KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » Random Facts About Yourself

Random Facts About Yourself
Started by: AsbestosFlaygon

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (149): « First ... « 137 138 [139] 140 141 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
riv6672

Good call on your part. I'd say that situation wont end well 8 times out of 10.

Old Post Aug 20th, 2017 10:46 AM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

I'm a bit of a crazy magnet so I really have to be careful.

Old Post Aug 20th, 2017 12:00 PM
Nuke Nixon is currently offline Click here to Send Nuke Nixon a Private Message Find more posts by Nuke Nixon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

I'm like a jerk magnet. erm

Old Post Aug 20th, 2017 06:10 PM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

Such are the crosses we bear that make us the people we are.

Old Post Aug 20th, 2017 07:32 PM
Nuke Nixon is currently offline Click here to Send Nuke Nixon a Private Message Find more posts by Nuke Nixon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

I dont even KNOW any bears!

Old Post Aug 21st, 2017 09:59 AM
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

Ah but you have heard of them.

Old Post Aug 21st, 2017 12:58 PM
socool8520
Life's a garden, Dig it

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Nuke Nixon
I've talked to a lot of girls online over the telephone but none of them were 'meetable'. There was 1 I was really into from Minnesota but she was like 10 years older than me and had this top tier banking job and wanted me to move up there and she'd take care of me... I was tempted but for some reason the thought just skeeved me out.

She was definitely gonna wear your skin bro. you dodged a bullet.

Old Post Aug 21st, 2017 04:27 PM
socool8520 is currently offline Click here to Send socool8520 a Private Message Find more posts by socool8520 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

It puts the penis in the vag or else it gets THE HOSE AGAIN!!!

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2017 03:20 AM
socool8520
Life's a garden, Dig it

^ That would have been the most enjoyable part of the fun activites she would have had planned for him lol.

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2017 09:53 AM
socool8520 is currently offline Click here to Send socool8520 a Private Message Find more posts by socool8520 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

And the sad reality is I probably would have been just fine living in luxury with a Sugar Mama and I overthought it.

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2017 07:17 PM
socool8520
Life's a garden, Dig it

Yeah, you really blew it. lol

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2017 07:24 PM
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

Yup I really didn't win at all... except for having a cushy low-stress flexible hours job that I don't even need, a crazy hot sex fiend girlfriend, owning my own home where everyone crashes at, and um I think that's it... yeah that's it. Freaking horrible life it turned out to be.

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2017 02:36 AM
riv6672

Dude, nobody likes a whiner. stick out tongue

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2017 04:46 AM
socool8520
Life's a garden, Dig it

Yup I really didn't win at all... except for having a cushy low-stress flexible hours job that I don't even need, a crazy hot sex fiend girlfriend, owning my own home where everyone crashes at, and um I think that's it... yeah that's it. Freaking horrible life it turned out to be.

You traded possibly being tortured by a Minnesota mad woman for that? What the hell is wrong with you? lol

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2017 08:54 AM
riv6672

^^^haha he gonna kill us when he reads these responses!

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2017 09:38 AM
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

I would if I had any energy left. My Aunt, Uncle, Cousins and all their kids rolled into the crib at 5 in the mother effing morning, so after making breakfast and 2nd breakfast I'm ready for a nap.

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2017 06:35 PM
socool8520
Life's a garden, Dig it

Tell your family I said thanks for saving my life. that sucks though. My In-laws liked to come over whenever they when I was in the States. lol

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2017 06:43 PM
riv6672

^^^mine do that now. They live juuuust close enough to make it feasible...huh

I would if I had any energy left. My Aunt, Uncle, Cousins and all their kids rolled into the crib at 5 in the mother effing morning, so after making breakfast and 2nd breakfast I'm ready for a nap.

Oh man early morning family.
Run, Nuke, RUN!!!

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2017 09:49 PM
TheOneFirestorm

I'll be buying terrific lightweight ocean current sleeveless hood stripes tshirts.
1 at a local store the other using the Shopko website, also a lightweight ocean current buttons hood tshirt.

I was exposed to these for men when I went to Shopko last week to see if the store had size 34 Black and Army Green surplus cargo shorts which they don't. I can still order both shorts using the Shopko website.
I'm so damn happy these style clothes are made for men.

As a kid I had 2 great hood stripes lightweight hood tshirts made of same material as a sweatshirt. 1 red and 1 green maybe same shade as the 1st Green Ranger (Tommy Oliver).
This back in the day when I was in Elementary school of the 90s Michael Jordan played for the Bulls, Bills losing 4 consecutive super bowls, Sega Genesis and SNES were the 2 video game systems competing in the style of Burger King and McDonalds, Blockbuster a juggernaut Buisness where most persons rented movies, cartoons, tv shows, video games, etc a d it's rival Hollywood video, Patrick Ewing a great player with the Underachiever Knicks, WB channel, golden days for Disney animated movies, etc.

Elliot Ness from the Terrific Action Crime Drama Mob Movie The Untouchables

Old Post Aug 24th, 2017 04:10 AM
TheOneFirestorm is currently offline Click here to Send TheOneFirestorm a Private Message Find more posts by TheOneFirestorm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

Originally posted by riv6672
Oh man early morning family.
Run, Nuke, RUN!!!

What and die tired, no fank you.

Old Post Aug 25th, 2017 02:07 AM