KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Foreign Cinema » List of anime characters who can defeat my team? (individually)

List of anime characters who can defeat my team? (individually)
Started by: BeyonderGod

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (12): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
trexalfa
Acta est Fabula

Re: Re: Re: List of anime characters who can defeat my team? (individually)

quote: (post)
Originally posted by BeyonderGod
Kami tenchi isn't omnipotent
Lord of nightmares isn't
Featherine isn't

I made a thread about this and people agreed.

You think that somebody needs to be omnipotent to beat them? confused

Wouldn't this be a spite thread against anyone who tries, then?

Kami Tenchi could beat them by simply being above the Chousin. Lord of Nightmares has megaversal creation feats, even when it's not infinite. And wanked enough Featherine is the ****ing author and she just writes Beyonder and co out.

Last edited by trexalfa on Feb 7th, 2015 at 04:23 PM

Old Post Feb 7th, 2015 04:11 PM
trexalfa is currently offline Click here to Send trexalfa a Private Message Find more posts by trexalfa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BeyonderGod

Re: Re: Re: Re: List of anime characters who can defeat my team? (individually)

Originally posted by trexalfa
You think that somebody needs to be omnipotent to beat them? confused

Wouldn't this be a spite thread against anyone who tries, then?

Kami Tenchi could beat them by simply being above the Chousin. Lord of Nightmares has megaversal creation feats, even when it's not infinite. And wanked enough Featherine is the ****ing author and she just writes Beyonder and co out.

Featherine loses her crystal and gets rekt plus she WRITES within her own series she has no authority over a omnipotent being like Beyonder.
Lord of nightmare has 4 universes lmao nothing megaverse
Kami tenchi isn't that powerful as the counter actor soloed them into a corner. kami tenchi isn't nothing impressive destroying 22-Dimensions where Beyonder survived a Billion dimension buster. Lord of nightmares created 4 universes woooow. Featherine was once hurt by a unknown being who hurt her.

Old Post Feb 7th, 2015 05:12 PM
BeyonderGod is currently offline Click here to Send BeyonderGod a Private Message Find more posts by BeyonderGod Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Yamcha
Desert Bandit

Re: List of anime characters who can defeat my team? (individually)

Wolveri...
IN THE ANIME OMNIVERSE!

Shit...

OH WAIT!

Bishi.
(please log in to view the image)

Anime.

Wolverine.

Old Post Feb 7th, 2015 05:40 PM
Yamcha is currently offline Click here to Send Yamcha a Private Message Find more posts by Yamcha Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BeyonderGod

Re: Re: List of anime characters who can defeat my team? (individually)

Originally posted by Yamcha
Wolveri...

Shit...

OH WAIT!

Bishi.

Anime.

Wolverine.

Nothing wolverine can do would be enough to even get 100 meters of the people listed.

Old Post Feb 7th, 2015 05:49 PM
BeyonderGod is currently offline Click here to Send BeyonderGod a Private Message Find more posts by BeyonderGod Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Yamcha
Desert Bandit

Re: Re: Re: List of anime characters who can defeat my team? (individually)

Nothing wolverine can do would be enough to even get 100 meters of the people listed.
Let's be real for a second, he's pretty gorgeous (look at those flowing locks). I'm willing to bet they'd let him pretty close, at least within like 15 meters.

Old Post Feb 7th, 2015 05:56 PM
Yamcha is currently offline Click here to Send Yamcha a Private Message Find more posts by Yamcha Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
trexalfa
Acta est Fabula

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: List of anime characters who can defeat my team? (individually)

Featherine loses her crystal and gets rekt plus she WRITES within her own series she has no authority over a omnipotent being like Beyonder.
Lord of nightmare has 4 universes lmao nothing megaverse
Kami tenchi isn't that powerful as the counter actor soloed them into a corner. kami tenchi isn't nothing impressive destroying 22-Dimensions where Beyonder survived a Billion dimension buster. Lord of nightmares created 4 universes woooow. Featherine was once hurt by a unknown being who hurt her.

Featherine's powers will work here for debate purposes. Not only there isn't any proof about her writing working only in the When They Cry multi/megaverse, but I could easily claim the same about Beyonder. Plus, he's not omnipotent. **** it, Bernkastel admitted to go to ****ing Ghost in the Shell to troll and **** around. Bernkastel is Featherine's cannon fodder, to give perspective.

Dimensions in Marvel and Tenchi Muyo mean two different things. Kami Tenchi is the most powerful being in the Tenchi Multiverse, the Counter Actor is a bug to him. And IIRC the Counter Actor wasn't even stronger than the Chousin, and only won against Tokimi due to special circunstances.

Lord of Nightmares created four multiverses, IIRC.

Also, are visual novels allowed? Featherine did only appear in the second Umineko VN, and you didn't ban her (or is it only due to Higurashi's anime?).

You pretty much admitted your spite by calling Beyonder omnipotent.

Last edited by trexalfa on Feb 7th, 2015 at 06:36 PM

Old Post Feb 7th, 2015 06:34 PM
trexalfa is currently offline Click here to Send trexalfa a Private Message Find more posts by trexalfa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StealthRanger
S Class Demon

He's had Beyonders omnipotence debunked on various boards, pay it no heed

Old Post Feb 7th, 2015 10:34 PM
StealthRanger is currently offline Click here to Send StealthRanger a Private Message Find more posts by StealthRanger Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dika123
unstoppable force

should we take this thread seriously ?

Old Post Feb 8th, 2015 12:40 AM
dika123 is currently offline Click here to Send dika123 a Private Message Find more posts by dika123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Etherean Fire
Noble Al-LIE

Originally posted by dika123
should we take this thread seriously ?

Probably not.

Old Post Feb 8th, 2015 12:50 AM
Etherean Fire is currently offline Click here to Send Etherean Fire a Private Message Find more posts by Etherean Fire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

PR Beyonder would easily defeat Kami Tenchi and the Lord of Nightmares. I have no idea who Featherine is.

Thread is still stupid, though.

Old Post Feb 8th, 2015 09:35 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Yamcha
Desert Bandit

Originally posted by Sacred 117
Probably not.
thumb up

Old Post Feb 8th, 2015 04:28 PM
Future Titan
Restricted

Account Restricted

Dick Grayson or Peter Parker

Old Post Feb 8th, 2015 07:23 PM
Future Titan is currently offline Click here to Send Future Titan a Private Message Find more posts by Future Titan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BeyonderGod

Originally posted by StealthRanger
He's had Beyonders omnipotence debunked on various boards, pay it no heed

Noone has never debunked me and this scan is by Jim Starlin your attempt at being butthurt is funny.

Old Post Feb 20th, 2015 03:42 AM
BeyonderGod

Originally posted by NemeBro
PR Beyonder would easily defeat Kami Tenchi and the Lord of Nightmares. I have no idea who Featherine is.

Thread is still stupid, though.

Agreed I made it so people can actually give accurate info.....which no one did.

Old Post Feb 20th, 2015 03:43 AM
BeyonderGod

Originally posted by Sacred 117
Probably not.

Like your Tier list shouldn't be taken seriously?
K
thumb up

Old Post Feb 20th, 2015 03:44 AM
StealthRanger
S Class Demon

Noone has never debunked me and this scan is by Jim Starlin your attempt at being butthurt is funny.

Stataments... don't mean a thing unless backed up by feats. Omnipotence by fictional standards is just a fancy title for "very powerful" since many characters are called omnipotent but very few are

Besides, if Beyonder had his powers stolen and was matched by Molecule Man (unless you want to argue he's omnipotent too), guess what that means? Yes, he's not omnipotent

Old Post Feb 20th, 2015 05:09 AM
StealthRanger is currently offline Click here to Send StealthRanger a Private Message Find more posts by StealthRanger Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BeyonderGod

Stataments... don't mean a thing unless backed up by feats. Omnipotence by fictional standards is just a fancy title for "very powerful" since many characters are called omnipotent but very few are

Besides, if Beyonder had his powers stolen and was matched by Molecule Man (unless you want to argue he's omnipotent too), guess what that means? Yes, he's not omnipotent

1. Beyonder allowed it
2. MM ALREADY admitted beyonder transcends above him now MIND you he is already Nigh-Infinite being above MM during this time makes Beyonder Infinite

Also you JUST ignored Jim Starlin STATEMENT lmao he is the guy who makes Hand Books so you are still wrong lol

He is omnipotent how....
Was above the multiverse
Was Omnipotent in a bigger Multiverse
Was above PR MM and The living Tribunal combined
Was stated multiple times to be omnipotent,omnipresent AND omniscient
Even when HE appears weak he was still "All Powerful" even when before TOAA was established he did what ever he wants and when he wants lol.

You can DENY official hand book statements by marvel staff it still goes down
Your Opinion <hand book
Your Opinion<Marvel Author

Old Post Feb 20th, 2015 05:22 AM
StealthRanger
S Class Demon

1. Beyonder allowed it
2. MM ALREADY admitted beyonder transcends above him now MIND you he is already Nigh-Infinite being above MM during this time makes Beyonder Infinite

if Beyonder was omnipotent Molecule Man would have posed absolutely no threat to him. Or Dr Doom would never have stole his powers

"Durr hurr infinite powur" is a ****ing Phenom tier argument, and again, statements do not>feats (funny, wasn't this your argument in DBZ threads? You're a goddamn hypocritical troll)

quote:
Also you JUST ignored Jim Starlin STATEMENT lmao he is the guy who makes Hand Books so you are still wrong lol

Feats>authors intent

And databooks do not override what happened on panel, same reason Nardo and DBZ databooks have been laughed out of vs debating for years

quote:
Was above the multiverse
Was Omnipotent in a bigger Multiverse
Was above PR MM and The living Tribunal combined

Pfff, so? None of that proves omnipotence, at all, there are tiers above multiversal, you know

quote:
Was stated multiple times to be omnipotent,omnipresent AND omniscient
Even when HE appears weak he was still "All Powerful" even when before TOAA was established he did what ever he wants and when he wants lol.

Yeah, many characters have stated to be omnipotent in fiction, but have limits. By your logic every character ever stated to be omnipotent is actually omnipotent like Odin, Darkseid, Chaos Gods, Golden Goddesses, etc when they clearly aren;t

quote:
You can DENY official hand book statements by marvel staff it still goes down
Your Opinion <hand book
Your Opinion<Marvel Author

And feats>authors intent/suspension of disbelief>literary device methodology full stop

You have no valid point

Old Post Feb 20th, 2015 05:34 AM
BeyonderGod

if Beyonder was omnipotent Molecule Man would have posed absolutely no threat to him. Or Dr Doom would never have stole his powers

"Durr hurr infinite powur" is a ****ing Phenom tier argument, and again, statements do not>feats (funny, wasn't this your argument in DBZ threads? You're a goddamn hypocritical troll)

Feats>authors intent

And databooks do not override what happened on panel, same reason Nardo and DBZ databooks have been laughed out of vs debating for years

Pfff, so? None of that proves omnipotence, at all, there are tiers above multiversal, you know

Yeah, many characters have stated to be omnipotent in fiction, but have limits. By your logic every character ever stated to be omnipotent is actually omnipotent like Odin, Darkseid, Chaos Gods, Golden Goddesses, etc when they clearly aren;t

And feats>authors intent/suspension of disbelief>literary device methodology full stop

You have no valid point

The amount of butthurt in you is funny
Actually no
Author Statements >Feats

Lol are you that much of troll to deny what they put?

Also Omnipotence has 2 DIFFERENT types/versions
1. Absolute Power
2. Great Power

Lol you need to search of meanings before anything dude.

Also Beyonder is omnipotent as the writers claim he was GOD (TOAA) BEFORE GENESIS meaning he EXISTED in a separate multiverse THAT HE RULED ALSO when did I ever say
Author statements <Feats are you that emotional of me debunking you? Lol! Someone hypothetical about what others say huh dude?

Its ok you lost just stop you lost the argument the MOMENT you said
Feats over author statements LMAO XD

Last edited by BeyonderGod on Feb 20th, 2015 at 05:51 AM

Old Post Feb 20th, 2015 05:44 AM
StealthRanger
S Class Demon

The amount of butthurt in you is funny
Actually no
Author Statements >Feats

Aww look gentlemen how cute, a "no u" tactic. How original

http://www.stardestroyer.net/Empire...s/Analysis.html

Just replace "sci-fi" with "fiction"

quote:
Lol are you that much of troll to deny what they put?

Because I would be the first ever to utilize the suspension of disbelief method over the literary devi... oh wait

quote:
Also Omnipotence has 2 DIFFERENT types/versions
1. Absolute Power
2. Great Power

Lol you need to search of meanings before anything dude.

You're either omnipotent or you aren't. You can't have it both ways

quote:
Also Beyonder is omnipotent as the writers claim he was GOD (TOAA) BEFORE GENESIS meaning he EXISTED in a separate multiverse THAT HE RULED ALSO when did I ever say

TYPING IN CAPS LOCK DOESN'T MAKE YOUR ARGUMENTS MORE VALID!

So he ruled a multiverse. Woohoo, still not omnipotent. GJ, jackass

Also if he's not TOAA now, so say nothing of MM and Dr Doom being a threat to him, he's not omnipotent

quote:
*plugs corks in ears* lalalalala I'm not listening

Revolutionary debater at work. Do not disturb, gents

Old Post Feb 20th, 2015 09:20 AM