KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » Daredevil

Daredevil
Started by: Arachnid1

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (33): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

I need to borrow somebodies netflix account.... so who will let me borrow theirs

lol

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Mar 30th, 2015 03:19 AM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

^ I'm thinking of getting Netflix, with all these Marvel shows plus other stuff they have.

Old Post Mar 30th, 2015 09:48 AM
Darth Thor is online now! Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arachnid1

http://bloody-disgusting.com/review...daredevil-fear/

quote:
So far the Marvel Cinematic Universe (MCU) has only had two hours to develop any one of their major villains (save for Loki) so forgive the hyperbolic statement: Vincent D’Onofrio’s Wilson Fisk is the most terrifying villain to ever emerge in this live action universe. He’s played with reserve, a slow boil of terrifying proportions that erupts in one of the most violent scenes the MCU. D’Onofrio not only understands the character but embodies everything that has made Kingpin an endearing villain for so many years. This show is as much about his rise to power as it is Daredevils, and parallels are incredible. Fisk isn’t the big theatrical villain we’ve come to expect, he’s a quiet thoughtful criminal puppeteer, and he’s an absolute joy to watch.

The violence in the show is unmeasurably more brutal than anything Marvel has previously put on the screen. There is a certain visceral level to the show that reminds the viewer that this is by and large a regular man in a mask. There is a lot of blood, more than you would expect and there are plenty of creative deaths. Moreover the choreography is impeccable. There is a fight scene at the end of the second episode that gives the hammer in a hallway scene from Oldboy a serious run for its money. It’s that damn good.

This show has been getting epic amounts of praise. Kingpin is being called the greatest Marvel villain yet. Charlie Cox apparently plays Matt Murdock perfectly, and all the on screen relationships, dialogue, and fight scenes are masterfully done. Just 10 more days!

PWNT

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2015 05:08 PM
Arachnid1 is currently offline Click here to Send Arachnid1 a Private Message Find more posts by Arachnid1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mindset

quote: (post)
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
I need to borrow somebodies netflix account.... so who will let me borrow theirs

lol
OK.

Sometimes all you have left is your Rage

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2015 05:10 PM
Mindset is currently offline Click here to Send Mindset a Private Message Find more posts by Mindset Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by DARTH POWER
^ I'm thinking of getting Netflix, with all these Marvel shows plus other stuff they have.
iirc, you can get Netflix for under $10.00 USD a month for streaming purposes. I think we pay $7.99.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2015 05:17 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

^ I actually just checked and you can try 1 month for free. So I think this is a good time to try my free month wink

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2015 05:39 PM
Darth Thor is online now! Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Nice thumb up

Unless the "free trial" comes with stipulations and they block the newest content, which is something Netflix would do.

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2015 05:53 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

Originally posted by Robtard
Nice thumb up

Unless the "free trial" comes with stipulations and they block the newest content, which is something Netflix would do.

I would kill them mad

Doubt it though because they've taken my card details and it will carry on automatically if I don't cancel it before next month.

Might even keep it. Will see.

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2015 06:57 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Did you read the fine print of the EULA?

There very could well be a stipulation where you agreed to let Netflicks sew your lips to the anus-hole of another person and in turn have another person's lips sewed to your anus-hole if you cancel. Just saying.

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2015 07:37 PM
Mindset

Originally posted by Robtard
Did you read the fine print of the EULA?

There very could well be a stipulation where you agreed to let Netflicks sew your lips to the anus-hole of another person and in turn have another person's lips sewed to your anus-hole if you cancel. Just saying.
Pretty sure that was his incentive to sign up.

Sometimes all you have left is your Rage

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2015 07:45 PM
Mindset is currently offline Click here to Send Mindset a Private Message Find more posts by Mindset Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

Originally posted by Mindset
Pretty sure that was his incentive to sign up.

Nah, it's just a bonus. As long as it's free for a month, they can attach whatever they like to my bottom.

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2015 08:10 PM
Stringer

Look awesome. When does it come out?

"Ushgarak has never had a Tiny bit of sex, have you?"

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2015 03:47 AM
Stringer is currently offline Click here to Send Stringer a Private Message Find more posts by Stringer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BlackZero30x
Jack

Netflix costumer support is actually really cool. I canceled my subscription before March but they still charged me for March. I called and not only did I get my money back but they let me keep my subscription through March for free. The phone call only lasted like 5 mins too.

I don't like paying for it if I have watched everything I already wanted to so I cancel my sub until they put new stuff on. Just gotta hit the restart membership button and all your preferences and everything are still where they were when you left.

BlackZero30X:The Signatures XBL Gamertag

Last edited by BlackZero30x on Apr 3rd, 2015 at 04:26 AM

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2015 04:23 AM
BlackZero30x is currently offline Click here to Send BlackZero30x a Private Message Find more posts by BlackZero30x Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

Originally posted by BlackZero30x
Netflix costumer support is actually really cool. I canceled my subscription before March but they still charged me for March. I called and not only did I get my money back but they let me keep my subscription through March for free. The phone call only lasted like 5 mins too.

I don't like paying for it if I have watched everything I already wanted to so I cancel my sub until they put new stuff on. Just gotta hit the restart membership button and all your preferences and everything are still where they were when you left.

thumb up

It's not even expensive, so with all the Marvel shows coming I might even keep it. Plus gives me a chance to catch up on Tv series I never watched like Battlestar Galactica and Breaking Bad.

Old Post Apr 4th, 2015 04:12 PM
Dreampanther
We all face the reaper.

10th of April - less than a week to go! Being the greedy pig that I am, I'll probably end up watching the whole season in one go.

May all your dreams come true - except for one.

Old Post Apr 4th, 2015 05:27 PM
Dreampanther is currently offline Click here to Send Dreampanther a Private Message Find more posts by Dreampanther Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Originally posted by Dreampanther
10th of April - less than a week to go! Being the greedy pig that I am, I'll probably end up watching the whole season in one go.

it can't come fast enough stick out tongue

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Apr 4th, 2015 07:56 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BlackZero30x
Jack

Originally posted by DARTH POWER
thumb up

It's not even expensive, so with all the Marvel shows coming I might even keep it. Plus gives me a chance to catch up on Tv series I never watched like Battlestar Galactica and Breaking Bad.

lol yeah it really is worth the money too. I do the $8.99 HD streaming on two devices at a time. The Xbox One in the bedroom and I have a set up in the living room also.

BlackZero30X:The Signatures XBL Gamertag

Old Post Apr 4th, 2015 10:47 PM
BlackZero30x is currently offline Click here to Send BlackZero30x a Private Message Find more posts by BlackZero30x Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arachnid1

Awesome trailer.

I've been reading some Daredevil comics in preparation. The End of Days story is pretty gruesome. I wonder what the chance of an adaptation some day in the far future is.

(please log in to view the image)

(please log in to view the image)

PWNT

Old Post Apr 6th, 2015 01:51 AM
Arachnid1 is currently offline Click here to Send Arachnid1 a Private Message Find more posts by Arachnid1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

Oh yeah, there's a trailer for this that autoplays for me on Netflix after watching something. Looked pretty promising. Guessing that's the same trailer there based on the time length.

Old Post Apr 6th, 2015 02:05 AM
Ridley_Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arachnid1

Originally posted by Ridley_Prime
Oh yeah, there's a trailer for this that autoplays for me on Netflix after watching something. Looked pretty promising. Guessing that's the same trailer there based on the time length.
Nah different trailer, but you don't need to see that one. We'll have the full show in less than a week.

PWNT

Old Post Apr 6th, 2015 02:10 AM