KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Foreign Cinema » List of anime characters who can defeat my team? (individually)

List of anime characters who can defeat my team? (individually)
Started by: BeyonderGod

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (12): « First ... « 8 9 [10] 11 12 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
ScreamPaste
Carpe Noctem

quote: (post)
Originally posted by LLLLLink
Here you go, BeyonderGod:

(please log in to view the image)

I KNEW you would try to pull that out. Too bad it doesn't mean a thing.
It seems you have forgotten that the Triforce has been "destroyed" more than once, only to have no affect on its powers, both pre-existing and wishes after (Wind Waker, for example).
Ergo, the Triforce still exists and still functions when complete, like always. Whether its 3 pieces, 8 pieces, or 1000 pieces, when the relic is in its final form, it will bring the power. Play a Zelda game and respect your betters.

How many official sources have to contradict you before you actually admit your error?

Completely and utterly.

And the key difference, 5L, is that this time reality began to fall apart because the Triforce no longer existed.

You know, because it was destroyed. Utterly.

Play a Zelda game and respect your betters.

Would that I had any.

The moon and stars aren't just shades of lead

But you wouldn't know as you rest your head.

Old Post Apr 10th, 2015 05:52 PM
ScreamPaste is currently offline Click here to Send ScreamPaste a Private Message Find more posts by ScreamPaste Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LLLLLink
The Juror of Courage

Originally posted by ScreamPaste

Completely and utterly.

And the key difference, 5L, is that this time reality began to fall apart because the Triforce no longer existed.

You know, because it was destroyed. Utterly.

I knew you were gonna go for that, too.

Yeah, so utterly destroyed that it was, you know, completely brought back. roll eyes (sarcastic)

I really like how this screenshot is disproven 30 mins later.

Last edited by LLLLLink on Apr 10th, 2015 at 06:01 PM

Old Post Apr 10th, 2015 05:59 PM
LLLLLink is currently offline Click here to Send LLLLLink a Private Message Find more posts by LLLLLink Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ScreamPaste
Carpe Noctem

I knew you were gonna go for that, too.

Yeah, so utterly destroyed that it was, you know, completely brought back. roll eyes (sarcastic)

I really like how this screenshot is disproven 30 mins later.

You mean recreated.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hnfLgQxWxe0&t=16m0s

Zelda and Link wished for a new Triforce for their world on their own Triforce. They did not simply tape it back together, since Lorule's Triforce no longer existed.

Any more reaching left for you to do?

Old Post Apr 10th, 2015 06:02 PM
ScreamPaste is currently offline Click here to Send ScreamPaste a Private Message Find more posts by ScreamPaste Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LLLLLink
The Juror of Courage

You mean recreated.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hnfLgQxWxe0&t=16m0s

Zelda and Link wished for a new Triforce for their world on their own Triforce. They did not simply tape it back together, since Lorule's Triforce no longer existed.

Any more reaching left for you to do?

I think the one reaching here is you. You can see as it materializes that it is full of missing fragments that are being filled. And it still doesn't disprove my point about the Triforce not being affected by being broken.

And besides that, just the fact that it appears obliterates the notion that the Triforce utterly gone.

Now you get to have that nice "Can omnipotence create something equal or greater than itself" inner debate. That's 3 for 3, Scream. We can always take it to Smash Bros.

Old Post Apr 10th, 2015 06:12 PM
LLLLLink is currently offline Click here to Send LLLLLink a Private Message Find more posts by LLLLLink Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

So are you still maintaining that the Triforce defeats PR Beyonder, or have you conceded that claim? I don't give a **** about your silly omnipotence debate.

Old Post Apr 10th, 2015 06:16 PM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LLLLLink
The Juror of Courage

Originally posted by NemeBro
So are you still maintaining that the Triforce defeats PR Beyonder, or have you conceded that claim? I don't give a **** about your silly omnipotence debate.

Official stance is that it's disqualified for being outside of the thread limitations. Cant remember why the debate kept going after I initially realized it.

Last edited by LLLLLink on Apr 10th, 2015 at 06:20 PM

Old Post Apr 10th, 2015 06:17 PM
ScreamPaste
Carpe Noctem

I think the one reaching here is you. You can see as it materializes that it is full of missing fragments that are being filled. And it still doesn't disprove my point about the Triforce not being affected by being broken.

And besides that, just the fact that it appears obliterates the notion that the Triforce utterly gone.

Now you get to have that nice "Can omnipotence create something equal or greater than itself" inner debate. That's 3 for 3, Scream. We can always take it to Smash Bros.

Meanwhile, in reality, Link and Zelda wished for that Triforce to exist, now it does.

It was destroyed, utterly and absolutely, and without it reality began to crumble.

"Muh shiny materializing effect" does not disprove the game. I've done enough here, no one will take your stance seriously since it lacks any evidence to support it, and literally every canon source disagrees with you, including the one game you cite a single screenshot from, aLttP, where 'omnipotence' was trumped by the Master Sword. thumb up

Concession accepted. Peace.

Old Post Apr 10th, 2015 06:19 PM
NemeBro

Official stance is that it's disqualified for being outside of the thread limitations.
Then why are you still posting about the Triforce?

Nice dodge by the way. thumb up

Old Post Apr 10th, 2015 06:20 PM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LLLLLink
The Juror of Courage

Meanwhile, in reality, Link and Zelda wished for that Triforce to exist, now it does.

It was destroyed, utterly and absolutely, and without it reality began to crumble.

"Muh shiny materializing effect" does not disprove the game. I've done enough here, no one will take your stance seriously since it lacks any evidence to support it, and literally every canon source disagrees with you, including the one game you cite a single screenshot from, aLttP, where 'omnipotence' was trumped by the Master Sword. thumb up

Concession accepted. Peace.

First of all, the kingdom crumbled, not reality. Padding your argument hurts your credibility.

The Triforce granted wishes just fine at the end of LttP with the Master Sword mere inches away from it.
As for phrases like 'every canon source disagrees with you' and 'lacks any evidence'; these are just the the final death throes of a dying argument, and a segue for you to exit stage left. Tastes so salty. laughing

Then why are you still posting about the Triforce?

Nice dodge by the way. thumb up

I'm done if everyone else is.

Thank ye, Nemegrow.

Old Post Apr 10th, 2015 06:37 PM
BeyonderGod

laughing That's funny!

Old Post Apr 13th, 2015 10:45 AM
BeyonderGod is currently offline Click here to Send BeyonderGod a Private Message Find more posts by BeyonderGod Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BeyonderGod

So when is 5L going to post a feat of the Trueforce on par with one of PR Beyonder's?

I lol'd at his silly ass posting Beyonder saying he doesn't think he can remake death, entirely ignorant of the fact that he goes ahead and does that, btw.

Beyonder easily destroys the entire Zeldaverse. thumb up

1 thought lol

Old Post Apr 13th, 2015 10:47 AM
BeyonderGod is currently offline Click here to Send BeyonderGod a Private Message Find more posts by BeyonderGod Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LLLLLink
The Juror of Courage

Originally posted by BeyonderGod
1 thought lol

Disproves omniscience, which in turn disproves omnipotence.

Omniscient beings dont have doubts. They know. Whether he did revive Death or not is not the point.

Old Post Apr 13th, 2015 01:00 PM
BeyonderGod

Disproves omniscience, which in turn disproves omnipotence.

Omniscient beings dont have doubts. They know. Whether he did revive Death or not is not the point.

Lol
>Showed scans of proof of omniscience
>Showed scans of proof of omnipresence
>Showed scans of proof of omnipotence
>Killed & Revived Death
>Jim Starlin states Pre-Retcon Beyonder is omnipotent

He solos Linkverse the moment his presence is known please deal with the facts dude you been disproven MULTIPLE TIMES in this thread.

Also omnipotent beings can do whatever they want if he doesn't wanna use omniscience he doesn't so.....yeah lol

Old Post Apr 13th, 2015 04:28 PM
LLLLLink
The Juror of Courage

Lol
>Showed scans of proof of omniscience
>Showed scans of proof of omnipresence
>Showed scans of proof of omnipotence
>Killed & Revived Death
>Jim Starlin states Pre-Retcon Beyonder is omnipotent

He solos Linkverse the moment his presence is known please deal with the facts dude you been disproven MULTIPLE TIMES in this thread.

Also omnipotent beings can do whatever they want if he doesn't wanna use omniscience he doesn't so.....yeah lol

>You showed scans of him disproving his omniscience ON THE SAME PAGE!
>Teleportation + cosmic awareness =/= omnipresence.
>LOL
>So did Castlevania characters, but that doesnt mean they are omnipotent.
>PR Beyonder isnt omni-anything, and is bad writing, hence the retcon.

He gets erased from existance; you clearly dont even know your own character; you are contradiction machine and disproving you has been forgettable at best. Also, this:

Originally posted by StealthRanger
He's had Beyonders omnipotence debunked on various boards, pay it no heed

This is an example of close-mindedness. You've already made your mind up, regardless of what you might be shown.
she WRITES within her own series she has no authority over a omnipotent being like Beyonder.

Nice try; get dunked.

Last edited by LLLLLink on Apr 13th, 2015 at 04:48 PM

Old Post Apr 13th, 2015 04:42 PM
BeyonderGod

>You showed scans of him disproving his omniscience ON THE SAME PAGE!
>Teleportation + cosmic awareness =/= omnipresence.
>LOL
>So did Castlevania characters, but that doesnt mean they are omnipotent.
>PR Beyonder isnt omni-anything, and is bad writing, hence the retcon.

He gets erased from existance; you clearly dont even know your own character; you are contradiction machine and disproving you has been forgettable at best. Also, this:

This is an example of close-mindedness. You've already made your mind up, regardless of what you might be shown.

Nice try; get dunked.

>Not Really lol
>He can exist in anywhere/anyplace you dont know anything lol! Cosmic Awareness a galaxy exploding.
>lol you have no scans to disprove anything here
>He was omni dont hate because you can't disprove others.

You been debunked with your lack of understanding the word omnipotence xD the triforce ain't nothing you just a Zelda fan boy who cant prove anything.

Old Post Apr 13th, 2015 04:59 PM
BeyonderGod

Originally posted by StealthRanger
He's had Beyonders omnipotence debunked on various boards, pay it no heed

Jim Starlin agrees of his statements in the Handbooks.
Author Statements Confirmed.

Old Post Apr 13th, 2015 05:03 PM
LLLLLink
The Juror of Courage

>Not Really lol
>He can exist in anywhere/anyplace you dont know anything lol! Cosmic Awareness a galaxy exploding.
>lol you have no scans to disprove anything here
>He was omni dont hate because you can't disprove others.

You been debunked with your lack of understanding the word omnipotence xD the triforce ain't nothing you just a Zelda fan boy who cant prove anything.

>yes really; keep running
>Show me
>You give all the scans anyone needs to disprove, but yeah, I've already went and fetched a few for this argument so it seems you are confused
>You've been disproven and it was oh-so-easy. Refer to the earlier quote.

Like I said before, you're in denial, which is why you've been board-hopping every time you get shown. I'm glad you love your character, but you should realize his limits. Yes, I am the biggest Link fanboy you'll ever meet. I'm just not a fool. Do I think base Link can beat Goku? No, I dont. But I do know how to take advantage of the tools.

Besides, you havent seen anything yet. I'm a literal legendist, unlike the rest of these guys. Buncha heratics, lol...

Last edited by LLLLLink on Apr 13th, 2015 at 05:22 PM

Old Post Apr 13th, 2015 05:10 PM
BeyonderGod

You are a fool to think anyone or anything in Zelda has a chance lol also Pre-Retcon Beyonder has no limits I debunked this on multiple forums lol

Old Post Apr 13th, 2015 05:23 PM
LLLLLink
The Juror of Courage

You are a fool to think anyone or anything in Zelda has a chance lol also Pre-Retcon Beyonder has no limits I debunked this on multiple forums lol

Give not that which is holy unto the dogs, neither cast ye your pearls before swine, lest they trample them under their feet, and turn again and rend you.

Oink, oink, little piggie. Do you understand your own language?

Old Post Apr 13th, 2015 05:27 PM
BeyonderGod

Emotional Troll Confirmed.

Omnipresence confirmed even going into peoples dreams and minds while traveling dimensions that others hardly get in with prep he did it without trying.

"Unseen,Indeed unseeable, the one from beyond watches Bruce banner--seening into him and through him with senses that can only be describe as Godlike."

"Traversing the myriad (infinite) planes as casually as he would stroll around the block."

"Ultimately, He found his way to the cross-roads which lies at a nexus of realities."

Last edited by BeyonderGod on Apr 13th, 2015 at 05:38 PM

Old Post Apr 13th, 2015 05:29 PM