KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » Titans (Teen Titans Live Action)

Titans (Teen Titans Live Action)
Started by: Arachnid1

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (11): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Darth Thor

What network will this be airing on?

quote: (post)
Originally posted by riv6672

So cool Burt ward gets to see his character get this treatment.

I doubt he cares Lol

Old Post Dec 4th, 2017 12:37 PM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

I doubt your doubting haw haw

Old Post Dec 4th, 2017 12:39 PM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

Hawk & Dove costumes. Nooice...

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Dec 16th, 2017 10:37 AM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dreampanther
We all face the reaper.

Man, I really hope this show kicks ass.

May all your dreams come true - except for one.

Old Post Dec 16th, 2017 11:02 AM
Dreampanther is currently offline Click here to Send Dreampanther a Private Message Find more posts by Dreampanther Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wakkawakkawakka

If its on CW with the current attitude of the other 4 DC shows this season then I doubt it. Which is a shame since these are some cool costume designs that don't appear to use too much leather.

Old Post Dec 18th, 2017 11:16 PM
wakkawakkawakka is currently offline Click here to Send wakkawakkawakka a Private Message Find more posts by wakkawakkawakka Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arachnid1

This show is knocking the costumes out of the park. They changed Hawk and Doves costumes but modernized them with armor like Watchmen. They look good

PWNT

Old Post Dec 19th, 2017 09:03 AM
Arachnid1 is currently offline Click here to Send Arachnid1 a Private Message Find more posts by Arachnid1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

I like how Hawk's got wear and tear on his suit. As opposed to Dove who's more likely to dodge.

Old Post Dec 19th, 2017 10:34 AM
Dreampanther
We all face the reaper.

Trailer.

Old Post Jul 19th, 2018 02:12 PM
Dreampanther is currently offline Click here to Send Dreampanther a Private Message Find more posts by Dreampanther Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Jesus they are trying way too hard.

Last edited by Surtur on Jul 19th, 2018 at 05:10 PM

Old Post Jul 19th, 2018 05:07 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

So edgy it makes my eyes bleed.

Old Post Jul 19th, 2018 05:12 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

The cgi for Raven looks like some horrible Ring clone from the early 2000s and Starfire looks like shit.

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Jul 19th, 2018 05:17 PM
carthage is currently offline Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

It seems like a violent SNL parody of what a teen titans show would be.

Old Post Jul 19th, 2018 05:18 PM
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

At least Teen Titans will appeal to the edgy teen audience now, I guess? Not sure yet whether to feel worse about this, or TT Go still kicking/having a movie.

Old Post Jul 19th, 2018 05:44 PM
Ridley_Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tkitna

Originally posted by carthage
The cgi for Raven looks like some horrible Ring clone from the early 2000s and Starfire looks like shit.

This

By Stoic

Old Post Jul 19th, 2018 07:08 PM
tkitna is currently offline Click here to Send tkitna a Private Message Find more posts by tkitna Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dreampanther
We all face the reaper.

I really don't like the Starfire look but the 5 seconds of action in the trailer already looks better than 5 hours of Iron Fist.

Old Post Jul 19th, 2018 07:48 PM
Mindset

Originally posted by Dreampanther
I really don't like the Starfire look but the 5 seconds of action in the trailer already looks better than 5 hours of Iron Fist.
Finn didn't have any choreography training in IF, so I'd hope so.

Sometimes all you have left is your Rage

Old Post Jul 19th, 2018 07:55 PM
Mindset is currently offline Click here to Send Mindset a Private Message Find more posts by Mindset Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Originally posted by Ridley_Prime
At least Teen Titans will appeal to the edgy teen audience now, I guess? Not sure yet whether to feel worse about this, or TT Go still kicking/having a movie.

TT Go is at least aware of its own reputation. This try-hard bullshit doesn't do anyone any favours.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Jul 19th, 2018 07:56 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arachnid1

Yeah, Dick isn't a depressed, dark edgelord, and he sure as hell doesn't brutalize thugs the way he did there (did he just gun down three thugs and crush anothers neck with his boot?). Where's the quips and wit? Raven also looks off. I know she's a hard character to translate, but the goth look can be pulled off better than that. They got Starfire wrong too. When did she start spewing fire out of her hands and frying thugs? Hopefully they nail her personality.

Is it too much to at least hope for a good story? So far this is looking even worse than the CW DC shows and those have been rough lately.

PWNT

Old Post Jul 19th, 2018 10:44 PM
Arachnid1 is currently offline Click here to Send Arachnid1 a Private Message Find more posts by Arachnid1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

If they wanted to have some edgelord who shanks people in the neck why not just choose Damian Wayne?

Old Post Jul 19th, 2018 10:53 PM
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

Right? Or Jason Todd.

And point taken I guess @ Pr.

Old Post Jul 19th, 2018 11:12 PM
Ridley_Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote