KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » Titans (Teen Titans Live Action)

Titans (Teen Titans Live Action)
Started by: Arachnid1

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (11): « First ... « 6 7 [8] 9 10 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
TheVaultDweller
Front line cannon fodder

Old Post Aug 7th, 2019 08:58 AM
TheVaultDweller is currently offline Click here to Send TheVaultDweller a Private Message Find more posts by TheVaultDweller Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Okay, the end had me interested.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Aug 7th, 2019 09:02 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheVaultDweller
Front line cannon fodder

Decent poster as well, IMO:

(please log in to view the image)

Interesting to see how much fan goodwill helps. I recall the terrible Like to Dislike ratio the trailer for the first season had. And the show ended up being better than expected for a lot of people. And now there are quite a few people excited for s2.

Old Post Aug 7th, 2019 02:22 PM
TheVaultDweller is currently offline Click here to Send TheVaultDweller a Private Message Find more posts by TheVaultDweller Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

Excited for this to return. However that trailer was badly put together IMO.

But yeah DS looked great at the end. At least well be getting him someplace after that post credit scene of Justice League has basically been binned.

Old Post Aug 7th, 2019 05:53 PM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

Slade still deserved the big screen, but yeah, at least its something.

Old Post Aug 7th, 2019 09:15 PM
Ridley_Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dreampanther
We all face the reaper.

Tonight!

May all your dreams come true - except for one.

Old Post Sep 6th, 2019 05:28 AM
Dreampanther is currently offline Click here to Send Dreampanther a Private Message Find more posts by Dreampanther Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheVaultDweller
Front line cannon fodder

Not sold on Ser Friend of the Zone being [SPOILER - highlight to read]: Batman. He's concentrating so hard on trying to hide his accent that his dialogue delivery had very little weight to it IMO.

Old Post Sep 8th, 2019 03:33 AM
Dreampanther
We all face the reaper.

What annoyed me was that this episode would have been the perfect ending to Season 1. Great for people who only started watching the show now, but frustrating for me because suddenly I'm reminded of how stupid Season 1 ended.

May all your dreams come true - except for one.

Old Post Sep 10th, 2019 05:34 AM
Dreampanther is currently offline Click here to Send Dreampanther a Private Message Find more posts by Dreampanther Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheVaultDweller
Front line cannon fodder

It was originally supposed to be the S1 finale. The bits with [SPOILER - highlight to read]: Slade would have felt a bit out of place in a finale though. Those scenes felt more like something from a season opener.

Old Post Sep 10th, 2019 05:41 AM
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

Old Post Sep 26th, 2019 09:10 PM
Ridley_Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

I hope he has a relationship with Terra...

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2019 12:49 PM
Putinbot1 is currently offline Click here to Send Putinbot1 a Private Message Find more posts by Putinbot1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

This show is excellent.

Old Post Oct 4th, 2019 07:25 AM
Putinbot1 is currently offline Click here to Send Putinbot1 a Private Message Find more posts by Putinbot1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheVaultDweller
Front line cannon fodder

Aqualad is a moron though. Fast enough to [SPOILER - highlight to read]: react to a gunshot but not smart enough to take any useful action. Instead of doing a 180, he could have just dived forward and pushed both him and Donna out of the path of the shot. But eh, I guess they needed his ass dead to give her that chip she's been sporting on her shoulder this season.

Old Post Oct 4th, 2019 07:51 AM
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

The casting of the female leads is quite excellent.

Old Post Oct 4th, 2019 04:06 PM
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Slade’s costume looks really good

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Oct 4th, 2019 04:26 PM
carthage is currently offline Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

I honestly didn't expect to enjoy season 2 as much as I did, but I feel like it's a real step-up from season 1. Not perfect, and I don't like certain things, but I'll definitely be looking forward to the next episode.

Tamarans should still be ****ing orange, though.

quote: (post)
Originally posted by TheVaultDweller
Aqualad is a moron though. Fast enough to [SPOILER - highlight to read]: react to a gunshot but not smart enough to take any useful action. Instead of doing a 180, he could have just dived forward and pushed both him and Donna out of the path of the shot. But eh, I guess they needed his ass dead to give her that chip she's been sporting on her shoulder this season.

I dunno; I think it's perfectly in-character for him to have reacted the way he did. He'd already [SPOILER - highlight to read]: resisted Light's attack for a short period of time, and Atlanteans tend to be pretty stubborn. Plus, I wondered if he was taking the bullet for Donna. I don't like that they killed Garth, mind you, but how they did it, didn't bother me.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Oct 4th, 2019 06:02 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheVaultDweller
Front line cannon fodder

Originally posted by -Pr-
I dunno; I think it's perfectly in-character for him to have reacted the way he did. He'd already [SPOILER - highlight to read]: resisted Light's attack for a short period of time, and Atlanteans tend to be pretty stubborn. Plus, I wondered if he was taking the bullet for Donna. I don't like that they killed Garth, mind you, but how they did it, didn't bother me.

Oh, I don't think it's out of character. I think the actual character is an idiot.

Old Post Oct 5th, 2019 02:45 AM
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

laughing out loud

Fair enough.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Oct 5th, 2019 02:52 AM
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

i am enjoying this season a lot.

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Oct 5th, 2019 03:32 AM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by -Pr-
I honestly didn't expect to enjoy season 2 as much as I did, but I feel like it's a real step-up from season 1. Not perfect, and I don't like certain things, but I'll definitely be looking forward to the next episode.

Tamarans should still be ****ing orange, though.

Ahh girls as hot as that orange, black green PR, I don't care! And I agree on all points made mate.

Old Post Oct 5th, 2019 09:50 AM