you." --Friedrich Nietzsche

Old Post May 27th, 2003 07:42 AM
chico is currently offline Click here to Send chico a Private Message Find more posts by chico Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
trilight

I need to see it again.

Old Post May 27th, 2003 07:48 AM
trilight is currently offline Click here to Send trilight a Private Message Find more posts by trilight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
redhotchilis2k
MR ANDERSON

ha, dont we all! In fact we NEED to see it agen. The twins are martial arts experts in real life btw! but dnt do that much skill in reloaded!
big grinbig grinHappy DanceHappy Dance

Old Post May 27th, 2003 12:21 PM
redhotchilis2k is currently offline Click here to Send redhotchilis2k a Private Message Find more posts by redhotchilis2k Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tevesh

i seriously hope they are in the next one. they were awesome, and i hope we get to see more actual fighting from them

Old Post May 28th, 2003 08:06 AM
DarkPaw_
Twin Loving Werewolf

They will be in the third movie, if you look when the car is blowing up they phaze out. so they are alive. And they are given credit if you go to imdb.com and look up matrix revolutions.

"If I were you, I'd run"

Old Post May 28th, 2003 05:39 PM
DarkPaw_ is currently offline Click here to Send DarkPaw_ a Private Message Find more posts by DarkPaw_ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
maul's woman

They ARE in the last movie. Check IMDB. The twins are listed in the cast for MATRIX REVOLUTIONS. big grin

Old Post May 28th, 2003 07:40 PM
maul's woman is currently offline Click here to Send maul's woman a Private Message Find more posts by maul's woman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tevesh

Yeah. that was one of the first things i did, but IMDB isn't always 100% reliable. I think they post the acters for movies from emails people send to them....supposedly for attack of the clones someone put his own name for the actor who played anakin skywalker and sent it in....his name was on the site for quite some time until someone pointed out that Hayden was the one playing Anakin....but it's true, for the most part, IMDB is pretty accurate

Old Post May 28th, 2003 07:54 PM
SanJ

Barf

HELLO! me = new , and i dont know what to say.. quick someone make a new subject to chat about!

Neo? Puleease!

Old Post May 28th, 2003 08:01 PM
SanJ is currently offline Click here to Send SanJ a Private Message Find more posts by SanJ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
maul's woman

Nobody is 100% anything. 100% denotes perfection. IMDB is accurate enough, otherwise they would have been out of business a very long time ago. We have to remember that things are always changing.

Last edited by maul's woman on May 28th, 2003 at 08:21 PM

Old Post May 28th, 2003 08:19 PM
maul's woman is currently offline Click here to Send maul's woman a Private Message Find more posts by maul's woman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

IMDB isn't even vaguely accurate. They take submissions without checking. Someone managed to get his own name down as Anakin Skywalker for episode II. IMDB is quite noted for its inaccurae pre-release info.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post May 28th, 2003 10:03 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Raz
Meister

Admin

The official cast directly from Warner Bros is:
quote:
Keanu Reeves, Laurence Fishburne, Carrie-Anne Moss, Hugo Weaving Jada Pinkett Smith
Nothing else confirmed so far.

Old Post May 28th, 2003 10:31 PM
Raz is currently offline Click here to Send Raz a Private Message Find more posts by Raz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote