KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » Random Facts About Yourself

Random Facts About Yourself
Started by: AsbestosFlaygon

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (149): « First ... « 143 144 [145] 146 147 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
riv6672

Well at least you arent popping out kids for no damn reason. That puts you ahead of the game in my book.

Old Post Nov 10th, 2017 11:25 AM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scribble

Cheers, man. I've gotta say it is weird thinking that one of my best friends, who is 9 days younger than me, is married with three kids and then there's just me, coastin' Everyone does life differently though!

Old Post Nov 10th, 2017 11:31 AM
Scribble is currently offline Click here to Send Scribble a Private Message Find more posts by Scribble Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Scribble
Cheers, man. I've gotta say it is weird thinking that one of my best friends, who is 9 days younger than me, is married with three kids and then there's just me, coastin' Everyone does life differently though!

Well for me, its not having kids young i object to, its having kids stupid.
Never been a fan of the 'baby mama' 'baby daddy' crowd/mindset.
If you're at a point in your life where you arent ready for kids, financially and/or emotionally, or are having sex with someone you would not want to actually raise a kid with, then, use birth control.
Having kids for the hell of it is just an awful thing to do.

Old Post Nov 10th, 2017 12:14 PM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

Just got home. Dont enjoy staying out late as much as i used to.

Old Post Nov 11th, 2017 06:30 AM
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

I like computer games.

Old Post Nov 11th, 2017 07:50 PM
Nuke Nixon is currently offline Click here to Send Nuke Nixon a Private Message Find more posts by Nuke Nixon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

I love how i'm hero worshipped.

Old Post Nov 11th, 2017 11:12 PM
TheOneFirestorm

Last 2 pictures I drew are a Monster that has terrifying eyes, flames above his head amd connected to his head. It is a terrific Drawing of monster that has no mouth.
It was mainly inspred by Ghost Rider and Blackheart the son of Mephisto.

It's up to the viewer to decide what the monster is and can give sensible reasons to support their answer.

The 1 I draw yesterday is a Terrifying Clown Head with shark teeth, and a unique fire which was inspired by Sweet Tooth for that design.

Elliot Ness from the Terrific Action Crime Drama Mob Movie The Untouchables

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2017 09:19 PM
TheOneFirestorm is currently offline Click here to Send TheOneFirestorm a Private Message Find more posts by TheOneFirestorm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

I'm tweaking my arm workout, and today's experiment was a bust.
It wasnt bad per say, but not what i want to spend the next few months doing.

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2017 10:24 PM
riv6672

Taking a week off my routine to recharge my batteries.
Got a killer 4 month plan with very little down time written up, so gonna enjoy the down time.

Old Post Nov 30th, 2017 05:26 AM
riv6672

I like hunting, but dont like to eat the meat. Too gamey. I donate it though, so it never goes to waste.

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2017 10:32 AM
riv6672

I lbe me some spicey ass Udon!!!

Old Post Dec 6th, 2017 10:44 PM
TheOneFirestorm

Even in the context of the awful movie After Earth it is utterl crap and nonsensical the whole fear is not real.

Pray for Darkness
I have learned 2 new words in this fictional book, and it's 1 book I'm reading.
Another is Worth Dying For A Jack Reacher book set in the Great Cornhusker State Nebraska which is him fighting a Syndicate profiting from human trafficking, and could be connected to a missing person.

Elliot Ness from the Terrific Action Crime Drama Mob Movie The Untouchables

Old Post Dec 8th, 2017 04:20 AM
TheOneFirestorm is currently offline Click here to Send TheOneFirestorm a Private Message Find more posts by TheOneFirestorm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

Cant wait to watch the Jurassic World sequel...

Old Post Dec 8th, 2017 06:10 AM
riv6672

Cant wait for Christmas to be over.

Old Post Dec 14th, 2017 10:27 AM
riv6672

Ate way too much chinese food, buffet to be exact.

Old Post Dec 20th, 2017 10:21 PM
riv6672

How did i get my online superpower of posting so much?
I was hit by lightning after eating a radioactive can of spam.

Old Post Dec 27th, 2017 10:02 PM
riv6672

Had a nightmare about the zombie apocalypse last night. It wasnt too awful, though.

Old Post Dec 31st, 2017 09:57 AM
riv6672

No hangover this morning. Life is good!

Old Post Jan 1st, 2018 10:58 AM
riv6672

I made no new year resolutions this year. I know a guy who already broke 3.

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2018 04:32 AM
riv6672

I havent had gyros in forever, till today.

Old Post Jan 4th, 2018 10:34 PM