KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Foreign Cinema » List of anime characters who can defeat my team? (individually)

List of anime characters who can defeat my team? (individually)
Started by: BeyonderGod

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (12): « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
trexalfa
Acta est Fabula

quote: (post)
Originally posted by cdtm
Demonbane?

If we're drawing any sort of line in the sand, ommiting scantlations and other fantlated stuff like the later Slayers novels is probably the way to go.

Well, Demonbane could give the majority of Beyonder's team an run for their money, his Elder God form most of all. Other characters from the novel, like Azathoth, Yog Sothoth or Nyarlathotep can pose a challenge too, but Elder God Demonbane is the most powerful of them all.

I wasn't thinking about Demonbane, to be exact. I was thinking about some characters from the Shinza Bansho series, such as Ren Fujii, Reinhard Heydrich, Mercurius or Hajun, to name a few. All of them possess power working at the multiversal (I've seen them put in the megaversal tier as well) level, and possess reality and conceptual warping as part of their powerset. They have shit such as the ability to change, crush, destroy, poison, nuke, burn, create... any concept they desire (example, a Gudou God from KKK poisoned the concept of infinite possibilities, Mercurius created the concept of multiverse); can put an infinite multiverse into a conceptual time stop (Ren), control a Legion of an ever increasing number (a hundred million at bare minimum) of multiversal mooks who also possess conceptual powers (Reinhard) and the ability to reset a multiverse casually (Mercurius). Along with all the reality warping you could wish for. And Hajun is so above this guys I just mentioned it's not even funny (from the few info on KKK I have, his Taikyoku value scales to always surpass that of the enemy, so he is the stablished most powerful Throne God).

Previously I also proposed Featherine Augustus Aurora from the When They Cry series of visual novels, featured in the Umineko novels and in Higurashi as Furude Hanyuu. Her ability to clear is debatable, but she is the top tier in a megaverse in which a Territory Lord tier witch (Beatrice) was able to create an infinite multiverse by her own power. Two Voyager Witches, who are above Beatrice and were spamming Big Bang level attacks during their fight, are also fodder (literally) to Featherine, who killed one by writing her out, and saying she would explain the reasons for her defeat later. Simply put, Witches in When They Cry are higher dimensional beings who can manipulate lower dimensions like they are the authors of a book, by running games as Game Masters, and have a great degree of conceptual manipulation too in their Meta World forms (such as creating concepts or imposing them on other beings), multiversal travel (Bernkastel, Voyager Witch, went to Ghost in the Shell)... Featherine has transcended the Witch being state into being a Creator, and can write the actions of the Witches like they write that of lower dimensional humans.

What I don't know is why Sise Neg is here. Everyone I listed could fodderize him without any question. He seems to be the weak member of this team of overpowered comic characters designed to spite things.

Old Post Feb 28th, 2015 08:04 PM
trexalfa is currently offline Click here to Send trexalfa a Private Message Find more posts by trexalfa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BeyonderGod

Sise-Neg the weakest? Guy basically became the literal big bang and became like a entity of multiverse+ level.

Old Post Feb 28th, 2015 08:09 PM
BeyonderGod is currently offline Click here to Send BeyonderGod a Private Message Find more posts by BeyonderGod Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
trexalfa
Acta est Fabula

Originally posted by BeyonderGod
Sise-Neg the weakest? Guy basically became the literal big bang and became like a entity of multiverse+ level.

Not saying he is weak, but he is weak when compared with every single one you listed.

Old Post Feb 28th, 2015 08:13 PM
trexalfa is currently offline Click here to Send trexalfa a Private Message Find more posts by trexalfa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BeyonderGod

Thought the weakest would be thought robot.

Old Post Feb 28th, 2015 08:15 PM
BeyonderGod is currently offline Click here to Send BeyonderGod a Private Message Find more posts by BeyonderGod Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dr. Matthew
Level ??? Con-Man

The game Demonbane may par with them. The anime one doesn't.

Old Post Mar 7th, 2015 07:00 AM
Dr. Matthew is currently offline Click here to Send Dr. Matthew a Private Message Find more posts by Dr. Matthew Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BeyonderGod

Lel

Old Post Mar 7th, 2015 04:35 PM
LLLLLink
The Juror of Courage

Anoyone who isnt wielding omnipotence should probably stay away from this thread. That said, Trueforce ftw.

Old Post Mar 29th, 2015 07:03 PM
LLLLLink is currently offline Click here to Send LLLLLink a Private Message Find more posts by LLLLLink Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BeyonderGod

Jim Starlin admitted he stated Pre-Retcon Beyonder to be omnipotent so Pre-Retcon Beyonder is removed and replaced with the Beyonder's.

Old Post Mar 30th, 2015 02:13 PM
LLLLLink
The Juror of Courage

Jim Starlin admitted he stated Pre-Retcon Beyonder to be omnipotent so Pre-Retcon Beyonder is removed and replaced with the Beyonder's.

Is any form of Beyonder omniscient, bro?

Old Post Mar 30th, 2015 02:37 PM
LLLLLink is currently offline Click here to Send LLLLLink a Private Message Find more posts by LLLLLink Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BeyonderGod

Originally posted by LLLLLink
Is any form of Beyonder omniscient, bro?

