KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Anime / Manga » Anime 'Versus' Forum » Otsutsuki Family Vs Dbz Families

Otsutsuki Family Vs Dbz Families
Started by: BeyonderGod

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Ophanim

quote: (post)
Originally posted by BeyonderGod
No.....
Planet Level-Frizea/Buu

Noone else unless we see Beerus.

Are you that retard beyonder from MVC ?

Old Post Jan 29th, 2015 01:35 AM
Ophanim is currently offline Click here to Send Ophanim a Private Message Find more posts by Ophanim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BeyonderGod

Originally posted by Ophanim
Are you that retard beyonder from MVC ?

Reported for trolling.

Old Post Jan 29th, 2015 02:27 AM
BeyonderGod is currently offline Click here to Send BeyonderGod a Private Message Find more posts by BeyonderGod Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ophanim

I am guessing you are, no wonder lol

Old Post Jan 29th, 2015 03:37 AM
Ophanim is currently offline Click here to Send Ophanim a Private Message Find more posts by Ophanim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SSJGGogeta

Originally posted by BeyonderGod
No.....
Planet Level-Frizea/Buu

Noone else unless we see Beerus.

Reported for trolling. thumb up

"Why is everybody so ****ing stupid?"- Kim Jong Il, Team America.

Old Post Jan 29th, 2015 04:16 AM
SSJGGogeta is currently offline Click here to Send SSJGGogeta a Private Message Find more posts by SSJGGogeta Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BeyonderGod

Originally posted by Ophanim
I am guessing you are, no wonder lol

since you are from MVC you must be one of the retard debaters.

Old Post Jan 29th, 2015 03:19 PM
BeyonderGod is currently offline Click here to Send BeyonderGod a Private Message Find more posts by BeyonderGod Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BeyonderGod

Originally posted by SSJGGogeta
Reported for trolling. thumb up

lol that isnt trolling its facts. thumb up

Old Post Jan 29th, 2015 03:21 PM
pym-ftw
Mizukage

Originally posted by Sacred 117
You mean "consistency" like "characters with moon level durability" being harmed by edged weapons?
like Frieza tanking a planet exploding after being bisected while at effectively 0% power and an Island buster (being generous) killed MSSJ Vegeta.

When did a Kunai harm full power Naruto? Your suggesting I use Bulma's durability for Berrus.

I'm not Joking, Boy
Ignore list: Abhi for the sake of the forum.
53>6.6
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=GCAMfDmX86o
My YouTube

Last edited by pym-ftw on Jan 29th, 2015 at 04:12 PM

Old Post Jan 29th, 2015 04:09 PM
pym-ftw is currently offline Click here to Send pym-ftw a Private Message Find more posts by pym-ftw Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Etherean Fire
Noble Al-LIE

Originally posted by pym-ftw
like Frieza tanking a planet exploding after being bisected while at effectively 0% power and an Island buster (being generous) killed MSSJ Vegeta.

When did a Kunai harm full power Naruto? Your suggesting I use Bulma's durability for Berrus.

Didn't Vegeta kill himself?

No, I'm not, but you'd certainly love to do that. (Also, is there some hidden domestic abuse joke there? erm)

Old Post Jan 29th, 2015 04:17 PM
Etherean Fire is currently offline Click here to Send Etherean Fire a Private Message Find more posts by Etherean Fire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
pym-ftw
Mizukage

He did.

Then why bring up non relevant things like Kunai to Naruto? Early shippuden Naruto was skinned and healed from it.

I'm not Joking, Boy
53>6.6
My YouTube

Old Post Jan 29th, 2015 04:20 PM
pym-ftw is currently offline Click here to Send pym-ftw a Private Message Find more posts by pym-ftw Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Demonic Phoenix

When did a Kunai harm full power Naruto?

Hashirama was gonna kill himself with a kunai to his dick.

(please log in to view the image)

"To all visitors from Transylvania looking for the head of Voivode Dracula: Yes, we have it. Yes, he's dead. No, you cannot see it. No, he will not return and invade you again. It has been over thirty years, please stop pestering us."

Old Post Jan 29th, 2015 04:45 PM
Demonic Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Demonic Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Demonic Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
pym-ftw
Mizukage

We know it wouldn't kill him though... His regen is way above that, unless he can shut it off.

Also EOS Naruto >>>> Hashirama

I'm not Joking, Boy
53>6.6
My YouTube

Old Post Jan 29th, 2015 04:58 PM
Etherean Fire
Noble Al-LIE

Then why bring up non relevant things like Kunai to Naruto? Early shippuden Naruto was skinned and healed from it.

Because people tend to care a lot less about their supposed standards when concerning their own fandoms. (In this case, "consistency".) Naturally, I love to test this.

While we're on the subject, I don't remember the "skinning" thing (but I do remember Pein nailing him to the ground). What was that again?

Old Post Jan 29th, 2015 05:11 PM
Etherean Fire is currently offline Click here to Send Etherean Fire a Private Message Find more posts by Etherean Fire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ares834

Originally posted by wakkawakkawakka
Any DBZ character past Saiyan Saga stomps.

thumb up

Old Post Jan 29th, 2015 05:31 PM
ares834 is online now! Click here to Send ares834 a Private Message Find more posts by ares834 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Demonic Phoenix

We know it wouldn't kill him though... His regen is way above that, unless he can shut it off.

His regen doesn't restore limbs or organs.

"To all visitors from Transylvania looking for the head of Voivode Dracula: Yes, we have it. Yes, he's dead. No, you cannot see it. No, he will not return and invade you again. It has been over thirty years, please stop pestering us."

Last edited by Demonic Phoenix on Jan 29th, 2015 at 05:54 PM

Old Post Jan 29th, 2015 05:50 PM
Demonic Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Demonic Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Demonic Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BeyonderGod

Fandom?

Like goku planet level?
Like goku FTL?
Like goku being unbeatable?

Those sound like fandom then actual facts.

Old Post Jan 29th, 2015 06:56 PM
Asumaforth3win

Sorry if someone has already mentioned this, but I didn't see it.

Have we forgotten the superior race here the otsutsuki have the ability to trap any dbz character in a genjutsu. Then from the genjutsu they could pretty much do what ever they want. For all they care they could make goku and his friends kill each other or even themselves.

Old Post May 2nd, 2016 05:20 AM
Asumaforth3win is currently offline Click here to Send Asumaforth3win a Private Message Find more posts by Asumaforth3win Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NewGuy01
perpetual

Since it was left unspecified I'm going to assume that Vegeta is a child and Trunks is an infant to make this fair. thumb up

Old Post May 2nd, 2016 05:38 AM
NewGuy01 is currently offline Click here to Send NewGuy01 a Private Message Find more posts by NewGuy01 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SSJGGogeta

Re: Sorry if someone has already mentioned this, but I didn't see it.

Originally posted by Asumaforth3win
Have we forgotten the superior race here the otsutsuki have the ability to trap any dbz character in a genjutsu. Then from the genjutsu they could pretty much do what ever they want. For all they care they could make goku and his friends kill each other or even themselves.

Um. All you have to do to break out of genjutsu is overwhelm the caster with your energy. Something that even Nappa could do easily.

"Why is everybody so ****ing stupid?"- Kim Jong Il, Team America.

Old Post May 13th, 2016 01:52 AM
SSJGGogeta is currently offline Click here to Send SSJGGogeta a Private Message Find more posts by SSJGGogeta Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NewGuy01
perpetual

Not sure if that applies to Tsukuyomi, which can control time perception though.

Old Post May 13th, 2016 02:32 PM
NewGuy01 is currently offline Click here to Send NewGuy01 a Private Message Find more posts by NewGuy01 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hidan

Well you need chakra to use genjutsu, right? But the Saiyans do not have chakra!

Last edited by Hidan on Apr 2nd, 2022 at 07:58 PM

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2022 07:51 PM
Hidan is currently offline Click here to Send Hidan a Private Message Find more posts by Hidan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote