KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » Comic Books » who are the top 3 smartest human minds in marvel 616

who are the top 3 smartest human minds in marvel 616
Started by: SWblayde938

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
SWblayde938

who are the top 3 smartest human minds in marvel 616

top 3 smartest humans in 616 in your opinion

Old Post Jan 30th, 2015 07:16 AM
SWblayde938 is currently offline Click here to Send SWblayde938 a Private Message Find more posts by SWblayde938 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
pym-ftw
Mizukage

Reed Doom & Pym

No contest.

I'm not Joking, Boy
Ignore list: Abhi for the sake of the forum.
53>6.6
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=GCAMfDmX86o
My YouTube

Old Post Jan 30th, 2015 07:34 AM
pym-ftw is currently offline Click here to Send pym-ftw a Private Message Find more posts by pym-ftw Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Genii96

Reed,stark and pym

Old Post Apr 6th, 2015 01:36 PM
Genii96 is currently offline Click here to Send Genii96 a Private Message Find more posts by Genii96 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Doom, Reed, Stark. In that order.

/thread

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Apr 6th, 2015 06:07 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deadline

When was Doom smarter than Reed? I thought Reed was marginally smarter than Doom?

Old Post Apr 6th, 2015 11:26 PM
Deadline is currently offline Click here to Send Deadline a Private Message Find more posts by Deadline Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Prof. T.C McAbe
Kryptonian Scientist

Reed > Pym > Stark > Doom > Banner

Sig made by my mate, the one and only One_Angry_Scot

Old Post Apr 6th, 2015 11:48 PM
Prof. T.C McAbe is currently offline Click here to Send Prof. T.C McAbe a Private Message Find more posts by Prof. T.C McAbe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Endless Mike
Sqirrel Girl fanboy

Isn't Valeria supposed to be smarter than Reed?

Sig by Starlock

Old Post Apr 7th, 2015 02:23 AM
Endless Mike is currently offline Click here to Send Endless Mike a Private Message Find more posts by Endless Mike Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deadline

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Prof. T.C McAbe
Reed > Pym > Stark > Doom > Banner

I think Banner is better than all those when it comes to do with the science of radiation. I think Doom said Banner was better than him in that area.

Old Post Apr 7th, 2015 04:21 PM
Deadline is currently offline Click here to Send Deadline a Private Message Find more posts by Deadline Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smurph
------

Pretty silly, given Doom's feats of energy manipulation and absorption, or given that radiation is also the root of the F4 powers.

That said, everybody has their niche. Beast is, I think, Marvel Earth's top geneticist (although there are a lot of other big names in that category).

Doesn't mean he gets a spot in this thread though.

Old Post Apr 7th, 2015 04:27 PM
Smurph is currently offline Click here to Send Smurph a Private Message Find more posts by Smurph Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deadline

Originally posted by Existere
Pretty silly, given Doom's feats of energy manipulation and absorption, or given that radiation is also the root of the F4 powers.

That said, everybody has their niche. Beast is, I think, Marvel Earth's top geneticist (although there are a lot of other big names in that category).

Doesn't mean he gets a spot in this thread though.

Are you for real? Gamma radiation? Do you have amnesia? Serioulsy though Banner has some impressive feats as well.

Just go here.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/...mp;pagenumber=3

Last edited by Deadline on Apr 7th, 2015 at 06:50 PM

Old Post Apr 7th, 2015 06:43 PM
One Big Mob
Dead

Originally posted by Endless Mike
Isn't Valeria supposed to be smarter than Reed?
Seems like it. Though her issue is she's still a kid so she's more prone to mistakes/can't adapt to them as well.

When both Reed and Doom go to her though for help you know she's up there.

Old Post Apr 7th, 2015 07:57 PM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

Pre-Avengers movie, Tony's not even in this thread. Yeah, he's always been smart. But they're downplaying Reed because of the Sony hack job, and pumping up Tony bc he's a savant at everything in the films.

I don't blame them. But having them in the same breath would have been laughable even five years ago, let alone 10-20.

Similarly with Pym, though it's been less overt with him, and they started him off with Ultron pretty early, so he's always been in the conversation.

Doom has been lurking for longer than Tony, of course, but has also got a respective bump in the last decade. Odd, considering how hard they've sh*t on the FF as a whole bc of the movie franchise.

We have a recency bias here on KMC. If we consider characters' entire histories, though, Reed stomps everyone.

I like the shout-out to Beast. There are a few others that will be pushed out of discussion while the biggest minds command our discussion. But depending on the field of study, there are a handful of others as smart as the big guns. McCoy is one. Banner's another. Forge, Parker, Jackal, Sinister, T'Challa, MODOK, Leader, Cho, etc. and cosmics like Kang, Thanos, and High Evolutionary, though they wouldn't qualify under OP's stipulations.

Last edited by Digi on Apr 8th, 2015 at 05:00 AM

Old Post Apr 8th, 2015 04:43 AM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

Originally posted by Digi
Pre-Avengers movie, Tony's not even in this thread. Yeah, he's always been smart. But they're downplaying Reed because of the Sony hack job, and pumping up Tony bc he's a savant at everything in the films.

I don't blame them. But having them in the same breath would have been laughable even five years ago, let alone 10-20.

Similarly with Pym, though it's been less overt with him, and they started him off with Ultron pretty early, so he's always been in the conversation.

Doom has been lurking for longer than Tony, of course, but has also got a respective bump in the last decade. Odd, considering how hard they've sh*t on the FF as a whole bc of the movie franchise.

We have a recency bias here on KMC. If we consider characters' entire histories, though, Reed stomps everyone.

I like the shout-out to Beast. There are a few others that will be pushed out of discussion while the biggest minds command our discussion. But depending on the field of study, there are a handful of others as smart as the big guns. McCoy is one. Banner's another. Forge, Parker, Jackal (genetics, cloning), T'Challa, Cho, etc.
Some of the dumbest shit Reed's done has been in the past 5 years though.

Tony just does a bunch of global shit even now. And the dyson sphere which is a combination effort though it's kind of high end for him.

Old Post Apr 8th, 2015 04:50 AM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

Originally posted by Branlor Swift
Some of the dumbest shit Reed's done has been in the past 5 years though.

My point exactly. They're bringing him down to Earth, so to speak, but he's still got the most feats by a mile. The subtle depowering of him over the last ~5 years is the only reason ANY debate can exist about #1.

Old Post Apr 8th, 2015 04:53 AM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deadline

Originally posted by Digi
If we consider characters' entire histories, though, Reed stomps everyone.

What I'm trying to say kinda. They're just trying to give Tony a push.

Old Post Apr 8th, 2015 06:55 PM
Smurph
------

Originally posted by Deadline
Are you for real? Gamma radiation? Do you have amnesia? Serioulsy though Banner has some impressive feats as well.

Just go here.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/...mp;pagenumber=3

Old Post Apr 8th, 2015 07:13 PM
Smurph is currently offline Click here to Send Smurph a Private Message Find more posts by Smurph Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deadline

^ Well what ppl usually do is counter points, instead of just pretending your right. Facepalming doesn't prove anything.

Old Post Apr 8th, 2015 07:24 PM
Smurph
------

Originally posted by Deadline
^ Well what ppl usually do is counter points, instead of just pretending your right. Facepalming doesn't prove anything.
Counter points? All you did was ask if I had amnesia and post a link to a respect thread.

None of which replied to what I wrote, so....

Old Post Apr 8th, 2015 07:38 PM
Deadline

^ Ok when you're done trolling. You know what to do.

Old Post Apr 8th, 2015 10:25 PM
Smurph
------

Moving on...

Black Panther's received a notable push lately as well, and with a movie on the horizon (2018), I expect that he'll continue to receive that treatment.

Old Post Apr 9th, 2015 04:47 PM