KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Foreign Cinema » List of anime characters who can defeat my team? (individually)

List of anime characters who can defeat my team? (individually)
Started by: BeyonderGod

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (12): « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 8 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
BeyonderGod

quote: (post)
Originally posted by LLLLLink
Wrong and wrong.

Omnipotence = unlimited power. The stipulation of a 'setting' is a limitation and therefore the subject who is limited by the setting doesn't fit the definition of omnipotence.

Just combat him with the True Force.

"The Beyonder proved capable of destroying, and recreating, the abstract multiversal entity Death itself, although it extremely exerted and weakened him to do so. However, even in this state, he was capable of easily sending a horde of demons back to hell with a wave of his hand.[23]

He also possibly displayed certain limitations when being overloaded by Rachel Summers as host to the Phoenix Force, to the point that he collapsed on the ground,[24] or when being slowed down in battle against the Molecule Man,[25] and he lost all or part of his power on various occasions.[26][22][21] He also stated that the Puma when in perfect harmony with the Universe was capable of killing him, but there was no proof of this."

Please explain.

You do realize I helped edited that right?

Also a dude on the Wikipedia keeps changing my edits because he has a some deep problems about me in the past and he never lets it go but the original text was.....
"The Beyonder proved capable of destroying, and recreating, the abstract multiversal entity Death itself, although he merely made it seem he had extremely exerted and weakened himself to do so"

Multiple beings stated they can kill beyonder but none truly can nor have.

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2015 06:10 PM
BeyonderGod is currently offline Click here to Send BeyonderGod a Private Message Find more posts by BeyonderGod Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BeyonderGod

Also true force gets rekt
Nothing Zelda has is on Franklin Richard level.

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2015 06:13 PM
BeyonderGod is currently offline Click here to Send BeyonderGod a Private Message Find more posts by BeyonderGod Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LLLLLink
The Juror of Courage

Originally posted by BeyonderGod
You do realize I helped edited that right?

Also a dude on the Wikipedia keeps changing my edits because he has a some deep problems about me in the past and he never lets it go but the original text was.....
"The Beyonder proved capable of destroying, and recreating, the abstract multiversal entity Death itself, although he merely made it seem he had extremely exerted and weakened himself to do so"

Multiple beings stated they can kill beyonder but none truly can nor have.

Ok, I understand that some guy keeps changing it, that's cool.
So do you mind telling me why he made it seem like he was extremely exerted and weakened?

Also true force gets rekt
Nothing Zelda has is on Franklin Richard level.

This is just wrong. The True Force is omnipotent and omniscient. What can Ben do that someone with the True Force couldn't based on the fact it is omnipotent and omniscient?

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2015 06:25 PM
LLLLLink is currently offline Click here to Send LLLLLink a Private Message Find more posts by LLLLLink Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
trexalfa
Acta est Fabula

So do you mind telling me why he made it seem like he was extremely exerted and weakened?

This is just wrong. The True Force is omnipotent and omniscient. What can Ben do that someone with the True Force couldn't based on the fact it is omnipotent and omniscient?

An omnipotent power that has a counter inside its own setting

Don't you see this is evidence pointing out the Triforce omnipotence claim is just pure bullshit ?

Last edited by trexalfa on Apr 2nd, 2015 at 06:37 PM

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2015 06:32 PM
trexalfa is currently offline Click here to Send trexalfa a Private Message Find more posts by trexalfa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LLLLLink
The Juror of Courage

Originally posted by trexalfa
An omnipotent power that has a counter inside its own setting

Don't you see this is evidence pointing out the Triforce omnipotence claim is just pure bullshit ?

Just because the Master Sword can counter the effects of the Triforce (mind you that its effect isn't at full power because the wisher, Ganondorf, has an unbalanced heart) doesn't mean that the relic doesn't have unlimited power.
You must have the three virtues in balance to obtain the True Force to Govern all.

Last edited by LLLLLink on Apr 2nd, 2015 at 06:51 PM

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2015 06:49 PM
LLLLLink is currently offline Click here to Send LLLLLink a Private Message Find more posts by LLLLLink Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
trexalfa
Acta est Fabula

Just because the Master Sword can counter the effects of the Triforce (mind you that its effect isn't at full power because the wisher, Ganondorf, has an unbalanced heart) doesn't mean that the relic doesn't have unlimited power.
You must have the three virtues in balance to obtain the True Force to Govern all.

That happens when you first touch it, if you manage to get all the fragments together, like Ganondorf did in the timeline in which he killed Link in OoT, he has access to full power.

In Wind Waker, the king was trying to wish something before Ganondorf did, that's not something you do when the Dark Lord you oppose won't get shit out of his wish.

