KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » More Movie Forums » The Matrix Movies » Does anybody know if the "Twins" from Reloaded will return in Revolutions

Does anybody know if the "Twins" from Reloaded will return in Revolutions
Started by: kingpotato

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 2 [3]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
apple

New subject: I think the Matrix, in the end of the movie, was reloaded as the real world. That explains why Neo kept his "powers".
The seventh Matrix is a copy of the real world and nobody in the movie knows that, except for Neo and the Smith virus copy, the only survivor of the Zion destruction.

Old Post May 28th, 2003 10:38 PM
apple is currently offline Click here to Send apple a Private Message Find more posts by apple Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Please don't try and change subject in a thread at will. Discussions about the unlikely eventuality of the real world being a Matrix are in their own thread.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post May 28th, 2003 11:02 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
apple

No, they are not. This chat is crazy. Every thread talks about everyhting.
You donīt want to change subjects when thereīs no subject being explored at all. What do you want, total silence and nonsense? What contribution did you bring in your last line? None.
So, donīt be such an anomality in this system and bring something...
I want to talk about the real world being a new Matrix!
Any brain here want to talk about it?

Old Post May 29th, 2003 12:36 PM
apple is currently offline Click here to Send apple a Private Message Find more posts by apple Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Skittles19
***** what?

The twins had better be in the next Matrix.. Or..Or... well...I'll do something....dunno what..but... *cough* someone will pay
hee

Old Post May 30th, 2003 04:28 PM
Skittles19 is currently offline Click here to Send Skittles19 a Private Message Find more posts by Skittles19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Twin 1 Twin 2

the twins will be back in revolutions

i read tat the twins will be back from a matrix web site i looked under cast or revolution and they were on there and there evn in the trailer fighting neo so yesthe twins will b bac and NO they didnt die in reloaded and there in a big fightscene with neo fighting with swords and other weapons

Old Post Jun 20th, 2003 10:26 PM
Twin 1 Twin 2 is currently offline Click here to Send Twin 1 Twin 2 a Private Message Find more posts by Twin 1 Twin 2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Twin 1 Twin 2

and whats the web site name for this web site

Old Post Jun 20th, 2003 10:28 PM
Twin 1 Twin 2 is currently offline Click here to Send Twin 1 Twin 2 a Private Message Find more posts by Twin 1 Twin 2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Numo
Kwisatz Haderach

No they won't.

"Always remember...your focus determines your reality."

May whatever God you believe in...have mercy on your RSIs. May the source be with you.

To know the truth, you must risk everything.

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2004 01:50 PM
Numo is currently offline Click here to Send Numo a Private Message Find more posts by Numo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Omega
Z10N0101

(Slaps forehead)
No one has posted in this thread since the 20th og June last year....
(Closing)

"I just thought you were a guy."
"... Most guys do."

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2004 09:55 PM
The Omega is currently offline Click here to Send The Omega a Private Message Find more posts by The Omega Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote