KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Foreign Cinema » List of anime characters who can defeat my team? (individually)

List of anime characters who can defeat my team? (individually)
Started by: BeyonderGod

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (12): « First ... « 5 6 [7] 8 9 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
BeyonderGod

Trueforce isn't going to have any feats.......

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2015 07:31 PM
BeyonderGod is currently offline Click here to Send BeyonderGod a Private Message Find more posts by BeyonderGod Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ArtificialGlory
God-Emperor of Eternity

Statements only get you so far. For starters, can we at least get a galaxy-level feat from the full Triforce?

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2015 07:45 PM
ArtificialGlory is currently offline Click here to Send ArtificialGlory a Private Message Find more posts by ArtificialGlory Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LLLLLink
The Juror of Courage

quote: (post)
Originally posted by ArtificialGlory
Statements only get you so far. For starters, can we at least get a galaxy-level feat from the full Triforce?

How about a universe-creating feat by Nayru, a mere 3rd of the True Force's essence?

https://youtu.be/r4tHItL1xLs

0:58. Nayru's farts creating physics, space, the sun, etc.

The Preparation H is in the medicine cabinet.

Old Post Apr 5th, 2015 12:51 PM
LLLLLink is currently offline Click here to Send LLLLLink a Private Message Find more posts by LLLLLink Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LLLLLink
The Juror of Courage

The Prep H comment was for Beyonder (the character) not you AG. :P
Dont hate me, lol.

Old Post Apr 5th, 2015 01:24 PM
LLLLLink is currently offline Click here to Send LLLLLink a Private Message Find more posts by LLLLLink Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FinalAnswer
Flower

wow a whole universe

Howdy!

Old Post Apr 5th, 2015 01:55 PM
FinalAnswer is currently offline Click here to Send FinalAnswer a Private Message Find more posts by FinalAnswer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LLLLLink
The Juror of Courage

Originally posted by FinalAnswer
wow a whole universe

The smell of the ocean....

Old Post Apr 5th, 2015 02:02 PM
LLLLLink
The Juror of Courage

Old Post Apr 5th, 2015 02:58 PM
trexalfa
Acta est Fabula

I think it's going to be pretty useless, but still.

That's not a universe. We are seeing Din creating a mere planet, Farore creating life, and Nayru suppossedly creating its laws. And seeing how a single planet is that important, the claim of universe creation is pretty dubious.

I'm inclined to believe that a model of LoZ's cosmology would be pretty different from our own. Even when I'm not seeing support of universe creation, I think we could roll with it for the purposes of the debate.

Nayru creating a universe alone is still bullshit, though. Still waiting for the Triforce's wish strength quote.

Anyway, why did LoZ get mentioned, when the OP specifies anime?

Last edited by trexalfa on Apr 5th, 2015 at 03:46 PM

Old Post Apr 5th, 2015 03:41 PM
trexalfa is currently offline Click here to Send trexalfa a Private Message Find more posts by trexalfa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Utrigita

Originally posted by LLLLLink
I'll just leave this here...

http://www.comicvine.com/images/1300-1824923

I'll just leave the page after that

http://www.comicvine.com/images/1300-3344649

Old Post Apr 5th, 2015 03:43 PM
Utrigita is currently offline Click here to Send Utrigita a Private Message Find more posts by Utrigita Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LLLLLink
The Juror of Courage

Originally posted by Utrigita
I'll just leave the page after that

http://www.comicvine.com/images/1300-3344649

That's pretty impressive, but can you handle this?!

http://www.comicvine.com/images/1300-1824926

Old Post Apr 5th, 2015 04:27 PM
LLLLLink
The Juror of Courage

Originally posted by trexalfa
I think it's going to be pretty useless, but still.

That's not a universe. We are seeing Din creating a mere planet, Farore creating life, and Nayru suppossedly creating its laws. And seeing how a single planet is that important, the claim of universe creation is pretty dubious.

I'm inclined to believe that a model of LoZ's cosmology would be pretty different from our own. Even when I'm not seeing support of universe creation, I think we could roll with it for the purposes of the debate.

Nayru creating a universe alone is still bullshit, though. Still waiting for the Triforce's wish strength quote.

Anyway, why did LoZ get mentioned, when the OP specifies anime?

There was no sky and cosmos before Nayru passes, and afterward there was. If you cant accept even what you see, I guess we cant go any further. Also at this time she had created the cosmos for the alternate dimension of Termina.

I dont understand why you keep using words like "supposedly". The cutscene explains that is what she did, and you see it happen. Why the doubt?

https://youtu.be/FTuaVEh50s8

4:15 is the actual quote. After is the Ganon crappy wisher part.

Last edited by LLLLLink on Apr 5th, 2015 at 04:49 PM

Old Post Apr 5th, 2015 04:35 PM
trexalfa
Acta est Fabula

There was no sky and cosmos before Nayru passes, and afterward there was. If you cant accept even what you see, I guess we cant go any further. Also at this time she had created the cosmos for the alternate dimension of Termina.

I dont understand why you keep using words like "supposedly". The cutscene explaine that is what she did, and you see it happen. Why the doubt?

The narration states Nayru created the laws of physics. That's not synonimous with creating the universe itself. Plus, do you know that our nice blue, cloudy sky is the result of our atmosphere and the sun? You could say Nayru made the sun at best, but I'm not seeing her creating the universe and it doesn't make sense in the context of the narration. Making the atmosphere, the sun and physical constants makes sense. And I said we could roll with it, seeing as Eru Illuvatar from LoTR is a similar case and he is usually given this treatment. Are the Goddesses mentioned in Termina's legends?

That gets you universal Golden Goddesses at their very best, who would get ****stomped by the Beyonders.

Old Post Apr 5th, 2015 04:49 PM
trexalfa is currently offline Click here to Send trexalfa a Private Message Find more posts by trexalfa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LLLLLink
The Juror of Courage

The narration states Nayru created the laws of physics. That's not synonimous with creating the universe itself. Plus, do you know that our nice blue, cloudy sky is the result of our atmosphere and the sun? You could say Nayru made the sun at best, but I'm not seeing her creating the universe and it doesn't make sense in the context of the narration. Making the atmosphere, the sun and physical constants makes sense. And I said we could roll with it, seeing as Eru Illuvatar from LoTR is a similar case and he is usually given this treatment. Are the Goddesses mentioned in Termina's legends?

That gets you universal Golden Goddesses at their very best, who would get ****stomped by the Beyonders.

I can see how you might think that, but if you watch the beginning of the creation cutscene it states that there was naught but chaos in the beginning. Ergo, everything was created by the goddesses, including the alternate dimensions.

You guys still havent disproven omnipotence, so save those 'sh*tstomps' for when you guys actually put some evidence up. K? Thx.
Also, Beyonder isnt omnipotent, so its moot.

Last edited by LLLLLink on Apr 5th, 2015 at 05:17 PM

Old Post Apr 5th, 2015 05:08 PM
trexalfa
Acta est Fabula

I can see how you might think that, but if you watch the beginning of the creation cutscene it states that there was naught but chaos in the beginning. Ergo, everything was created by the goddesses, including the alternate dimensions.

You guys still havent disproven omnipotence, so save those 'sh*tstomp' for when you guys actually put some evidence up. K? Thx.

It's impossible to prove a negative. I do not have to disprove their omnipotence, you have to prove their omnipotence in the first place. You've got nothing but claims, and omnipotence cannot be proven with feats anyway. So you cannot prove anything with compelling, actually plausible evidence.

The Living Tribunal shits on the Golden Goddesses in terms of feats. The Beyonders killed him. The Goddesses are not getting past the first member of the team. And I'm talking about the Beyonders, the species, introduced in the new Secret Wars.

Last edited by trexalfa on Apr 5th, 2015 at 05:22 PM

Old Post Apr 5th, 2015 05:18 PM
Utrigita

That's pretty impressive, but can you handle this?!

http://www.comicvine.com/images/1300-1824926

Yes

http://s1380.photobucket.com/user/U...zww0ew.jpg.html

(Or do you prefer the cover to the 11th issue of Secret wars "The Face of Doom/And dust to dust"?)

Last edited by Utrigita on Apr 5th, 2015 at 05:27 PM

Old Post Apr 5th, 2015 05:22 PM
Utrigita is currently offline Click here to Send Utrigita a Private Message Find more posts by Utrigita Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

Is the current debate whether or not the Goddesses of Hyrule are omnipotent?

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Apr 5th, 2015 05:25 PM
Wei Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Wei Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Wei Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
trexalfa
Acta est Fabula

Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
Is the current debate whether or not the Goddesses of Hyrule are omnipotent?

It started when 5Link started saying they could do it cause omnipotence, despite not being from anime in the first place. The ball started rolling a page or two ago.

Old Post Apr 5th, 2015 05:29 PM
LLLLLink
The Juror of Courage

It's impossible to prove a negative. I do not have to disprove their omnipotence, you have to prove their omnipotence in the first place. You've got nothing but claims, and omnipotence cannot be proven with feats anyway. So you cannot prove anything with compelling, actually plausible evidence.

You are correct right here, 100%. I agree totally. However, in light of this, Beyonder also has no way to prove omnipotence. Actually, its not even plausible, since hes proven not omniscient.
It is plausible for the True Force, however, thanks to omnipotence and omniscience. Feel free to find proof otherwise, if you can.

Originally posted by Utrigita
Yes

http://s1380.photobucket.com/user/U...zww0ew.jpg.html

(Or do you prefer the cover to the 11th issue of Secret wars "The Face of Doom/And dust to dust"?)

So far you have brought the strongest argument to the table, sir. Keep the scans coming. They're delicious.

It started when 5Link started saying they could do it cause omnipotence, despite not being from anime in the first place. The ball started rolling a page or two ago.

You know, you're right again. It's not even anime. So.....disqualified?

Last edited by LLLLLink on Apr 5th, 2015 at 05:38 PM

Old Post Apr 5th, 2015 05:34 PM
trexalfa
Acta est Fabula

You are correct right here, 100%. I agree totally. However, in light of this, Beyonder also has no way to prove omnipotence. Actually, its not even plausible, since hes proven not omniscient.
It is plausible for the True Force, however.

So far you have brought the strongest argument to the table, sir. Keep the scans coming. They're delicious.

You know, you're right again. It's not even anime. So.....disqualified?

We are not talking about the Beyonder anyway, the OP has already made clear that now the Beyonders are in play. And they don't need omnipotence to win, they have killed the Living Tribunal. Their feats are heaps above those of the Goddesses. They are not omnipotent (neither is Pre-retcon Beyonder, BeyonderGod is just a massive fanboy of the character), but neither are the Goddesses.

Old Post Apr 5th, 2015 05:39 PM
Utrigita

We are not talking about the Beyonder anyway, the OP has already made clear that now the Beyonders are in play. And they don't need omnipotence to win, they have killed the Living Tribunal. Their feats are heaps above those of the Goddesses. They are not omnipotent (neither is Pre-retcon Beyonder, BeyonderGod is just a massive fanboy of the character), but neither are the Goddesses.

I would hold back on anything about the Beyonders, simply because we don't know enough about them yet. We have seen the Beyonders fight and defeat the Asbstracts and not a issue later they are losing to Thor and Hyperion... So lets wait and see how the event plays out before beginning to use them. Atleast that is my opinion.

Stick to Pre Retcon Beyonder (Imo one of the strongest on the list and for some reason placed at the top)

Old Post Apr 5th, 2015 05:45 PM