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2015 06:54 PM
trexalfa is currently offline Click here to Send trexalfa a Private Message Find more posts by trexalfa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BeyonderGod

1. He has on multiple occasions showed this even when by other characters he made it seem he was weaked to feel Human even on multiple pages he showed to repel a literal horde of demons with a single hand wave.....after he stated he put great amount of of his power in the cup......yet he repelled demons? He also stated once its done he cant undo it because he was weak....BUT he did revive death and the page after he broke though the reality they stood in and destroyed his own house after all his statements and others he truly wasn't weakened OR truly tired by what he done just like when people stated "He gave half of infinity to dazzler." BUT if you cut Infinity its still infinity.
2. LOL no........

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2015 06:54 PM
LLLLLink
The Juror of Courage

That happens when you first touch it, if you manage to get all the fragments together, like Ganondorf did in the timeline in which he killed Link in OoT, he has access to full power.

In Wind Waker, the king was trying to wish something before Ganondorf did, that's not something you do when the Dark Lord you oppose won't get shit out of his wish.

1. The timeline theory is wrong. I'll try to post the contradictory scans sometime.
Also, it isnt enough. You get your wish granted (based on the strength of your wish) if you get all 3 parts, but the True Force to Govern All is stated to be gotten only by one whose heart has the virtues in balance.

2. I cant imagine why the KoRL would want to stop a legendary evil any way he can. *sarcasm*

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2015 07:03 PM
trexalfa
Acta est Fabula

1. The timeline theory is wrong. I'll try to post the contradictory scans sometime.
Also, it isnt enough. You get your wish granted (based on the strength of your wish) if you get all 3 parts, but the True Force to Govern All is stated to be gotten only by one whose heart has the virtues in balance.

2. I cant imagine why the KoRL would want to stop a legendary evil any way he can. *sarcasm*

The timeline in Hyrule Historia is official , not a theory.

If Ganondorf couldn't get his wish anyway, why bother stopping him?

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2015 07:10 PM
NemeBro

Wrong and wrong.

Omnipotence = unlimited power. The stipulation of a 'setting' is a limitation and therefore the subject who is limited by the setting doesn't fit the definition of omnipotence.

Yep, and neither does the True Force.

Beyonder wins. thumb up

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2015 08:14 PM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StealthRanger
S Class Demon

If something can counter you you aren't omnipotent, this shouldn't even be a discussion

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2015 12:19 AM
StealthRanger is currently offline Click here to Send StealthRanger a Private Message Find more posts by StealthRanger Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LLLLLink
The Juror of Courage

The timeline in Hyrule Historia is official , not a theory.

If Ganondorf couldn't get his wish anyway, why bother stopping him?

Hyrule Historia is wrong; there is even a disclaimer in the back.

If you see a punch coming for your face, would you not bother stopping it based on the hope it wouldn't hurt that bad?

Originally posted by StealthRanger
If something can counter you you aren't omnipotent, this shouldn't even be a discussion

Been addressed already.

Ah, how I've missed that Nemebroke reasoning. How about a no-homo hug?
[SPOILER - highlight to read]: True Force stomps. Its not the relic that lacks omnipotence, its the wisher failing to bring it out due to the heart not being in balance

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2015 01:35 PM
trexalfa
Acta est Fabula

Hyrule Historia is wrong; there is even a disclaimer in the back.

If you see a punch coming for your face, would you not bother stopping it based on the hope it wouldn't hurt that bad?

Been addressed already.

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: True Force stomps. Its not the relic that lacks omnipotence, its the wisher failing to bring it out due to the heart not being in balance

Yes, the disclaimer says that it may and, I repeat, may contain errors because it was an afterthought. That doesn't meant it's not the creator's official stance on the matter. You don't get to say it doesn't count whenever your argument gets contradicted.

Could you prove the last part?

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2015 03:31 PM
LLLLLink
The Juror of Courage

Yes, the disclaimer says that it may and, I repeat, may contain errors because it was an afterthought. That doesn't meant it's not the creator's official stance on the matter. You don't get to say it doesn't count whenever your argument gets contradicted.

Could you prove the last part?

All I'm saying is that it does, in fact, contain errors that are so significant that a retcon would not be sufficient to fix it.
Real talk; if the creator wants to make claims outside of the games that's all fine and good, but if he contradicts established canon, it is nothing more than whims. If he wants those whims to be canon, he needs to put it in a game because the game trumps everything.

The last part? I believe its proved simply by the fact that Ganondorf's heart is not in balance.

Last edited by LLLLLink on Apr 3rd, 2015 at 04:03 PM

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2015 03:59 PM
trexalfa
Acta est Fabula

All I'm saying is that it does, in fact, contain errors that are so significant that a retcon would not be sufficient to fix it.
Real talk; if the creator wants to make claims outside of the games that's all fine and good, but if he contradicts established canon, it is nothing more than whims. If he wants those whims to be canon, he needs to put it in a game because the game trumps everything.

The last part? I believe its proved simply by the fact that Ganondorf's heart is not in balance.

Wanna use the logic the games trump everything? Fine, Ganon was beaten by a guy with a magic sword, which wasn't a counter to the Triforce at all, cause that was in the manual and the game trumps it.

