KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Battlezone » KMC Secret Wars! Eyes Only--You Know Who You Are...

KMC Secret Wars! Eyes Only--You Know Who You Are...
Started by: leonidas

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (33): « First ... « 30 31 [32] 33 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
"Id"
The Man of Tomorrow

Is this over?

Old Post May 7th, 2015 02:53 AM
"Id" is currently offline Click here to Send "Id" a Private Message Find more posts by "Id" Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

smurph's working in a place without internet until he gets home this weekend, when he will finish. if he posts saturday i can post sun. but for sure by early next week we'll be done. i know, this wasn't how i planned this either...

Old Post May 7th, 2015 11:08 AM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scoobless
sselboocS

quote: (post)
Originally posted by leonidas
smurph's working in a place without internet

Alabama?

confused

Do you even KMC???

Old Post May 7th, 2015 02:14 PM
Scoobless is currently offline Click here to Send Scoobless a Private Message Find more posts by Scoobless Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

The match is over? Cool. I'll have to re-read it. Now get that whip out for the judges.

Old Post May 13th, 2015 12:58 AM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

judges, just a reminder to please send your votes in to blair instead of just posting them in the match or here. thanks much. smile

Old Post May 14th, 2015 11:15 AM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

This match is actually over nobody PMed me?!?!?!?!?

I will try to get my vote in by Sunday no expression

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post May 14th, 2015 08:22 PM
Newjak is currently offline Click here to Send Newjak a Private Message Find more posts by Newjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

didn't think you were judging the final.... embarrasment

Old Post May 14th, 2015 10:16 PM
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

I had been a judge for all the previous matches but if that is not case. Time to drink Margaritas!

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post May 16th, 2015 06:10 PM
Newjak is currently offline Click here to Send Newjak a Private Message Find more posts by Newjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

lol yeah, i had a couple drop out and a no-show so i just got 5 new judges since i wasn't sure who wanted to be in. thanks though bro. you know i'll hit you up again in the future.

Old Post May 17th, 2015 12:50 PM
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

I see how it is

No problems great tourney guys no matter who wins. stick out tongue

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post May 17th, 2015 04:41 PM
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

Originally posted by leonidas
laughing out loud

i've not asked ANYONE scoob. i pm'd digi to say i was considering another one, but i was wondering if we could possibly get TWO of them running cuz it seemed like there was interest. i was also trying to come up with something new in regards to a format. simple, but....different. digi suggested a different division--maybe trans. i'd be up for anything, but like i said, was just considering some options to try. the 4-man was great and worked beautifully--easy on everyone and the judges, the 5-post limit is sweet and could maybe be cut to 4 if we needed to. but like i said, just thinking atm.... thoughts are always welcome. thumb up

Old Post May 23rd, 2015 05:07 PM
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

as i said earlier, somewhere, i think there might be added interest. could be cool if we had 2 tourneys going and the winners matched up--or didn't, whatever. as always, the more matches, the more chance for delays/crashes but if we get reliable judges, it could work--specially if we are all right accepting just 3 judges/match.

input welcome.

Old Post May 23rd, 2015 05:09 PM
Digi
Forum Leader

My idea, as I PMd to leo when he brought it up:
quote:

Digi wrote on May 23rd, 2015 12:41 PM:
Maybe a Trans. tournament with zero prep (minus shields & passive powers), but literally anything goes. Speed Force, time travel, offensive matter manip. Anything. Maybe still ban duplication. Teams of...two? I think it could be fun.

Mind you, this idea is just out there if anyone wants it. I have no intention of entering. Though I'd welcome a role much like Blair's in this past tourney, coordinating votes and posting matches and such.

Old Post May 24th, 2015 04:27 AM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scoobless
sselboocS

Trans is too ..... random and obscure in terms of feats, which "planet busting" attack is more "planet bustier"?

I prefer a lower level.

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Jun 17th, 2015 05:43 PM
Scoobless is currently offline Click here to Send Scoobless a Private Message Find more posts by Scoobless Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
"Id"
The Man of Tomorrow

The Official 2015 KMC Tournament Low Herald
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f77/t613905.html

I opened a new topic to host a new tourney. Participation, and feedback are welcomed.

Old Post Jun 21st, 2015 12:28 AM
"Id" is currently offline Click here to Send "Id" a Private Message Find more posts by "Id" Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scoobless
sselboocS

Ok, thought things were a little dead around here.

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Jun 21st, 2015 03:39 PM
Board Walker

It's never over as long as I will myself to exist.

I am the never ending hatred that wills this decayed existence to continue, it is BY MY WILL THAT YOU WILL CONTINUE TO EXIST.

Don't.Ever.Forget.That.

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2015 03:48 AM
Board Walker is currently offline Click here to Send Board Walker a Private Message Find more posts by Board Walker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

Enjoy the drugs, BW. Hope they're treating you well.

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2015 03:52 AM
Scoobless
sselboocS

Don't confuse me by calling that poser BW... one BW is already surplus to requirements; two is just retardulous!

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Jun 26th, 2015 12:25 AM
Blair Wind
The Iron Avenger

Originally posted by Scoobless
Don't confuse me by calling that poser BW... one BW is already surplus to requirements; two is just retardulous!

I'll take that as a compliment smile

>010010100100000101010010010101100100100101010011<

Old Post Jun 26th, 2015 01:17 AM
Blair Wind is currently offline Click here to Send Blair Wind a Private Message Find more posts by Blair Wind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote