KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » Better Call Saul

Better Call Saul
Started by: |King Joker|

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 2 [3] 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
ares834

Saw it coming last episode, but Chuck is the scum of the earth.

Old Post Mar 31st, 2015 02:31 PM
ares834 is currently offline Click here to Send ares834 a Private Message Find more posts by ares834 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Yeah, that was brutal.

I can somewhat understand Chuck's apprehension, since he grew up with "Slipping Jimmy", but to try and hide that he was the one butt****ing Sal here; while pretending to be on his side, utterlly shit move.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Apr 1st, 2015 06:07 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ares834

Chuck seemed to be BSing with the "Slipping Jimmy" stuff. The real reason he didn't want Jimmy to join their firm had nothing to do with morality but because he in an egotistical and insecure prick who couldn't stand seeing his brother as an equal.

Old Post Apr 1st, 2015 06:16 PM
ares834 is currently offline Click here to Send ares834 a Private Message Find more posts by ares834 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Yes and no, since Sal pulled a fast-one with the "saving" the guy on TV not long ago and Chuck knew it.

But yeah, overall I would agree that it had more to do with Chuck's massive ego than anything else, now that you mention it.

Old Post Apr 1st, 2015 08:10 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
spaaqua19

Better call sour call King and queen with nested happy

Old Post Apr 10th, 2015 11:33 AM
spaaqua19 is currently offline Click here to Send spaaqua19 a Private Message Find more posts by spaaqua19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

Okay series. Not entirely on the level of Breaking bad though... I have the feeling Better Call Saul still needs to get really started.

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2015 05:39 PM
queeq is currently offline Click here to Send queeq a Private Message Find more posts by queeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

The season final implies that.

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2015 05:53 PM
Firefly218
Restricted

Account Restricted

Season 1 wasn't just good, it was great. I have a feeling it can even surpass Breaking Bad, which is quite a feat.

Old Post Jun 19th, 2015 04:03 AM
Firefly218 is currently offline Click here to Send Firefly218 a Private Message Find more posts by Firefly218 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

Hmmm... not sure yet. I don't think Season 1 is mind blowing. Plus they have a few obstacles: we already know how it ends.

Old Post Jun 19th, 2015 01:55 PM
queeq is currently offline Click here to Send queeq a Private Message Find more posts by queeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Omega Vision
Face Flowed Into Her Eyes

First Season has an A- rating, mostly because the last episode had me scratching my head. I'm still not sure why Jimmy walked out on the interview with the big firm. I know he's starting to succumb to the allure of dirty, easy money, but you'd think he'd want to stick it to Chuck by becoming a real lawyer.

The best episodes were the ones with actual criminals in them. I hope we get more episodes like that and less with Kettleman-style white collar criminals. I hope Nacho becomes a main character in season 2, or that we see a power struggle between him and Tuco. I'm also waiting for Krazy-8 to make an appearance. You know it's coming.

“Where the longleaf pines are whispering
to him who loved them so.
Where the faint murmurs now dwindling
echo o’er tide and shore."

-A Grave Epitaph in Santa Rosa County, Florida; I wish I could remember the man's name.

Last edited by Omega Vision on Jun 19th, 2015 at 03:08 PM

Old Post Jun 19th, 2015 03:05 PM
Omega Vision is currently offline Click here to Send Omega Vision a Private Message Find more posts by Omega Vision Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
|King Joker|
Your Excellency

Season 2 is on Monday!

Old Post Feb 10th, 2016 05:09 AM
|King Joker| is currently offline Click here to Send |King Joker| a Private Message Find more posts by |King Joker| Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

So is Vinyl. We got some good stuff coming our way!

Old Post Feb 12th, 2016 07:15 AM
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Chuck is such a dick.

His brother spent years practically wiping his ass for him. He had every right to tell him off, but didn't, and he's still disrespected.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2016 05:55 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Couple eps in and the season is off to a solid start. The dialogue during the police interview was great.

Old Post Feb 24th, 2016 08:51 PM
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

I get that Mike probably doesn't want to get too deep into the criminal underworld, and only wants to make enough cash to provide for his family, but come on, Mike! You can do better then Mr. Midlife Crisis.

I bet even someone like Nacho would have loved to work with the man, and likely respect him enough to keep him out of trouble..

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Feb 24th, 2016 09:24 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
meep-meep
What are you angry about?

I just started watching this on Netflix. I like this show a lot.

Old Post Mar 8th, 2016 06:52 AM
meep-meep is currently offline Click here to Send meep-meep a Private Message Find more posts by meep-meep Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

I agree with Nacho. Mike got less money, and he could have been killed. And for what?

Mike's killed before. His target definately has it coming.

I'm assuming his main concern is keeping out of prison, for his families sake, but this hit looked like a sure thing. At least if he's as good a shot as he says.

Old Post Mar 12th, 2016 02:22 PM
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

"With all due respect, I think you're a pretty good guy".

"With all due respect, I think you're an *******".

Defining moment of the series. smile

Old Post Mar 29th, 2016 09:16 PM
Jon quill

I'm onto season 2 as well and am enjoying this series so much and have been loving each episode from start to finish, I do like the Jimmy character who ultimately is my favourite character and works well with Kim and it is great to see Mike again who was a really great in breaking bad. Who I really hate in it is Howard Hamlin who not only treats Jimmy badly but Kim as well who works really hard at the law firm.

Old Post May 11th, 2016 08:29 PM
Jon quill is currently offline Click here to Send Jon quill a Private Message Find more posts by Jon quill Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Series is back.

And Jimmy just did something really stupid.

Old Post Apr 18th, 2017 01:30 PM