KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Foreign Cinema » List of anime characters who can defeat my team? (individually)

List of anime characters who can defeat my team? (individually)
Started by: BeyonderGod

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (12): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Dramatic Gecko
Gypsy With Internet

Its times like this I like to point out that Anime usually has insanely powerful characters just to keep the story going and more interesting and comics like DC and Marvel are just trying to poke their cocks higher into the wind.

Lets start by summoning feats.

Old Post Feb 20th, 2015 09:48 AM
Dramatic Gecko is currently offline Click here to Send Dramatic Gecko a Private Message Find more posts by Dramatic Gecko Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Etherean Fire
Noble Al-LIE

thumb up

Old Post Feb 20th, 2015 10:23 AM
Etherean Fire is currently offline Click here to Send Etherean Fire a Private Message Find more posts by Etherean Fire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Dramatic Gecko
Its times like this I like to point out that Anime usually has insanely powerful characters just to keep the story going and more interesting
laughing out loud

Whatever you need to tell yourself.

Old Post Feb 20th, 2015 11:10 PM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ares834

Asura massacres.

Old Post Feb 20th, 2015 11:30 PM
ares834 is currently offline Click here to Send ares834 a Private Message Find more posts by ares834 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

DC and Marvel both had big cosmic stuff since the silver ages..

But it seems like Marvel always went that extra mile with the ridiculous, over the top nerdgasms. Celestials vs Skyfathers, all the abstract personalities, Thanos always topping himself in omnipotence, Beyonder messing around with omnipotents. Fantastic Four in any given story.

For DC, a world devourer is an event. For Marvel, it's Tuesday.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Feb 20th, 2015 11:40 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BeyonderGod

Originally posted by StealthRanger
Aww look gentlemen how cute, a "no u" tactic. How original

http://www.stardestroyer.net/Empire...s/Analysis.html

Just replace "sci-fi" with "fiction"

Because I would be the first ever to utilize the suspension of disbelief method over the literary devi... oh wait

You're either omnipotent or you aren't. You can't have it both ways

TYPING IN CAPS LOCK DOESN'T MAKE YOUR ARGUMENTS MORE VALID!

So he ruled a multiverse. Woohoo, still not omnipotent. GJ, jackass

Also if he's not TOAA now, so say nothing of MM and Dr Doom being a threat to him, he's not omnipotent

Revolutionary debater at work. Do not disturb, gents

Retardation level is EXCEEDING 9000!

Old Post Feb 21st, 2015 07:47 PM
BeyonderGod is currently offline Click here to Send BeyonderGod a Private Message Find more posts by BeyonderGod Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Etherean Fire
Noble Al-LIE

Originally posted by cdtm
DC and Marvel both had big cosmic stuff since the silver ages..

But it seems like Marvel always went that extra mile with the ridiculous, over the top nerdgasms. Celestials vs Skyfathers, all the abstract personalities, Thanos always topping himself in omnipotence, Beyonder messing around with omnipotents. Fantastic Four in any given story.

For DC, a world devourer is an event. For Marvel, it's Tuesday.

thumb up

Originally posted by BeyonderGod

thumb down

Old Post Feb 21st, 2015 08:32 PM
Etherean Fire is currently offline Click here to Send Etherean Fire a Private Message Find more posts by Etherean Fire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StealthRanger
S Class Demon

I hate to break it to you, but the Over 9000 meme doesn't make you witty, nor has it since 2006

Also, love how you have no rebuttal, I accept your concession

Old Post Feb 21st, 2015 10:20 PM
StealthRanger is currently offline Click here to Send StealthRanger a Private Message Find more posts by StealthRanger Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dramatic Gecko
Gypsy With Internet

Originally posted by NemeBro
laughing out loud

Whatever you need to tell yourself.

I'm obviously not talking about Dragon Ball Z. Which is almost as bad as Marvel.

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2015 02:30 AM
Dramatic Gecko is currently offline Click here to Send Dramatic Gecko a Private Message Find more posts by Dramatic Gecko Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BeyonderGod

Originally posted by Sacred 117
thumb up

thumb down

thumb down

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2015 02:37 AM
BeyonderGod is currently offline Click here to Send BeyonderGod a Private Message Find more posts by BeyonderGod Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BeyonderGod

Originally posted by StealthRanger
I hate to break it to you, but the Over 9000 meme doesn't make you witty, nor has it since 2006

Also, love how you have no rebuttal, I accept your concession

Again you haven't proven anything....
As the no rebuttal I accept your concession

Go back to Naruto Forums your lack of knowledge is on that level of OBD debaters on which I casually defeat....like I did with you in this thread.

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2015 02:39 AM
BeyonderGod

I'm obviously not talking about Dragon Ball Z. Which is almost as bad as Marvel.

Marvel has logic.....
Marvel has details.....
Marvel has good writing......

Dbz doesn't have any......

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2015 02:40 AM
AuraAngel
Hegemon

This guy strikes me as a less intelligent and more douchey Quan.

Pretty impressive really.

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2015 05:08 AM
AuraAngel is currently offline Click here to Send AuraAngel a Private Message Find more posts by AuraAngel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Try most shonen manga.

Anyone remember when Kage fighters in Naruto fought using roof tile shuriken?

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2015 06:09 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StealthRanger
S Class Demon

Again you haven't proven anything....
As the no rebuttal I accept your concession

Have fun going no u and nuh uh, that's all your shit really amounts to

quote:
Go back to Naruto Forums your lack of knowledge is on that level of OBD debaters on which I casually defeat....like I did with you in this thread.

You mean got banned from for incessant trolling the members there

Yeah, come back when you have arguments that aren't psuedo elitist, e-thuggish or just baseless claims and ad hominem

Oh and btw, it's not exactly a good idea to declare yourself the victor when you have no idea what the **** you're talking about

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2015 06:32 AM
StealthRanger is currently offline Click here to Send StealthRanger a Private Message Find more posts by StealthRanger Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dramatic Gecko
Gypsy With Internet

Try most shonen manga.

Hee hee. Were they actually roof tiles?

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2015 09:47 AM
Dramatic Gecko
Gypsy With Internet

Marvel has logic.....
Marvel has details.....
Marvel has good writing......

Are you telling me that a universe with a talking duck from outer space is logical?

And the detail of Jessica Jones going to the same school as Peter Parker had any relevance other than a fangasm?

And don't get me started on the painful experience of actually reading the crappy dialogue of a Marvel comic.

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2015 09:54 AM
cdtm

Hee hee. Were they actually roof tiles?

Yep, actual tiles. smile

Controlled with chakra, of course. Happy Dance

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2015 01:59 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

Try most shonen manga.

And that's a tame example. Ranma ripping the foundation out from under his famlies feet "stealthily" is one of my favorites.

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2015 02:03 PM
Etherean Fire
Noble Al-LIE

Try most shonen manga.

You mean the days before fanservice powerclimbing took precedence over a sensible, decent narrative? I wish I could remember that, actually.

Thanks for caving to the worse half of your fanbase, Kishi. I hope falling out of love with you life's work was worth it. thumb down

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2015 03:34 PM