KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » Random Facts About Yourself

Random Facts About Yourself
Started by: AsbestosFlaygon

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (149): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
riv6672

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Spawningpool
Isent that called a library?

Thats a repository of books.

A collector of books is a bibliophile.

Old Post Feb 7th, 2015 11:13 AM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AsbestosFlaygon
The Original One

I own 4 smartphones and 3 laptops.

"Farewell, Damos... Ash, Pikachu... And you. All of my beloved." -- Arceus

Old Post Feb 8th, 2015 06:38 AM
AsbestosFlaygon is currently offline Click here to Send AsbestosFlaygon a Private Message Find more posts by AsbestosFlaygon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

5 lap tops 4 tablets 5 smartphones.
I pay for them i own them, i dont care if most all of them are used by my spouse and kids! stick out tongue

Old Post Feb 8th, 2015 11:23 AM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AsbestosFlaygon
The Original One

I surf the web more than 8 hours a day.

Old Post Feb 8th, 2015 02:39 PM
AsbestosFlaygon is currently offline Click here to Send AsbestosFlaygon a Private Message Find more posts by AsbestosFlaygon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AsbestosFlaygon
The Original One

I masturbate at least once a day.

Old Post Feb 8th, 2015 06:12 PM
KillaKassara
Restricted

Account Restricted

It's a certain type of muscle. It may not be a skeletal muscle but just like any myofibril tissue hypertrophy is achieved by increased blood flow and subsequent concentration of growth hormones that are actually also responsible for inhibition of libido regulation. Out of control libido means you have a dopamine overload and finishing is out of control automatic. You have to know right when to stop because the endorphins are what reactivate regulation of libido and then chains stop stacking endlessly and growth hormone and libido settle down again.

As with skeletal muscles, responsible for your physical tenacity, you need dopamine always on the rise. Dopamine shuts down inhibition of growth horomones in general, and exercise strengthens the heart valve and improves vascular so more hormones get released.

This is for all muscles in men and women. Breaking down the fats is a simple matter of getting constant cardio in and constant CNS shock, as well as nutritional value. GMO is bad, gluten is bad, humans aren't evolved to utilize most dairy very efficiently, artificial sweetner, trans fats, carbs, terrible. But monounsaturated fats, natural sugar in fruits, omega 3 fatty acids, multi-colored vegetable variety, lean proteins, zinc, magnesium, coconut oil.

Dopamine is not just for the muscles, but for the mind, increased blood flow and arousal in the form of dopamine work together to make neurogenesis and synaptogenesis occur more often - so that's growth of brain regions (memory, logic, equilibrium) and efficiency of communication within those brain regions. Now dopamine DIRECTLY increases arousal on top of improving brain health, for stimulation during intellectual exercise, so that you develop your mind faster and more efficiently when you learn.

Now the one downside of out of control dopamine production in the body is thrice;

1 you're exhausting your immune system and may fall ill or become more susceptible to illnesses,

2 you're overcharging the endocrine system so your judgement is impaired and you make poor decision like PATHOLOGICAL ATTACHMENT AND FIXATING ON A RELATIONSHIP THAT'S UNHEALTHY FOR YOU. You're BEHAVIOR might TURN SPORADIC, personality disorders, schizophrenia, psychosis. You will be UNABLE TO CONCENTRATE ON WHAT'S IMPORTANT, you will slip into a cascading CYCLE OF DISORGANIZATION AND INCONSISTENCY,

3, you might develop INSOMNIA which LOWERS growth hormone, counteracting the one of the benefits of out of control dopamine production

But these SYMPTOMS CAN BE MANAGED OR EVEN UTILIZED to further increase your dopamine production. You need to LEARN HOW TO HANDLE BEING SUPED UP.

You I don't want to be a polymath, I want to have a SUPERMIND.

"Compounding these trickster aspects, the Joker ethos is verbally explicated as such by his psychiatrist, who describes his madness as "super-sanity." Where "sanity" previously suggested acquiescence with cultural codes, the addition of "super" implies that this common "sanity" has been replaced by a superior form, in which perception and processing are completely ungoverned and unconstrained"

Old Post Feb 8th, 2015 07:33 PM
KillaKassara is currently offline Click here to Send KillaKassara a Private Message Find more posts by KillaKassara Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KillaKassara
Restricted

Account Restricted

pills

(please log in to view the image)

Attachment: untitled.jpg
This has been downloaded 49 time(s).

"Compounding these trickster aspects, the Joker ethos is verbally explicated as such by his psychiatrist, who describes his madness as "super-sanity." Where "sanity" previously suggested acquiescence with cultural codes, the addition of "super" implies that this common "sanity" has been replaced by a superior form, in which perception and processing are completely ungoverned and unconstrained"

Old Post Feb 8th, 2015 09:20 PM
KillaKassara is currently offline Click here to Send KillaKassara a Private Message Find more posts by KillaKassara Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KillaKassara
Restricted

Account Restricted

Attachment: untitled.jpg
This has been downloaded 49 time(s).

Old Post Feb 8th, 2015 09:51 PM
AsbestosFlaygon
The Original One

I can eat almost any kind of food.

Old Post Feb 9th, 2015 04:23 AM
AsbestosFlaygon
The Original One

I own 4 cars (Hyundai Genesis '15, Toyota Land Cruiser '07, Toyota Innova '06, Honda Jazz '09), a motorcycle (Suzuki Hayabusa '13), and a scooter (used SYM Jet 100).

Old Post Feb 9th, 2015 06:21 AM
riv6672

I can kick my iwn forehead and ass!

Old Post Feb 9th, 2015 06:44 AM
AsbestosFlaygon
The Original One

I am insomniac.

Old Post Feb 9th, 2015 09:16 AM
riv6672

Same.

Old Post Feb 9th, 2015 11:25 AM
AsbestosFlaygon
The Original One

I can write and draw with both hands.

Old Post Feb 9th, 2015 11:54 AM
riv6672

I can write and shave my face/head with both. Learned when i broke my right arm.

Old Post Feb 9th, 2015 12:20 PM
AsbestosFlaygon
The Original One

Almost same.
I learned to write left-handed when I broke my right thumb.

Old Post Feb 9th, 2015 01:57 PM
AsbestosFlaygon
The Original One

I wish Ms Chelle didn't bump the older thread.

Old Post Feb 10th, 2015 01:33 AM
That ACDC Chick
All That Noiz

three years ago i changed the difficulty on skyrim from normal to easy in order to get through the dawnstar sanctuary cause i kept on dying and have been playing ever since on easy cause i’m too lazy to turn it back to normal

Old Post Feb 10th, 2015 05:08 AM
That ACDC Chick is currently offline Click here to Send That ACDC Chick a Private Message Find more posts by That ACDC Chick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

I like this one.

Old Post Feb 10th, 2015 05:08 AM
KillaKassara
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by That ACDC Chick
three years ago i changed the difficulty on skyrim from normal to easy in order to get through the dawnstar sanctuary cause i kept on dying and have been playing ever since on easy cause i’m too lazy to turn it back to normal
Three years ago I did some crazy shit on Skyrim for PC when I went a bit too far programming my own cheat codes to become God.

It was Knights of the Old Republic all over again.

Old Post Feb 10th, 2015 05:18 AM