Pre-Retcon like I stated.....also
(please log in to view the image)
Peter: "It's impossible to sneak up on a guy who's omniscient! He could even be listening to us right now! All we'd have to do is call him--Shout "hey beyonder"--and...?

Old Post Apr 1st, 2015 04:59 PM
LLLLLink
The Juror of Courage

Pre-Retcon like I stated.....also
(please log in to view the image)
Peter: "It's impossible to sneak up on a guy who's omniscient! He could even be listening to us right now! All we'd have to do is call him--Shout "hey beyonder"--and...?

If he's omniscient, though, why would he ask "What do you want?" If he is omniscient, wouldn't he already know?
Looks like they confused omniscience with cosmic awareness judging by Green Shirt's dialogue.

Old Post Apr 1st, 2015 05:22 PM
BeyonderGod

Nope......he still knew where Peter was and he did appear when he shouted his name displaying Omniscience/Omnipresence because many claimed omnipotent beings have ask the same so point?.....

Old Post Apr 1st, 2015 07:07 PM
Curse
Restricted

Account Restricted

Part 1 Ichigo

Old Post Apr 1st, 2015 07:15 PM
Curse is currently offline Click here to Send Curse a Private Message Find more posts by Curse Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
trexalfa
Acta est Fabula

Originally posted by Curse
Part 1 Ichigo

Obvious joke answer is obvious laughing

Old Post Apr 1st, 2015 07:17 PM
BeyonderGod

Originally posted by Curse
Part 1 Ichigo

Sakura solos

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2015 11:15 AM
LLLLLink
The Juror of Courage

Nope......he still knew where Peter was and he did appear when he shouted his name displaying Omniscience/Omnipresence because many claimed omnipotent beings have ask the same so point?.....

Why would someone who is omniscient ever need to ask a question? They should already know everything past, present, future, and all other universes and could never ever be surprised by anything. Maybe he is nigh omniscient, but I think hearing his name is just showing the cosmic awareness ability, not omniscience.
Him asking a question, however, hurts his claim for omniscience rather than strengthening it. If he would not have asked a question, I'd be on board with calling him omniscient.

As for omnipresence, I always imagined that the term meant that the subject would be in all places everywhere at the same time, not just able to freely transport a singular existence to any location.

You see where I'm coming from?

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2015 11:54 AM
BeyonderGod

Why would someone who is omniscient ever need to ask a question? They should already know everything past, present, future, and all other universes and could never ever be surprised by anything. Maybe he is nigh omniscient, but I think hearing his name is just showing the cosmic awareness ability, not omniscience.
Him asking a question, however, hurts his claim for omniscience rather than strengthening it. If he would not have asked a question, I'd be on board with calling him omniscient.

As for omnipresence, I always imagined that the term meant that the subject would be in all places everywhere at the same time, not just able to freely transport a singular existence to any location.

You see where I'm coming from?

TOAA asked questions to better parker your logic is seriously.......
Cosmic awareness has nothing to do with hearing your name......Cosmic awareness is like a universe being busted or a galaxy is collapsing.......
Beyonder has shown to be omnipresent multiple times......

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2015 12:51 PM
LLLLLink
The Juror of Courage

TOAA asked questions to better parker your logic is seriously.......
Cosmic awareness has nothing to do with hearing your name......Cosmic awareness is like a universe being busted or a galaxy is collapsing.......
Beyonder has shown to be omnipresent multiple times......

Cosmic awareness would have a lot to do with being aware that someone called your name, despite the fact you were across the cosmos. erm
I should think that knowing that a universe is being busted or a galaxy is collapsing could just be because you are alive and have the ability to see (based on proximity, of course).

So, omnipresence... There are examples of him being in more than one place at the same time? Not duplicates not teleporting or travelling, not projections, shadowclones, etc, but actually existing in 2 places at the same time?

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2015 01:18 PM
NemeBro

Anoyone who isnt wielding omnipotence should probably stay away from this thread. That said, Trueforce ftw.
Omnipotence doesn't matter. Just because something is omnipotent in one setting doesn't mean it is in another.

Beyonder would destroy the setting of Zelda by thinking too hard.

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2015 05:01 PM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LLLLLink
The Juror of Courage

Originally posted by NemeBro
Omnipotence doesn't matter. Just because something is omnipotent in one setting doesn't mean it is in another.

Beyonder would destroy the setting of Zelda by thinking too hard.

Wrong and wrong.

Omnipotence = unlimited power. The stipulation of a 'setting' is a limitation and therefore the subject who is limited by the setting doesn't fit the definition of omnipotence.

Just combat him with the True Force.

"The Beyonder proved capable of destroying, and recreating, the abstract multiversal entity Death itself, although it extremely exerted and weakened him to do so. However, even in this state, he was capable of easily sending a horde of demons back to hell with a wave of his hand.[23]

He also possibly displayed certain limitations when being overloaded by Rachel Summers as host to the Phoenix Force, to the point that he collapsed on the ground,[24] or when being slowed down in battle against the Molecule Man,[25] and he lost all or part of his power on various occasions.[26][22][21] He also stated that the Puma when in perfect harmony with the Universe was capable of killing him, but there was no proof of this."

Please explain.

Last edited by LLLLLink on Apr 2nd, 2015 at 05:31 PM

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2015 05:28 PM