KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » Titans (Teen Titans Live Action)

Titans (Teen Titans Live Action)
Started by: Arachnid1

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (11): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Darth Thor

quote: (post)
Originally posted by marwash22
Buffy and Angel were on the same network, btw.

For the most part yes. But Buffy switched to UPN for it's last 2 seasons whilst Angel remained on the WB, but they would still do crossovers.

Old Post Feb 4th, 2015 03:13 PM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Firefly218
Restricted

Account Restricted

Buffy transferred from WB to UPN after season 5, while Angel stayed on WB network for all its 5 seasons.

They were discussing Buffy appearing in Angel finale, but scheduling didn't work out. So it is possible for shows on different networks to crossover.

Old Post Feb 4th, 2015 03:21 PM
Firefly218 is currently offline Click here to Send Firefly218 a Private Message Find more posts by Firefly218 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
marwash22
HELL YEAH.

almost anything is possible, but using Buffy/Angel as a precedent is terribly flawed.

screw you guys for making me argue this since i would love it if it actually happened.

Last edited by marwash22 on Feb 4th, 2015 at 07:51 PM

Old Post Feb 4th, 2015 07:49 PM
marwash22 is currently offline Click here to Send marwash22 a Private Message Find more posts by marwash22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Originally posted by Firefly218
Where's Beastie Boy and Cyborg? We need those two.

I mean, if Flash can be on TV and in film why not Cyborg?

cyborg is dead big grin

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Feb 4th, 2015 09:41 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

Originally posted by marwash22
almost anything is possible, but using Buffy/Angel as a precedent is terribly flawed.

screw you guys for making me argue this since i would love it if it actually happened.

laughing out loud

By the way, I'm not sure about crossovers but Marvel's obviously having all their Live Action series as part of the same Shared Universe- The MCU. And that includes series on different networks and mediums.

So DC should be able to do it in the realm of just Tv. If they want to plan it out and be cool about it. But you're right they probably won't.

Old Post Feb 4th, 2015 11:50 PM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Firefly218
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by DARTH POWER
laughing out loud

By the way, I'm not sure about crossovers but Marvel's obviously having all their Live Action series as part of the same Shared Universe- The MCU. And that includes series on different networks and mediums.

So DC should be able to do it in the realm of just Tv. If they want to plan it out and be cool about it. But you're right they probably won't.

Well, the Netflix shows are produced by ABC

Old Post Feb 5th, 2015 12:56 AM
Firefly218 is currently offline Click here to Send Firefly218 a Private Message Find more posts by Firefly218 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

Well, the Netflix shows are produced by ABC

Ah I see.

Old Post Feb 5th, 2015 07:10 PM
BlackZero30x
Jack

Where's Beastie Boy and Cyborg? We need those two.

I mean, if Flash can be on TV and in film why not Cyborg?

I feel Beast Boy would be too big of a budget for a TV show. As for Cyborg...idk why they wouldn't add him. I feel like they could make a good look for him with prosthetics and makeup.

BlackZero30X:The Signatures XBL Gamertag

Old Post Feb 5th, 2015 07:15 PM
BlackZero30x is currently offline Click here to Send BlackZero30x a Private Message Find more posts by BlackZero30x Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Firefly218
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by BlackZero30x
I feel Beast Boy would be too big of a budget for a TV show. As for Cyborg...idk why they wouldn't add him. I feel like they could make a good look for him with prosthetics and makeup.

Yeah, I guess that's true about beast boy. Kinda disappointing, but still excited.

I actually think they might end up adding Cyborg down the line. If he gets popular in the movies, it can only help the tv show.

Old Post Feb 6th, 2015 02:38 AM
heathjack

sorry never read the comics i tried watching the cartoon on cartoon network i couldn't watch it! i hope the live action version is good!!

Old Post Nov 27th, 2015 12:51 PM
heathjack is currently offline Click here to Send heathjack a Private Message Find more posts by heathjack Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arachnid1

http://www.ign.com/articles/2017/10...s-new-tv-series

Looks like this is finally moving ahead. They've got actors and characters already confirmed. They still haven't confirmed an actor for Beast Boy though

PWNT

Old Post Oct 4th, 2017 05:10 PM
Arachnid1 is currently offline Click here to Send Arachnid1 a Private Message Find more posts by Arachnid1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

It would be awesome if this show turns out to be good, but why do I get the feeling it will be terrible?

Old Post Oct 4th, 2017 05:42 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arachnid1

Originally posted by Surtur
It would be awesome if this show turns out to be good, but why do I get the feeling it will be terrible?
Yeah, I'm trying to go in optimistic and go in with an open mind but I've got that same feeling so far.

PWNT

Last edited by Arachnid1 on Oct 4th, 2017 at 06:16 PM

Old Post Oct 4th, 2017 06:11 PM
Arachnid1 is currently offline Click here to Send Arachnid1 a Private Message Find more posts by Arachnid1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dreampanther
We all face the reaper.

Lindsey Gort (Impastor, Lucifer) has been cast as Police Detective Amy Rohrbach, the new partner of Dick Grayson.

(please log in to view the image)

May all your dreams come true - except for one.

Old Post Nov 7th, 2017 07:29 AM
Dreampanther is currently offline Click here to Send Dreampanther a Private Message Find more posts by Dreampanther Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

She was the subject of this week's Lucifer, coincidentally.

Not sure if your pic is wonky or just not showing for me, so posting another, just in case:

She ups the cute factor of any shiw she's in for sure.

Old Post Nov 7th, 2017 10:39 AM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dreampanther
We all face the reaper.

Bugger. Trying again.

Old Post Nov 7th, 2017 01:05 PM
Dreampanther is currently offline Click here to Send Dreampanther a Private Message Find more posts by Dreampanther Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dreampanther
We all face the reaper.

Originally posted by riv6672
She was the subject of this week's Lucifer, coincidentally.

She ups the cute factor of any shiw she's in for sure.

Indeed.

Just watched that episode. Turns out she can sing, too!

Old Post Nov 7th, 2017 01:10 PM
Arachnid1

http://www.ign.com/articles/2017/12...t-look-revealed

Robins costume is damn perfect. I'm getting cautiously optimistic now

PWNT

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2017 04:24 PM
Dreampanther
We all face the reaper.

Schweeeeet.

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2017 05:38 PM
riv6672

Yeah that looks nice. Really nice.
So cool Burt ward gets to see his character get this treatment.

Last edited by riv6672 on Dec 4th, 2017 at 04:54 AM

Old Post Dec 4th, 2017 04:40 AM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote