KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Battlezone » High-Meta Tournament, anyone interested?

High-Meta Tournament, anyone interested?
Started by: krisblaze

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « First ... « 2 3 [4]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Supermutant

Its cool man, Werewolf, myself, you and beatboks or anyone else could get a 4 player tourney going, with a reasonable post limits and some judges.

Old Post Mar 17th, 2015 03:12 PM
Supermutant is currently offline Click here to Send Supermutant a Private Message Find more posts by Supermutant Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
psycho gundam
The Nightmare of Solomon

quote: (post)
Originally posted by krisblaze
Participating:

Werewolf582
One Angry Scot
Psycho Gundam
Martian Mind
Abhilegend
Reflassshh
Beatboks
How is this just a 4 player thing now all of a sudden? The rules or lack thereof need to be updated cause it looks like since the 1st page and the 3rd the participants were making the rules to suit their own ends.

Old Post Mar 17th, 2015 07:17 PM
psycho gundam is currently offline Click here to Send psycho gundam a Private Message Find more posts by psycho gundam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Supermutant

quote: (post)
Originally posted by psycho gundam
How is this just a 4 player thing now all of a sudden? The rules or lack thereof need to be updated cause it looks like since the 1st page and the 3rd the participants were making the rules to suit their own ends.

This isn't just a 4 player thing or anything as far as I can tell. I was just throwing out an idea based on this thing being stuck in the mud for a while. The people I named was the most recent ones to show interest or respond. Its good that this thread is active again maybe something will come out of it. But whatever this may become, if anything, looks to still be in the planning stage.

Old Post Mar 17th, 2015 07:34 PM
Supermutant is currently offline Click here to Send Supermutant a Private Message Find more posts by Supermutant Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Werewolf582

So....When do you feel like starting this Supermutant?

Old Post Mar 18th, 2015 03:27 AM
Werewolf582 is currently offline Click here to Send Werewolf582 a Private Message Find more posts by Werewolf582 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Supermutant

I sent you a pm.

Old Post Mar 18th, 2015 01:15 PM
Martian_mind
telepathy+debates+=Pwned

This still has my interest, if it gets off the ground.

Old Post Mar 19th, 2015 08:33 AM
Martian_mind is currently offline Click here to Send Martian_mind a Private Message Find more posts by Martian_mind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote