KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Foreign Cinema » List of anime characters who can defeat my team? (individually)

List of anime characters who can defeat my team? (individually)
Started by: BeyonderGod

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (12): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Jmanghan

BeyonderGod has officially become the new Quan :/

Nikkos Tyris Respect Thread

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2015 04:24 PM
Jmanghan is currently offline Click here to Send Jmanghan a Private Message Find more posts by Jmanghan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
@#$%

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Sacred 117
You mean the days before fanservice powerclimbing took precedence over a sensible, decent narrative? I wish I could remember that, actually.

Thanks for caving to the worse half of your fanbase, Kishi. I hope falling out of love with you life's work was worth it. thumb down

What, you don't like angst and bullcrap shipping?

Sasuke and Vegeta are kind of opposites of the same coin. One a fan favorite hated by his creator, while the other's a pet character the fans just wanted to see die. (Except maybe teenage girls, I dunno.)

No matter how much the fans back him, Toriyama won't cut Vegeta a break, while Kishi kept shoving Sasuke down everyones throat, when all fans wanted to see is Naruto give him an epic Luffy-esq beat down.

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2015 04:29 PM
cdtm is online now! Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
trexalfa
Acta est Fabula

Again, is anything japanese allowed? Or just anime?

Because this throws anime-less manga, visual novels and light novels out of the window.

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2015 04:59 PM
trexalfa is currently offline Click here to Send trexalfa a Private Message Find more posts by trexalfa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sacred Fire
Noble Al-LIE

Originally posted by cdtm
What, you don't like angst and bullcrap shipping?

Sasuke and Vegeta are kind of opposites of the same coin. One a fan favorite hated by his creator, while the other's a pet character the fans just wanted to see die. (Except maybe teenage girls, I dunno.)

No matter how much the fans back him, Toriyama won't cut Vegeta a break, while Kishi kept shoving Sasuke down everyones throat, when all fans wanted to see is Naruto give him an epic Luffy-esq beat down.

Angst? Depends, I guess Meaningless shipping void of substance? No. thumb down

I'm not sure what brought that up, but you're right, either way.

That doesn't surprise me. All they EVER want to see is Naruto being "teh best", which might explain why every corner of fanfiction is nonsensically plagued with Naruto harems and Naruto in general. As if his own story doesn't overglorify him enough already...

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2015 05:55 PM
Sacred Fire is currently offline Click here to Send Sacred Fire a Private Message Find more posts by Sacred Fire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wakkawakkawakka

Well Naruto did become "Ninja Jesus" towards the end of his manga. The only thing he didn't do is ascend into heaven. Not really surprised about the reaction the fanbase has due to the chain of events leading up towards that.

Oh and as for this thread...Mako(KlK) solos.

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2015 10:04 PM
wakkawakkawakka is currently offline Click here to Send wakkawakkawakka a Private Message Find more posts by wakkawakkawakka Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AuraAngel
Hegemon

I will never understand the reason people think Toriyama should give Vegeta some meaningless chance at glory. The whole point is that Vegeta being such a prick prevents him from being the hero. Vegeta had his chance with the Androids, Cell, and Buu. He, not Toriyama, ruined it for himself with actions that perfectly fit his character.

Sasuke is another story because he could literally be the trope Base Breaker incarnate.

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2015 11:01 PM
AuraAngel is currently offline Click here to Send AuraAngel a Private Message Find more posts by AuraAngel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

Originally posted by trexalfa
Again, is anything japanese allowed? Or just anime?

Because this throws anime-less manga, visual novels and light novels out of the window.

Well light novels I'm unsure of where we should count them.

Visual Novels though I still say are more closely tied with video games than anything else. And crossover mostly in that medium over any other.

Props to Scythe for the sig

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2015 11:19 PM
Lek Kuen is currently offline Click here to Send Lek Kuen a Private Message Find more posts by Lek Kuen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
trexalfa
Acta est Fabula

Originally posted by Lek Kuen
Well light novels I'm unsure of where we should count them.

Visual Novels though I still say are more closely tied with video games than anything else. And crossover mostly in that medium over any other.

Well, visual novels do often contain animation. And I wouldn't consider them videogames since you are not playing at all, except to make a choice or whatever . Anyway, if they were allowed, I knew some characters whom I think could pull this off.

And not allowing manga would be ridiculous, as many manga haven't got anime.

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2015 11:24 PM
trexalfa is currently offline Click here to Send trexalfa a Private Message Find more posts by trexalfa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

Most even with just a few choices are too much interaction for an anime (where you are just watching), and many have too little animation. In truth they are a separate medium all together but they are grouped with games and sold/released consoles as games because there is really no other fit. Many have separate endings with failure states (bad ends) and proper paths and such (consider many more artistic games have very little gameplay). The fact that anime are sometimes based on them is more to do with the japanese entertainment industry over them actually being in line with anime.

Props to Scythe for the sig

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2015 11:30 PM
Lek Kuen is currently offline Click here to Send Lek Kuen a Private Message Find more posts by Lek Kuen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dramatic Gecko
Gypsy With Internet

Originally posted by Jmanghan
BeyonderGod has officially become the new Quan :/

Yeah good timing to. The other one just ran out.

Lets start by summoning feats.

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2015 06:57 AM
Dramatic Gecko is currently offline Click here to Send Dramatic Gecko a Private Message Find more posts by Dramatic Gecko Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BeyonderGod

Originally posted by Dramatic Gecko
Are you telling me that a universe with a talking duck from outer space is logical?

And the detail of Jessica Jones going to the same school as Peter Parker had any relevance other than a fangasm?

And don't get me started on the painful experience of actually reading the crappy dialogue of a Marvel comic.

Dbz has talking animals also I'm not a person named Quan nor do I appreciate you giving such a title.

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2015 07:10 PM
BeyonderGod is currently offline Click here to Send BeyonderGod a Private Message Find more posts by BeyonderGod Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dramatic Gecko
Gypsy With Internet

Originally posted by BeyonderGod
Dbz has talking animals also I'm not a person named Quan nor do I appreciate you giving such a title.

As far as I'm concerned you are showing all the signs of Quanism.

I mean you don't seem to listen to the facts or details. For example I didn't give you the title of Quan someone else did. I admitted that Dragon Ball Z is just as bad as Marvel in some respects (except entertainment value of course, DBZ is way better, but then that's just taste). But I'm betting ten pages from now you won't acknowledge these facts.

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2015 08:53 PM
Dramatic Gecko is currently offline Click here to Send Dramatic Gecko a Private Message Find more posts by Dramatic Gecko Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AuraAngel
Hegemon

He isn't like Quan just because he ignores facts. Plenty of people do that. Even smart people, on such occasions where the butthurt is sufficient.

He is like Quan because he seems to have an irrational hatred towards a series(in this case DB) based, presumably, on people arguing the hell out of it. He is like Quan because rather than be content in his hatred, he makes threads that basically bait out people who might want to defend it(but anyone who is anyone knows the DB is not the strongest animeverse).

But Quan at the very least had a certain charm and a good dynamic going on with ScreamPaste(******* lovable rogue) and Scenario(sincerity incarnate). No such fun here I'm afraid.

Old Post Feb 24th, 2015 07:04 PM
AuraAngel is currently offline Click here to Send AuraAngel a Private Message Find more posts by AuraAngel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
@#$%

Originally posted by trexalfa
Well, visual novels do often contain animation. And I wouldn't consider them videogames since you are not playing at all, except to make a choice or whatever . Anyway, if they were allowed, I knew some characters whom I think could pull this off.

And not allowing manga would be ridiculous, as many manga haven't got anime.

Demonbane?

If we're drawing any sort of line in the sand, ommiting scantlations and other fantlated stuff like the later Slayers novels is probably the way to go.

Old Post Feb 24th, 2015 07:24 PM
cdtm is online now! Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BeyonderGod

Originally posted by AuraAngel
He isn't like Quan just because he ignores facts. Plenty of people do that. Even smart people, on such occasions where the butthurt is sufficient.

He is like Quan because he seems to have an irrational hatred towards a series(in this case DB) based, presumably, on people arguing the hell out of it. He is like Quan because rather than be content in his hatred, he makes threads that basically bait out people who might want to defend it(but anyone who is anyone knows the DB is not the strongest animeverse).

But Quan at the very least had a certain charm and a good dynamic going on with ScreamPaste(******* lovable rogue) and Scenario(sincerity incarnate). No such fun here I'm afraid.

1. Noone is butthurt
2. I dont ignore facts
3. I dont hate dbz I just hate the retards that wank them to level that they aren't on.

Please know your facts before telling bullshit.

Old Post Feb 25th, 2015 12:37 PM
BeyonderGod is currently offline Click here to Send BeyonderGod a Private Message Find more posts by BeyonderGod Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AuraAngel
Hegemon

1. You got mad at being called a Quan when you don't know what that is. Classic signs of anal trauma.
2. An apostrophe should go between the n and the t in "dont". This is but one fact you have ignored.
3. You said the series lacked logic, details, and good writing. Sounds like you have a pretty low opinion of it.

I am not telling bullshit so much as pondering aloud. The fact that my observations might in any way frame you in a negative light is irrelevant to my process of determining your character and, by extension, the worth of these threads. I have sufficiently deduced that this thread is certainly below 8000.

Old Post Feb 25th, 2015 09:36 PM
Dramatic Gecko
Gypsy With Internet

You're making me miss him. :'(

Old Post Feb 26th, 2015 05:46 AM
BeyonderGod

1. You got mad at being called a Quan when you don't know what that is. Classic signs of anal trauma.
2. An apostrophe should go between the n and the t in "dont". This is but one fact you have ignored.
3. You said the series lacked logic, details, and good writing. Sounds like you have a pretty low opinion of it.

I am not telling bullshit so much as pondering aloud. The fact that my observations might in any way frame you in a negative light is irrelevant to my process of determining your character and, by extension, the worth of these threads. I have sufficiently deduced that this thread is certainly below 8000.

1. Giving someone a title they don't one isn't Butthurt please know the meaning.
2. IDC
3. Not really

K idc

Old Post Feb 28th, 2015 06:12 AM
TheTyrant
Slaughterhouse

Who cares? These threads are disgusting.

Old Post Feb 28th, 2015 08:09 AM
TheTyrant is currently offline Click here to Send TheTyrant a Private Message Find more posts by TheTyrant Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BeyonderGod

K your opinion means little.

Old Post Feb 28th, 2015 08:04 PM