We won't go that route. Hyrule Historia is canon. Right now, you are applying George Lucas' canon policy to LoZ (which I'm fairly sure the writers haven't applied) and saying "the timeline contains many errors!" which, I'm sure, you have absolutely no way to quantify other than your personal desires. The lead writer wrote it. I'm sure that, if it is wrong, then writing it in the first place would be a waste of time.

Yes, prove it would have affected his wish after the three shards were gathered. AFAIK it doesn't work like that, in the games (which you say take priority) it is always protrayed that if Ganondorf gathers the Triforce, bad shit happens. And with bad shit, I mean he gets to wish whatever he wants.

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2015 04:16 PM
LLLLLink
The Juror of Courage

Wanna use the logic the games trump everything? Fine, Ganon was beaten by a guy with a magic sword, which wasn't a counter to the Triforce at all, cause that was in the manual and the game trumps it.

We won't go that route. Hyrule Historia is canon. Right now, you are applying George Lucas' canon policy to LoZ (which I'm fairly sure the writers haven't applied) and saying "the timeline contains many errors!" which, I'm sure, you have absolutely no way to quantify other than your personal desires. The lead writer wrote it. I'm sure that, if it is wrong, then writing it in the first place would be a waste of time.

Yes, prove it would have affected his wish after the three shards were gathered. AFAIK it doesn't work like that, in the games (which you say take priority) it is always protrayed that if Ganondorf gathers the Triforce, bad shit happens. And with bad shit, I mean he gets to wish whatever he wants.

I'm afraid you're just mistaken on all accounts. We see the power of the Master Sword in-game. Also, the trump rule only applies to contradictions.

The Hyrule Historia timeline is flawed, plain and simple. No amount of foot-stomping and denial changes that. It just doesn't work the way they wrote it.

I'm not denying that bad things happen when Ganondorf gets the Triforce, in fact, I was advocating it a few posts ago. I am saying that Ganondorf's use of the Triforce in the games proves that his heart was out of balance and that his wishing is weak. That said, Link from Skyward Sword was the weakest wisher I can think of off hand. LttP Link>Ganondorf>KoRL>SS Link

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2015 04:35 PM
trexalfa
Acta est Fabula

I'm afraid you're just mistaken on all accounts. We see the power of the Master Sword in-game. Also, the trump rule only applies to contradictions.

The Hyrule Historia timeline is flawed, plain and simple. No amount of foot-stomping and denial changes that. It just doesn't work the way they wrote it.

I'm not denying that bad things happen when Ganondorf gets the Triforce, in fact, I was advocating it a few posts ago. I am saying that Ganondorf's use of the Triforce in the games proves that his heart was out of balance and that his wishing is weak. That said, Link from Skyward Sword was the weakest wisher I can think of off hand. LttP Link>Ganondorf>KoRL>SS Link

You don't see the power of anything in the games. The best you get is the Master Sword not doing shit to Ganondorf without its Evil's Bane power in Wind Waker. Which doesn't imply any kind of Triforce failsafe.

It's not flawed. As it was an afterthought, contradictions are bound to appear. That doesn't mean it's not canon. In fact, the timeline is such a central part of the source book that you cannot simply ignore it. This looks like a really pitiful attempt at cherrypicking to me.

Skyward Sword Link was... a weak wisher? The same Link that ****ing wished Demise out of existence?! Yeah, I'm calling bullshit on that. And on the heart balance mattering in the first place. I'm asking for a simple citation, just that.

Last edited by trexalfa on Apr 3rd, 2015 at 04:44 PM

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2015 04:42 PM
LLLLLink
The Juror of Courage

You don't see the power of anything in the games. The best you get is the Master Sword not doing shit to Ganondorf without its Evil's Bane power in Wind Waker.

It's not flawed. As it was an afterthought, contradictions are bound to appear. That doesn't mean it's not canon. In fact, the timeline is such a central part of the source book that you cannot simply ignore it. This looks like a really pitiful attempt at cherrypicking to me.

Skyward Sword Link was... a weak wisher? The same Link that ****ing wished Demise out of existence?! Yeah, I'm calling bullshit on that. And on the heart balance mattering in the first place. I'm asking for a simple citation, just that.

Master Sword doesn't do anything? This is sounding like a tantrum...

A contradiction is a flaw. It cannot be wrong and still be canon. What it needs is to be dealt with in a way that works. The timeline presented in the book is full of holes and contradictions. To ardently accept it knowing there are mistakes is the height of folly.

Yes, he was a weak wisher.

Specifically, the lack of heart's balance breaking the Triforce into 3 or the wishing strength quote?

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2015 05:03 PM
LLLLLink
The Juror of Courage

Pre-Retcon like I stated.....also
Peter: "It's impossible to sneak up on a guy who's omniscient! He could even be listening to us right now! All we'd have to do is call him--Shout "hey beyonder"--and...?

So... about that omniscience...

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2015 05:14 PM
NemeBro

Provide one of the many feats of the Trueforce on par with Beyonder's.

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2015 07:14 PM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote