KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » Random Facts About Yourself

Random Facts About Yourself
Started by: AsbestosFlaygon

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (149): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Spawns
Cheeky Bastard

I drove my first car at the age of 5 so I could drive to my grandpas so I could tell him my dad was trying to kill my mom

Thanks SCRIBS!!!

Old Post Feb 5th, 2015 03:38 PM
Spawns is currently offline Click here to Send Spawns a Private Message Find more posts by Spawns Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rudester
Tommy

What?

Old Post Feb 5th, 2015 03:41 PM
rudester is currently offline Click here to Send rudester a Private Message Find more posts by rudester Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spawns
Cheeky Bastard

quote: (post)
Originally posted by rudester
What?

My dad was hurting my mom so I drove to my grandpas at the age of 5

Thanks SCRIBS!!!

Old Post Feb 5th, 2015 03:44 PM
Spawns is currently offline Click here to Send Spawns a Private Message Find more posts by Spawns Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AsbestosFlaygon
The Original One

I'm an avid collector of wristwatches, namely Rolexes, Grand Seikos, and Casio G-Shocks.
But I do have a collection of various other brands I bought impulsively.

"Farewell, Damos... Ash, Pikachu... And you. All of my beloved." -- Arceus

Old Post Feb 5th, 2015 08:33 PM
AsbestosFlaygon is currently offline Click here to Send AsbestosFlaygon a Private Message Find more posts by AsbestosFlaygon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fated Xtasy
Kami

I've drank virtually every brand name soda out there.

Old Post Feb 5th, 2015 08:40 PM
Fated Xtasy is currently offline Click here to Send Fated Xtasy a Private Message Find more posts by Fated Xtasy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

I'm a member of the mile high club.

Old Post Feb 6th, 2015 04:18 AM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AsbestosFlaygon
The Original One

I am bisexual.

Old Post Feb 6th, 2015 04:57 AM
AsbestosFlaygon is currently offline Click here to Send AsbestosFlaygon a Private Message Find more posts by AsbestosFlaygon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dave_97
Party Dave

I once gave q blowjob to a transgendered woman.

Lazers_go_pew_pew_pew

Old Post Feb 6th, 2015 07:07 AM
Dave_97 is currently offline Click here to Send Dave_97 a Private Message Find more posts by Dave_97 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam Grimes
Devil On Your Shoulder

I got caught having sex in a public place but they didn't arrest me because I was 15 stick out tongue

Not today, not tomorrow...

Old Post Feb 6th, 2015 08:09 AM
Adam Grimes is currently offline Click here to Send Adam Grimes a Private Message Find more posts by Adam Grimes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AsbestosFlaygon
The Original One

I think this is better than the "ask the person below you a personal question" thread.

Old Post Feb 6th, 2015 08:19 AM
rudester
Tommy

Originally posted by Dave_97
I once gave q blowjob to a transgendered woman.
eeew dude

Old Post Feb 6th, 2015 08:58 AM
rudester is currently offline Click here to Send rudester a Private Message Find more posts by rudester Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KillaKassara
Restricted

Account Restricted

Rudester and I probably have crazier stories than any of you.

I once got mad and haymakered a mirror and severed 4 of my fingers almost clean off.

"Compounding these trickster aspects, the Joker ethos is verbally explicated as such by his psychiatrist, who describes his madness as "super-sanity." Where "sanity" previously suggested acquiescence with cultural codes, the addition of "super" implies that this common "sanity" has been replaced by a superior form, in which perception and processing are completely ungoverned and unconstrained"

Old Post Feb 6th, 2015 09:44 AM
KillaKassara is currently offline Click here to Send KillaKassara a Private Message Find more posts by KillaKassara Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KillaKassara
Restricted

Account Restricted

I fought black kids that were bigger than me from elementary to middle school.

Won one out of three. This white dude Todd punk hit me in the nose and then ran away, I tried chasing him but he got to the adults.

This white dude was being a jackass and I told him I'd slap him upside the head enough times for him to get in my face at which point I wrestled him to the ground and said "I'm a wrestler mother****er" in gym class.

I did that to another dude for making fun of me on the bus, but it wasn't on the bus, I saw him riding his bike and I pulled him off of it. Dude didn't know why I attacked him.

Umm, lets see, that's not the extent of my bouts I'm sure. I strangled this one dude who used to be my best friend. Well, I didn't suffocate him or anything.

Oh yea, I challenged the 170 pound varsity wrestler just before districts, dude was pissed, I almost died in that match. Try getting picked up over someone's head and slammed not just dropped.

I also dislocated my elbow in a drill, thing looked like and L.

I lost my virginity in threesome with a couple blonde girls. I think that about covers it.

"Compounding these trickster aspects, the Joker ethos is verbally explicated as such by his psychiatrist, who describes his madness as "super-sanity." Where "sanity" previously suggested acquiescence with cultural codes, the addition of "super" implies that this common "sanity" has been replaced by a superior form, in which perception and processing are completely ungoverned and unconstrained"

Last edited by KillaKassara on Feb 6th, 2015 at 09:51 AM

Old Post Feb 6th, 2015 09:49 AM
KillaKassara is currently offline Click here to Send KillaKassara a Private Message Find more posts by KillaKassara Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

The first plane ride i ever took was when i went to basic training.

Old Post Feb 6th, 2015 10:40 AM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spawns
Cheeky Bastard

I have a very strong addiction to the game mech quest

Thanks SCRIBS!!!

Old Post Feb 6th, 2015 12:27 PM
Morning_Glory
Sleeping In My Soul

I really like Mitch!

Old Post Feb 6th, 2015 01:40 PM
Morning_Glory is currently offline Click here to Send Morning_Glory a Private Message Find more posts by Morning_Glory Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Morning_Glory
Sleeping In My Soul

Originally posted by Spawningpool
I drove my first car at the age of 5 so I could drive to my grandpas so I could tell him my dad was trying to kill my mom
omg!

Old Post Feb 6th, 2015 01:41 PM
Morning_Glory is currently offline Click here to Send Morning_Glory a Private Message Find more posts by Morning_Glory Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AbnormalButSane
Screw up

I collect books.

Old Post Feb 6th, 2015 01:57 PM
AbnormalButSane is currently offline Click here to Send AbnormalButSane a Private Message Find more posts by AbnormalButSane Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

I collect bladed weapons.

Old Post Feb 6th, 2015 02:44 PM
Spawns
Cheeky Bastard

This is going to sound so lame but in mech quest I collect mechs
And I collect mlp merchandise

Thanks SCRIBS!!!

Old Post Feb 6th, 2015 02:46 PM