KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » KMC: Choose ONE Power TOURNAMENT

WHO WINS THE BLAIR WIND PROJECT??
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
DarkSaint's Teleportation 3 12.50%
Digi's City Control 4 16.67%
Carver's Weather Manipulation 1 4.17%
Leo's Size Manipulation 1 4.17%
Smurph's Animal Mimicry 3 12.50%
Scoobless' Gravity Control 7 29.17%
Reflasshh's Tactile TK 1 4.17%
Krisblaze's Radiation Control 2 8.33%
Martian's Mirrorworld Control 0 0%
StyleTime's Telepathy 2 8.33%
Total: 24 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

KMC: Choose ONE Power TOURNAMENT
Started by: Blair Wind

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 2 [3] 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Digi
Forum Leader

I'm actually ok with the tie. I'm not sure any of us could convincingly take the others out anyway, so I think the tie is fitting.

Anyway, a massive thanks to all the judges, and particularly Blair. This was quick and great.

Congrats to all! Especially Style, who was definitely the surprise of the tourney.

I'll get this added to the tournament history thread. I need to add the most recent one anyway, even though it stalled in the finals.

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2015 10:12 PM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smurph
------

laughing out loud

So the contest is never resolved, and the population of Earth is:

• 1 colossal sentient mech city, nuclear powered, lonely giant roaming the earth

• 1 immortal telepathic ghost, forever body hopping and observing from the astral plane

• 3 billion+ animalistic super predators unified into an army nation

This sounds like a great story basis. I'm imagining the protagonist as a teenage boy whose entire life has been spent on Digiopolis, eager to explore the outside world...

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2015 10:45 PM
Smurph is currently offline Click here to Send Smurph a Private Message Find more posts by Smurph Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
illadelph
aka Rakim Illa

I was going to nuke you all.

Smh...

PSN: Illadelph12Prime, Haksaw_Jim_Thugn - Tumblr: Mighty-Illactus
>Z<

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2015 10:49 PM
illadelph is currently offline Click here to Send illadelph a Private Message Find more posts by illadelph Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StyleTime

^ I'm still upset we don't get to see the mech battle. I'd like to watch your robo army vs Smurph's super clones too.

As for the event, a 3-way tie rocks.

After Blair takes us back to Earth, we can totally jump him. Are you guys down?

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2015 11:17 PM
StyleTime is currently offline Click here to Send StyleTime a Private Message Find more posts by StyleTime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Martian_mind
telepathy+debates+=Pwned

Cheers to the judges, an awesome time was had by all. This was a great idea, and we really should do something similar soon.

Old Post Feb 4th, 2015 12:34 AM
Martian_mind is currently offline Click here to Send Martian_mind a Private Message Find more posts by Martian_mind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Existere
laughing out loud

So the contest is never resolved, and the population of Earth is:

• 1 colossal sentient mech city, nuclear powered, lonely giant roaming the earth

• 1 immortal telepathic ghost, forever body hopping and observing from the astral plane

• 3 billion+ animalistic super predators unified into an army nation

This sounds like a great story basis. I'm imagining the protagonist as a teenage boy whose entire life has been spent on Digiopolis, eager to explore the outside world...

laughing out loud

But seriously, I'd read it.

Old Post Feb 4th, 2015 01:36 AM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

good job gents and thanks judges. thumb up

Old Post Feb 4th, 2015 02:41 AM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
"Id"
The Man of Tomorrow

In the end the Earth losses. This screams SuperGod plot all over again. Digi making out with Smurph included. Style simply observes.

Old Post Feb 4th, 2015 03:15 AM
"Id" is currently offline Click here to Send "Id" a Private Message Find more posts by "Id" Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smurph
------

Originally posted by "Id"
In the end the Earth losses. This screams SuperGod plot all over again. Digi making out with Smurph included. Style simply observes.
Style's such a perv.

Old Post Feb 4th, 2015 03:19 AM
Smurph is currently offline Click here to Send Smurph a Private Message Find more posts by Smurph Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
"Id"
The Man of Tomorrow

Technically Smurph won this.

Old Post Feb 4th, 2015 04:14 AM
"Id" is currently offline Click here to Send "Id" a Private Message Find more posts by "Id" Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
krisblaze

Thats what I was going for actually. Supergod finish ala the mushroom guy

Thanks Estacado

Old Post Feb 4th, 2015 05:13 AM
krisblaze is currently offline Click here to Send krisblaze a Private Message Find more posts by krisblaze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scoobless
sselboocS

Sooooo..... No official "first place" that means the runner up actually wins, right! (Not a question)

Yay me!

big grin

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Feb 4th, 2015 05:38 AM
Scoobless is currently offline Click here to Send Scoobless a Private Message Find more posts by Scoobless Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StyleTime

Originally posted by Existere
Style's such a perv.

That is the whole reason I picked telepathy.
Originally posted by Scoobless
Sooooo..... No official "first place" that means the runner up actually wins, right! (Not a question)

Yay me!

big grin

laughing out loud

Old Post Feb 4th, 2015 05:41 AM
StyleTime is currently offline Click here to Send StyleTime a Private Message Find more posts by StyleTime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scoobless
sselboocS

Did anyone receive their prize yet?

no expression

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2015 12:56 PM
Scoobless is currently offline Click here to Send Scoobless a Private Message Find more posts by Scoobless Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

Originally posted by Scoobless
Did anyone receive their prize yet?

no expression

Digi making out with Smurph included.

Yes.

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2015 03:54 PM
Stoic
Avenger

Crap I should have gotten in on this, because I would have chosen precognitive powers so that I could set traps for all of you. My most deadly trap would be giant glue traps.

Old Post Mar 16th, 2015 09:12 AM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scoobless
sselboocS

You would have died in the first five minutes..

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Mar 16th, 2015 10:05 AM
Digi
Forum Leader

I won the poll. I'm considering that the tiebreaker.

More seriously, soon I'm going to add this to the Tourney Respect Thread. It was cool.

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2015 03:05 AM
Scoobless
sselboocS

quit "modding" the votes

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2015 03:39 AM
StyleTime

Yes, he should take away the votes he added to yours.

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2015 10:37 AM